Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

it is going to get worse for

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
gopi especially as rashi has started her first kalakari with the nail vanish n who is going to take it out on her is Aham
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think ahem will be mad at her soooooooooooooo   sad of gopi.......................and rashi as usual will escape no will ever cme to know about rashi,s kalakari.....................pata nahi aur kya kya dekhna hoga
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh makeover trouble in mad mansion? Suk ben, why did u dream of lala land? Its waste of precious time
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suk!  worse than what is now? She is a non-wife and a servant for Modis. She has to stay to save her non-husband's face and go as soon as her need is over. What can he say that he hasnt told her yet?
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly Bee.... Ahem can't say anything that hasn't already been said... but stupid, idiot, duffer Gopi has still got some expectations which are the main reasons of most of her troubles...
if she can manage to be indifferent to Ahem, she can save herself a lot of pain
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely, the tears never work on him either, he thinks she is play acting, so it's better if she she toughens up, and just stop it, he has said a lot to her, she should expect more of the same.

How can you love such a person, surely she can look past his looks now and see his personality is so bad, and that he does not like her, can't she just avoid him.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
as much i hate the current situation with goham, a small part of my heart says Goham will be together n i go in to lala land, but gopi needs to get out of mm n cm to better herself rather than stay in places where people abuse her mentally, physically.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Absolutely, the tears never work on him either, he thinks she is play acting, so it's better if she she toughens up, and just stop it, he has said a lot to her, she should expect more of the same.

How can you love such a person, surely she can look past his looks now and see his personality is so bad, and that he does not like her, can't she just avoid him.

Exactly. She needs to ignore him. Do we know for sure if he is going to get angry with her?!

I hope Kokila catches that rat rashi and shows to everyone that she was behind it. Afterall CV must put different nail polish for a reason.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I've been wanting to know for a long time.... What does CM stand for? 😳

Rana
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One thing I dont understand is what is wrong with Gopi! She is a naive, innocent, shy, honest girl with integrity and strength. so what she is not confident or outgoing or educated? is not sincerity more important than education? Many times the so-called education we get really makes us bad rather than good. If she wants to read and write that is a different issue. She should not do it so that Aham loves her. I like Gopi's character a lot and would love to see her being respected for what she is. the only way this show can redeem itself for me is when they show Aham loving her for what she is and not what she can be.  BTW, aham is a rude, selfish, arrogant brat and he has to change and not gopi.