Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Eva๐Ÿค—

I am back to trouble you again with my vishes tippani. I hope you wont mind๐Ÿ˜†

Well as you said that Maaneet will hurt and bleed inside to see the other bleed; but will eventually heal each other! They are soulmates and shall always be!

I guess in this phase; Maan's past shall be revealed and that will add to the next twist. 

Thanks!

Love
Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Mayuri that's not a trouble at all.  In fact I love discussion.

But I have always believed that the past of Maan is gone for ever.

They are moving story forward in all aspects and Maan's past is gone case.  It has not connection with the present story line..  They could have brought it back while that engagement misunderstanding was going on but I think they never has any thoughts to bring it back as it was just in BG to make assesment of Maan's aloofness and harsh nature

But Now he is married and he loves his wife dearly and there is nothing in the story to dig the old closets.

I have always seen in Geet that they do not dwell on the negative stuff too much.  They just shake it off and move ahead with new aspects of the story..

See now also so much speculations were on for Geet to be upset and if weather Maan would be able to appease her..  and Dev to be forgiven and all those but they dealt with that issue very wisely and not making melodrama about it.  Maan just put Dev in his place and He knows that it was not his place to tell Maan how to deal.

I love the way Maan told him that Geet is his wife and loves him and she has all the rights to be upset with him and he knows how to appease her...and I think now they might move ahead with something else..  May be Maan will take her out of station and long awaited SR  :)))

As now MSK himself thinks to make baby of his own... 

I already thought that would be the logical solution..  but let's see they may bring twist who knows

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well I am back with my bak bak; and I am glad that you are giving me that chance; well gal I just too love the discussion!

Geet's story was always intriguing to me; appealed to to the masses because of it's really unique story line! The concept of second love; second chance of life; Maan accepting her with her past; was beautifully penned down!

Geet was always about happiness; and Exactly what the Creatives are doing; they are trying to take away the negativeness!

I hope we get the much awaited SR now๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love
Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3
evasumi thumbnail
Yes Mayuri that is what I love about geet...  all the positive stuff and dealing with reality...

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...Welcome back Eva!!!

@ Mayuri...nice post.
evasumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

WOW...Welcome back Eva!!!

@ Mayuri...nice post.

Thank you Amruta  :)
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome post Eva... You have put it up very beautifully... Its all about Human behaviour here.. No two people react the same to the same situations....  And probably the CVs are showing that fine...

But the problem is Patience... PATIENCE is the mother of all virtues...

But it seems people around are far from patience... The Tsunami has already started ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ‘Su vaat che Eva dear...tammeh toh ekdum gehrai maa uttari gaya cho...Pun tamaari post ekdum saachi che....๐Ÿ‘

U & Mayu have said it all..nothing more to add....its just that v fans love MAANEET so much that even if anyone of them does something that they shud not do according to us, v get upset...But yes v need to wait & watch ...how this confrontation is built & how the CVs play it....after that Confrontation...v can then start demanding a passioante REUNION that shud lead to HAWTTT SR & MAANEET's baby....๐Ÿ˜ณ
evasumi thumbnail
Param...  I have seen many post about this possible track and all shows so much negativity.. 

But that is not going to help or does not help to evaluate the show or the emotions they are tyring to portray.  so thought would put my thougts.

Thank you that so many of you agree with me.
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow Eva.. well analysed and a very very apt post to appease the minds after reading the article which was posted today.  When I read it first I thought what the h**l why can't Geet understand that Maan too is hurting beyond words and that he too misses the baby. But when I read your post I realised Geet is really blaming herself for the MC and that the guilt is eating inside her and now she don't want to let go of her baby's memory and  has built a wall and trying to isolate herself where she don't want anyone to enter.  But Eva, by all this she is distancing herself from Maan and she needs to realise that its not only she that Maan too is going through this calamity along with her. I know for Geet it takes time to realise about her actions. Also in today's episode Maan is thinking of starting his own family so that Geet will forget and will move on but this too is going to be taken in a wrong angle by her. I think Maan is rushing into things and Geet is again going to go berserk with all this.

Like you said the creatives are really doing a good job of portraying the variations in emotions feelings and actions of individual persons.