Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I know Sheema di. I think......tomorrow they may show a some silent scenes of Suhana / Sushaan to move the story ahead (just like OBS). Thats the only way they can justify her making almost a sweater.
But both of them wearing the same clothes which they were wearing in the morning before the office scene!!
 Suhana was being so adorable😳 and Ishaan was .....well the less I say the better.🀒

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You mean the PAAN scene? No no they're wearing different clothes, I am sure, check again.

111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I didnt read any other post as I was dying to say something about that, either she did one or two knits in the sweator as it is not PHYSICALLY possible to knit that much by an ameture in less then a day !!!! episode was good,  liked Suhana doing something for Ishaan but Ishaan reaction was ____ dont want to say anythibg, but " Dekho Meri Biwi Meray Ishaaroon Par Chalti Hai " expression  gave me a big heart burn !!!!

Exactly my thought.................ishaan forgot.......... she is suhana.............the moment she changes her gear ...............ishaan would be in reverse gear😑
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Exactly my thought.................ishaan forgot.......... she is suhana.............the moment she changes her gear ...............ishaan would be in reverse gear😑

Yes I know I am not happy about that part either.πŸ˜•
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a refreshing episode after a long time..all scenes were nicely balanced..as for ishan's expressions, i vl say ditto to sheemadi..the expression which he gave wen he was fed wid the cake by rano was d worst for me.god help..its an abnormal exp which he gives many times.even i dont understand the sudden hurry..kash s track ko itna fast forward karte.bt sumthing is fishy for sure.i think the cv are forcd to bring c track asap..
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

It was a refreshing episode after a long time..all scenes were nicely balanced..as for ishan's expressions, i vl say ditto to sheemadi..the expression which he gave wen he was fed wid the cake by rano was d worst for me.god help..its an abnormal exp which he gives many times.even i dont understand the sudden hurry..kash s track ko itna fast forward karte.bt sumthing is fishy for sure.i think the cv are forcd to bring c track asap..

Yes or may be they are just doing it to bring good TRP's as C track will show grief and for some reason the people in India tend to watch the grief epsiodes/soaps more. Never understood why?πŸ˜•
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

After reading everybody,s comments, seems like there is something fishy, I think they have changed the team or something, somebody has taken a back seat and somebody else is on the driving seat of the creatives, its not so about rushing, but it would be really really stupid if they start the cancer track all of a sudden, as its 21st century with discovery and health channels with a press of  a button, everybody knows about this disease it doesnt emerge just like that there is some kind of pattern , indication , something, you just dont faint all of a sudden and it turns out to be cancer, she has fainted twice in a year both had valid reasons, we never saw her being sick or anything, just headache once when she asked for coffee and Ishaan gave her his tea.
Badi Maa and Suhana,s scene was very nice. ragini is giving good expressions in even simple scenes which are different from her previous ones.
Jay is cute and everything, but I am saying this as this is what I feel, he needs to give variety now in his expressions, he has got only limited expressions of sadness and happiness, in a happy scene he gives us same expressions for haapiness, in sad or emotinal scenes same kind of expressions, it has been a year now, he is experienced now, an established actor, an award winner, he should show some progress, if he wants to progress as actors like his senior male co actors.
Please dont take my suggestions as bashing , because I want Jay to bring Ishaan,s caharcter to new heights as in coming episodes his skills would be tested big time, and if he would give us the same kind of expressions then I am afraid it would be good but not great as his character, he is very lucky to have a role like this, so should not take it easy.

Again I am not very good at identifying subtle changes in expressions/actions but few things:
1. When did we get to see the naughty romantic expressions of Ishaan before Suhana's confession?

2. When did we get to see his bold side(aggression) from Ishaan the way he tries to show his domination/possession over Suhana these days?

3. And when did we see Ishaan giving those stares to Suhana before the HM track...? For me the stares he used to give before HM look different than the ones he gives now...These days it shows pride and possession in his eyes..The old stares were of desperation and failure.....If I was able to make that out means he has evolved as an actor atleast for me big time......

Suhana's character is very lively and she can go either extremes in terms of the expressions she gives.....But Ishaan's character is not like hers..He has to hold fort and not let himself be over the top with different kinds of expressions.....If he tries that he won't be Ishaan he will be Jai---the actor ......like those over the top movies of SRK....anjaam/ram jaane/guddu/trimurti......which everyone hates like hell....

GroW*H of a character doesn't mean he has to try out different expressions or styles....GroW*H of a character according to me is to make the audiences believe in the character completely in which he has succeeded to a gr8 extent.................If we was playing different role and you got to see same expressions of Ishaan's then we can say he needs to grow or change expressions according to the role but here he is the same Ishaan playing the same character

Seriously now  a days I can feel for him as after having to wait for 1 long year is now reaping the fruits of patience and the joy on his face tells it all...It is his acting that makes me believe these unsaid things and not the story......

IN the end its my take so nothing personal.......

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Araay Shweta, tumhi socho, WHY is all this rushing?😑 We were waiting and waiting to see all those beautiful parts that were there in OBS and all of a sudden, SGP going too fast and leaving some good scenes behind. Although I loved the ending, the way Suhana said "Shirt press karna hai"and the look she gave was sooooo adorable, that scene was rushed too.

You right MJ..thats the point ?????why there r rushing the things.????.CVs have failed in giving us those cute scenes which were in OBS..i was waiting n waiting...with no result???they have no where shown the transformation of suhana into a wife where as in OBS it was shown beautifully..they have messed up a lot and i think the main reason behind this is sona track..in justifying that track they have lost the way  and now also in hurry to bring the C-track...just cant see sushaan in pain...but no other go...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_d

You right MJ..thats the point ?????why there r rushing the things.????.CVs have failed in giving us those cute scenes which were in OBS..i was waiting n waiting...with no result???they have no where shown the transformation of suhana into a wife where as in OBS it was shown beautifully..they have messed up a lot and i think the main reason behind this is sona track..in justifying that track they have lost the way  and now also in hurry to bring the C-track...just cant see sushaan in pain...but no other go...

I know Madhu.....IF ONLY WE had the right to change the script. I don't understand why they can't follow the OBS after the confession track? They did what ever they wanted during THAT track, lets leave that behind but now they have all the chances to follow OBS with light adaptations...BUT NO...they have to do it this way. I mean the episodes are good, just going very fast with lots of scenes left behind. I seriously don't know what going to happen....πŸ˜•

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sometimes it has got to do with the availability of all the actors in the show....If some actor is busy elsewhere and doesn't have dates then his/her's track takes a back seat.....I guess that's what is happening with SGP.............