Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thoughts on possible new track - Page 4

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=dd.cool]

Wow Eva.. well analysed and a very very apt post to appease the minds after reading the article which was posted today.  When I read it first I thought what the h**l why can't Geet understand that Maan too is hurting beyond words and that he too misses the baby. But when I read your post I realised Geet is really blaming herself for the MC and that the guilt is eating inside her and now she don't want to let go of her baby's memory and  has built a wall and trying to isolate herself where she don't want anyone to enter.  But Eva, by all this she is distancing herself from Maan and she needs to realise that its not only she that Maan too is going through this calamity along with her. I know for Geet it takes time to realise about her actions. Also in today's episode Maan is thinking of starting his own family so that Geet will forget and will move on but this too is going to be taken in a wrong angle by her. I think Maan is rushing into things and Geet is again going to go berserk with all this...

Like you said the creatives are really doing a good job of portraying the variations in emotions feelings and actions of individual persons.

[/QUOTE]i was thinking the same when i watching the episode....this is the time he needs to be patient...and of course maan is doing so out of his love as he cant see geet in pain...but that will not help..all she needed now is a shoulder to hug., an ear hearing what she is going through., or a heart which could listen, understands her pain...maan is all and can do all these things but with one sword n his hand..patience ..and should believe pain that cant be healed by him can be healed by time....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very good post.

I remember one answer from Madhuri Dixit in Coffee with Karan that once you become mother, you never become good wife.😊 She replied it in very sweet way.😃 Here for Geet currently priority is memory of the child that she lost. Dev & Geet😕

But hope we will get good track & we also have best actors. So be +ve.

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you ladies for penning down your thoughts..

Yes happiness romance sadness misunderstanding hectic decisions all aspects are part of life..

Every individual has there own capacity to deal with this veriety of emotions.  So how will Maan and Geet will deal with this storm in their lives that we have to wait and see..

But I would believe that patiend and compassions are the virtue in this situations.  and thinking the way others feel instead of thinking your ownway is a postive attitude.

But I would say that Maan and Geet has been to many storm in their lives and there is no way that they could be separated in anyway.

On top of that the love they have for each other cannot be replaced by anyone.  So I would not worry about Dev at all.  Geet walking out of the house may occur for time being if they want to go that path but any new man coming in her life would be not possible.

How ever upset or angry are they with each other but their love for each other is never going to end.  and like all other things in their lives they will come out of this also victoriously..  We just have to wait and see how they deal with it individually and together...