Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

julaikha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Again I am not very good at identifying subtle changes in expressions/actions but few things:
1. When did we get to see the naughty romantic expressions of Ishaan before Suhana's confession?

2. When did we get to see his bold side(aggression) from Ishaan the way he tries to show his domination/possession over Suhana these days?

3. And when did we see Ishaan giving those stares to Suhana before the HM track...? For me the stares he used to give before HM look different than the ones he gives now...These days it shows pride and possession in his eyes..The old stares were of desperation and failure.....If I was able to make that out means he has evolved as an actor atleast for me big time......

Suhana's character is very lively and she can go either extremes in terms of the expressions she gives.....But Ishaan's character is not like hers..He has to hold fort and not let himself be over the top with different kinds of expressions.....If he tries that he won't be Ishaan he will be Jai---the actor ......like those over the top movies of SRK....anjaam/ram jaane/guddu/trimurti......which everyone hates like hell....

GroW*H of a character doesn't mean he has to try out different expressions or styles....GroW*H of a character according to me is to make the audiences believe in the character completely in which he has succeeded to a gr8 extent.................If we was playing different role and you got to see same expressions of Ishaan's then we can say he needs to grow or change expressions according to the role but here he is the same Ishaan playing the same character

Seriously now  a days I can feel for him as after having to wait for 1 long year is now reaping the fruits of patience and the joy on his face tells it all...It is his acting that makes me believe these unsaid things and not the story......

IN the end its my take so nothing personal.......

I have the same feelings as you mentioned about Jay/Ishaan.... I noticed sometimes some critical matters you written very nicely....I loved and enjoyed this.... and much appreciated....
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Sheemu , U were right ...  It was a wonderful episode.... & U got ur wish.....😉

Nerti dear, I did get my paan scene but it was totally different to what I was expecting. Its was still good, Suhana's expressions were lovely......just waiting for today's episode. I am sure it will take a leap of 1-2 months, otherwise they can't justify Suhana knitting a jumper overnight.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Agree sheemu di it was a nice episode wid itz SGP flavour d scenes i lk d most is panaa n MIL scene n Suhana n Badi scene bt still i dn't understand d purpose of giving pillow to badi maa😕n panna's MIL she has nt irritated me for d first time..........bt i luv sushaan expressions at shirt scene spclly suhana's expressions were too gud....thz knitting thing is scaring me nw as u hv mentioned d way it was shown in OBS.....y thy r rushing d things..... wanna no cancer track.

Sweetheart, she gave the pillow as comforter. Its a very weet gesture from our darling Suhana. That pillow belongs to Suhana, she wanted to give something she's close to, so she gave her pillow as she knows that when BM is sad and looks at that pillow, it'll remind her that Suhana is always with her, she's not alone.  She'll smile. Suhana wants BM to know that she's much loved and wanted.

Its the same principle of a child holding on to their mother's anchal/pallu when they fall asleep.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sweetymol , @julaikha, @venture thanks a ton....Appreciate you guyz for being patient with my long posts

I am happy most of you have similar things to share.....Feels gr8....

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tejesh, thanks to SGP giving us something else to talk about beside how hot the hero is !!!!!😆 I would appologise in advance if any of my comments hurt anybody as I make comments like an outsider leaving my personal likes and dislikes on a side. So dont worry you would see me grilling Ragz as well.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

@sweetymol , @julaikha, @venture thanks a ton....Appreciate you guyz for being patient with my long posts

I am happy most of you have similar things to share.....Feels gr8....

Hi Tej, of course the points you've raised are all good and I do agree to a certain extent. However I do feel that Jay's facial expression could be much better. The part where Deepak said Suhana made paan for him, his epxression was very damp for my liking. Jay is a very good actor, he portrays Ishaan very well but his performances are not always consistent. I do feel that he really needs to work on his body language and facial expressions more. I am sure with time he will improve.😃
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Sweetheart, she gave the pillow as comforter. Its a very weet gesture from our darling Suhana. That pillow belongs to Suhana, she wanted to give something she's close to, so she gave her pillow as she knows that when BM is sad and looks at that pillow, it'll remind her that Suhana is always with her, she's not alone.  She'll smile. Suhana wants BM to know that she's much loved and wanted.

Its the same principle of a child holding on to their mother's anchal/pallu when they fall asleep.

Oh wow di how nicely u hv explained d point..nw i get it...thx.😃
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

tejesh, thanks to SGP giving us something else to talk about beside how hot the hero is !!!!!😆 I would appologise in advance if any of my comments hurt anybody as I make comments like an outsider leaving my personal likes and dislikes on a side. So dont worry you would see me grilling Ragz as well.

@venture I don't know what it is about your posts that it makes me answer all your criticism ......Doesn't matter whom you criticize i feel like supporting that person.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

By the way I wanted to ask you a question for a long time now......

Are you a perverse when it comes to SGP??????
😉😉😉
😉
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

@venture I don't know what it is about your posts that it makes me answer all your criticism ......Doesn't matter whom you criticize i feel like supporting that person.....🤣

By the way I wanted to ask you a question for a long time now......

Are you a perverse when it comes to SGP??????
😉😉😉
😉

perverse ch ch ch , how sad 😕, I had to check the Definition: Turned aside; hence, specifically, turned away from the right; willfully erring; wicked; perverted.😕😕
😕OMG, that the last thing I would be when it comes to SGP, 😭😭😭😭😭 I am addicted to SGP that you cant question my loyalty, I dont watch anything else, never joined any forum before this one for a serial. Its my passion for the show that I want everything to be perfect, and the way I am hooked to SGP is not normal by any standard. My fellow SGPians please somebody say something on my behalf as I am 💔
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

perverse ch ch ch , how sad 😕, I had to check the Definition: Turned aside; hence, specifically, turned away from the right; willfully erring; wicked; perverted.
😕OMG, that the last thing I would be when it comes to SGP, 😭 I am addicted to SGP that you cant question my loyalty, I dont watch anything else, never joined any forum before this one for a serial. Its my passion for the show that I want everything to be perfect, and the way I am hooked to SGP is not normal by any standard. My fellow SGPians please somebody say something on my behalf as I am 💔

OMG OMG OMG u picked up the wrong definition I must say...And again cuz of your perversity....A perverse is a person who willfully criticizes something he/she loves/likes a lot  so that others in return talk good things about it....

Thus a perverse gets happiness when others start objecting his criticism and start supporting the thing which is what he/she wants....

Kisi achi cheez ki burayee karo is ummeed mein ke uske supporters aur bhi achi baatein kareinnnnnnn....

So don't be heart broken.....😛

Par is ummeed mein mat rehna ki koi taras khaake aapki bhi taareef shuru karde ...vo tho SGP hai isiliye taareef pe taareef nikal jaati hai...khud pe mat aazmaana....🤣🤣🤣🤣