Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i just want to c now.................is he going call anandi GAWAR again?😳
and abt the Ja...........................An reunion...............it is going to be same as before....................anandi's tears n rudeness of that educated gawar!😡
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the awesome & fab update:)

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Updates..Thanks a lot😳

But Lame show I hv to say this..I dint feel that its long 4 years gone....Dint Jagya bothered to call back home...Dint anybody from Home tried to go and find So called Diff Duniya said by Jagya as Mumbai..😕..Aanandi's in law..Dint they find depressed Aanandi for long 4 year and tried to find Jagya;s behave change reason..Now Sumitra is happy as hes Doc...Such silly way to show Leap.....Long 4 years and as I was wondering Nobody bothered to inform truth to anyone..Can I ask Where is that Laal singh and Phooli...If CV;s dint wanted them to use Why let them knew the truth..It makes no sense...Dint Laal singh was studing  at same collage..Couldn't he tell to Gauri..Well I hv no idea now Where Ra-ga story will go or show it self..I m already disapponted ...Now Jagya to be back to home...Big celebration..What else..😕

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
divya!!..........such a long post!!😆
i can understand................4 long years..................n nothing happened!
abt anandi's education............am sure she completed her education..........remember c is soooooooo brilliant that c topped in 10th just reading in 1 week!🤣
btw hows ur exams??
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyyy khusi....haan I know that was a long post last 3 din ki kasar poori karni hai 😆 aur Jagya ko meri taraf se 4 laathe , 2 punches to give him black eyes and 10 tight slaps ðŸ˜¡...... and you are so right...Anandi has some kind of super power that she could study for 2 days and top 10th....😆😆 humein aisa vardan kyon nahin dete bhagwanji? ðŸ˜•

My exams went well....ab 10 days ka much needed Spring break...yyaaayyyy ðŸ¥³
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Divs!!!! Welcome back...Hope you did well in your exams 🤗

You missed some good discussions. Forum hasn't been so lively in a while! Dhwani is our new updater for Thursdays!

I hope to God Anandi has completed her degree

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya... ðŸ˜Š I agree forum has been so busy since last two days...just read all the posts and updates....too bad I missed on Jagya pitai party ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ....

Even I hope Anandi has completed her studies....last time she was talking to dolls on the terrace, this time they showed her waiting on the terrace ðŸ˜• , 

The leap looked forced....what was the need to hurry I wonder...they could have shown Bhairon/Sumitra confrontation with Jagya, Anandi's studying, may be DS giving her permission for studies...some Jagya-Gauri interaction scenes, just to let us know where their relationship stands...something which would have made sense....this out of the blue leap has been completely disappointing specially after such eventful episodes...they did a good job of building the story and then ruined it completely with this lame bakwaas leap...now its like a fresh new start yet again...sigh..

@Dhwani - Hi there, welcome to the forum , I am sure you will have fun here 😊
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I am not looking forward to Sachin Shroff playing Shyam. He looks too old and too serious to be Shyam...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Hola to all the lovely Balika's......first up sorry I had to do the Houdini act for the last 3 days as I had my exams....I am finally done with winter quarter, phew.......and just caught up with all the missed episodes ! The last two episodes were power packed...WOW....Anandi-Jagya's fight and Anandi's confrontation with Jagya infront of the whole family was Superb....although as Anu said in another post...It looked stupid that the whole family was just standing there and watching "tamasha"....however in yesterday's episode they made it up with a tight hard hitting "tamacha" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† wahhh wahhhh....mazaa aa gaya....

Coming to today's episode....thanks for the lovely update dwsc

The leap looks totally out of place....so many questions went unanswered....and Jagya two timing for 4 years and the family members easily forgiving him, Weird  and completely unrealistic! 😕...Anandi went back to looking morose and yet again waiting for Jagya, sigh 😕 and that monologue voice over describing Anandi's feelings was sooooooooooooo boring 🥱, I would have rather watched the last two episodes again.....after that power packed bhashan of her's I thought she will not bother about him and do well for herself....So ideally she should now be in 2nd year of college.....before leap she just passed 10th....so after that 11th and 12th and then 2 years of college...wonder what she is doing and how is she studying? (if at all she is)...coz there ain't any college in Jaitser...hmmmmm.... and what happened to Lal singh, Phooli and other friends? They didnt reveal Jagya's truth to Anandi?...not even Phooli who is supposedly her best friend ! ðŸ˜² The voice over said Jagya used to visit Jaitser occasionally and everytime the distance between Anandi and Jagya increased...so Anandi might have shared this thing with Phooli....also, Gauri never questioned Jagya even once about his family or any such thing? ðŸ˜² Blooper pe blooper, blooper pe blooper....wonder what's in store now....😕 ðŸ¤”

Welcome back..............my comp suddenly packed up..........I have the same questions?? Most of all why is Anandi still teaching in the school???  What happened to her studies???? what a let down it will be after her long speech.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Thanks Priya... ðŸ˜Š I agree forum has been so busy since last two reads...just read all the posts and updates....too bad I missed on Jagya pitai party ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ....

Even I hope Anandi has completed her studies....last time she was talking to dolls on the terrace, this time they showed her waiting on the terrace ðŸ˜• , 

The leap looked forced....what was the need to hurry I wonder...they could have shown Bhairon/Sumitra confrontation with Jagya, Anandi's studying, may be DS giving her permission for studies...some Jagya-Gauri interaction scenes, just to let us know where their relationship stands...something which would have made sense....this out of the blue leap has been completely disappointing specially after such eventful episodes...they did a good job of building the story and then ruined it completely with this lame bakwaas leap...now its like a fresh new start yet again...sigh..

@Dhwani - Hi there, welcome to the forum , I am sure you will have fun here 😊

I think they have lost the thread of the storyline............and now that scenes with the new actors have been shot...........they are in a hurry to air them.........cannot think of any logical reason.😕