Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SUPER DUPER EPISODE plus Shayari p14 onwards (Page 5)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

mjtruelegend @ plzzzzzzzzz can u answer how it played important part during lolita's illness

Well during that time,all she wanted to do was knit a sweater for Ishaan. No one allowed her to do any work because she was ill so the only thing she could do wa knit. It was a really touchy phase. She wanted to start to knit for her baby but then she was told not pregnant. She was devastated. Thats when she decided she must make a sweater before she goes.
Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192crysindAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by crysind

After seeing precap..........i have a feeling as if they they are just hushing things up...................and it looks to me neither much awaited scene between suhana and KK will come nor we are going see suhana's first present to ishaanAngry

itni kaya afaat lagi hai in SGP walo ko
Cry

seriously...i feel like they are doing marathon.... so many happenings in a week.... Confused OMG! feeling like they wanna finish it... I dono...Cry OMG! after few days, I need buckets near my bed CryCryCry I think this saturday is gonna be last day of celebration....I am sure by next weekend...Oh....no....Cry

and do you remember .............the day when suhana says i love you to ishaan ..............that day was stretched fot 2 weeks ..............and now they are sitting on some jet planeAngry

I know Renu...I don't know why they in SUCH A RUSH?Angry Its so sad...........they have missed such wonderful scenes, the ones I was really waiting to see.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by meenakshi_16

mjtruelegend @ plzzzzzzzzz can u answer how it played important part during lolita's illness

Well during that time,all she wanted to do was knit a sweater for Ishaan. No one allowed her to do any work because she was ill so the only thing she could do wa knit. It was a really touchy phase. She wanted to start to knit for her baby but then she was told not pregnant. She was devastated. Thats when she decided she must make a sweater before she goes.
Cry

@Blue... Please sheemudi...dont make me cry with such words...CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192Ashis

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by tejeshec

Guyzzzz Chillllll....

We are lucky to know that even if they show C track it won't end in a tragedy(as per OBS)........

Only thing we need to worry about is the handling of the track....It should not be made a joke......

Everything else should be just fine.....

So just sit back and enjoy whatever track it is.....

You are right.... Even I wanna see how they handle such tracks...
But when it comes to pain of Sushaan, even if they are fictional...i just can't control...Cry 

I guess the Sushaan fever has got to you big time
.....LOL

True...LOL  But tejes...don't you think its going too fastConfused ?

Super Duper Fast I must say....Also no Sanju--Deepak track this whole week....Now I think what is gonna happen is that suddenly they will show Sanju--Deepak fall in love one day and again after a week one day they will propose and then even that track will end.....

Something is fishy else why would anyone rush with a popular soap which has been fetching good TRP'sss.....

I can understand your worry here as none of us would want SGP to end......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192FeeficrysindAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Oh Febs I am so sorry dear. I won't say it any more.

I don't know why they have to skip all those scenes. I cannot understand the RUSH. Angry

Today's episode was really lovely but the PAAN scene was supposed to be only between Dada-Dadi and Sushaan. It was such a cute scene and SGP's versions was really good too...but I wanted it to be the same as OBS. Still it was good.
Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysindAshis

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

I don't know why they have to skip all those scenes. I cannot understand the RUSH. Angry

Today's episode was really lovely but the PAAN scene was supposed to be only between Dada-Dadi and Sushaan. It was such a cute scene and SGP's versions was really good too...but I wanted it to be the same as OBS. Still it was good.
Big smile

Sheemu ...............i fear there is something wrong some where...............looks like they are in a hurry to wind up SGPCryAngry
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendAshis

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Today episode is good with Alok, suhana and panna scene was best..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Big smile

Sheemu ...............i fear there is something wrong some where...............looks like they are in a hurry to wind up SGPCryAngry
Angry

OMG.....NOW YOU gave  me a heart attack.....don't say that!!!! They can't take away my Sushaan
Cry

Go to top