Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Such a waste of an episode🥱... First dadisa opened her mouth and everyone else lost their tongue,  then had to see a sorry anandi sitting on roof from 20 different angles,directors didn't even bother to  show anybody else in the family  only jagya's visits  for which they just used footage  from previous episodes -even used jagya anandi scenes from mumbai.😲...
They didn't bother to tell us whether she continued her studies or not.
Finally jagya celebrating  in mumbai just made me angry😡-after all lies and deception he is moving ahead in life but anandi still stuck where she was.....🤔
pjyo thumbnail
divya, welcome back😊 and dhwani welcome to updating 😊
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Such a waste of an episode🥱... First dadisa opened her mouth and everyone else lost their tongue,  then had to see a sorry anandi sitting on roof from 20 different angles,directors didn't even bother to  show anybody else in the family  only jagya's visits  for which they just used footage  from previous episodes -even used jagya anandi scenes from mumbai.😲...
They didn't bother to tell us whether she continued her studies or not.
Finally jagya celebrating  in mumbai just made me angry😡-after all lies and deception he is moving ahead in life but anandi still stuck where she was.....🤔

@Bold 

I agree with you Jyo....that was so lame..I felt the director did a shoddy job this time....the last leap was shot in a better way...this one looked too forced and out of place....showing  distressed Anandi in 20 angles with a  boring song in the background didnt help....at least they could have shown some fresh scenes of Jagya visiting Jaitser, Jagya-Gauri in Mumbai, Anandi going to college, something which would connect the leap to the current story line....its almost like...they ended a chapter and now a fresh new beginning all over again.....I am fed up of Jagya's antics...the less said about him the better...for some reason I disliked the dejected morose look on Anandi ... specially after watching the confrontation episode, I thought the CV's will show a more confident , fiery Anandi...but NO....she is back to doing what she does best weeping, crying, and giving blank "oh look at me I am so bechari" expression....CRY Vadhu..
pjyo thumbnail
true such a shoddy attempt   ,especially the scenes added -one even showed that 'janamdin mubarak ho jagya' banner with balloons in room that she made in mumbai ,one scene of anandi running seemed like the one in bilaaria (from the last leap😲)..
after his speech i almost expected him to start singing 'papa kehthe hain bada naam karegaa'😡..i was soooo irritated and  angry at   the cheater jagat celebrating but   anandi still teaching in that dilapidated school - whatever happened to 'satyamev jayathe'.....🤔.
All the excitement of the past 2 episodes fizzled out with anandi back to feeling sad for jagya in  this one😳-  if  it turns out she didn't continue studying  to please jagya then that's the end
 of BV for me....🤔
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

true such a shoddy attempt   ,especially the scenes added -one even showed that 'janamdin mubarak ho jagya' banner with balloons in room that she made in mumbai ,one scene of anandi running seemed like the one in bilaaria (from the last leap😲)..

after his speech i almost expected him to start singing 'papa kehthe hain bada naam karegaa'😡..i was soooo irritated and  angry at   the cheater jagat celebrating but   anandi still teaching in that dilapidated school - whatever happened to 'satyamev jayathe'.....🤔.
All the excitement of the past 2 episodes fizzled out with anandi back to feeling sad for jagya in  this one😳-  if  it turns out she didn't continue studying  to please jagya then that's the end
 of BV for me....🤔

Oyeee Jyo aisa math bolo !!! I am hoping against hope that Anandi is studying, she might not have completed just yet because ideally she should now be in 2nd year, but you never know wahan bhi double promotion mil jaaye usse, after all she is a super woman 😆......and if they show that she gave up studies to please Jagya then iss baar CV's ki khair nahin....😡
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely update. So the it's the voice which said she waited for him so let's hope she continued her studies on the other side.sumitra And others are happy wonderful family 🤡
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Oyeee Jyo aisa math bolo !!! I am hoping against hope that Anandi is studying, she might not have completed just yet because ideally she should now be in 2nd year, but you never know wahan bhi double promotion mil jaaye usse, after all she is a super woman 😆......and if they show that she gave up studies to please Jagya then iss baar CV's ki khair nahin....😡

kya karoon  divi, aaj ke episode pe zyada hi  gussa aa gaya mujhe 😆especially after seeing jagat's cheesy smile😡 and herogiri....villian kahin kaaa...😡
yaah me too hoping SOOO MUCH 😍 ,if not CV's ki aisee  ki taisii😡
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

I am not looking forward to Sachin Shroff playing Shyam. He looks too old and too serious to be Shyam...

But one thing to note that Shyam WAS 21yrs old but now he is 30yr old guy😆 so Sachin's presence is justified to some extend.
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks for the lovely update. So the it's the voice which said she waited for him so let's hope she continued her studies on the other side.sumitra And others are happy wonderful family 🤡

happy wonderful 'MENTAL' family  who destroy a deserving intelligent selfless girl's   dreams and  then celebrate  their dumbaas🤬 deceitful son's success😡 
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

I am not looking forward to Sachin Shroff playing Shyam. He looks too old and too serious to be Shyam...

Also wondering if his parents have been replaced too... waiting to see the new kids as varun,nandu and shagun ..