Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mummy jee is now like a Haraa Hua Juaari ( gambler) she is lost and alone, too stubborn to cry on Panna,s shoulder, its going to take more episodes for her to completely melt.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very true di. Mummyji will need the "Gandhigiri" treatment to be contiued. So glad Panna massaged her feet. It showed her true devotion and truth. Mummyji can shout all she likes but eventually she will melt. The guard she's built around herself will fall and will finally accept the reality and gain true happiness. 😃Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Sheemu you were right, the outfits are changed in the precap so may be few days passed by over night!!!!!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Sheemu you were right, the outfits are changed in the precap so may be few days passed by over night!!!!!

Sheema di, just a few days? I thought it would take at least a month to knit so much of a jumper. I think we may get to see some silent scenes to show the time change.

BTW I started to knit a scarf in Oct2010, I still haven't finished it yet.
😛
Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Dont want the C trk to even begin, plus Meethi is back m c the promos

Well pointed out. Thankyou. I was really missing Meethi and her cute scenes with Suhana. Hope she stays for a while before she disappears again.

Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Well pointed out. Thankyou. I was really missing Meethi and her cute scenes with Suhana. Hope she stays for a while before she disappears again.

wait, meethi is back in SGP?  was she there today?  i don't remember seeing her 

🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

wait, meethi is back in SGP?  was she there today?  i don't remember seeing her 

🤣

NO no no dear, she wasn't there today. Resham said she's there in the promo for Mahaepisode.
infinity00 thumbnail
Meethi would be there this Saturday. I am feeling very jittery and very uneasy with the present situation, as Sheemu rightly said that although the episodes are good but something is hollow, may be we are worrying for nothing for a serial, let see what happens as there is nothing wee can do .
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

NO no no dear, she wasn't there today. Resham said she's there in the promo for Mahaepisode.

oh ok.  good.  it was nice to see ishika in yesterday's episode with dadaji but you know she didn't have any dialogues to say at all...throughout the scene she kept on makes faces [i mean acting] ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Meethi would be there this Saturday. I am feeling very jittery and very uneasy with the present situation, as Sheemu rightly said that although the episodes are good but something is hollow, may be we are worrying for nothing for a serial, let see what happens as there is nothing wee can do .

Me too! I have the same feeling in my stomach as I did when I was going for my 1st job interview. How silly.😛 I can't believe I am actually feeling emotional about the current SGP situation.
😕