SUPER DUPER EPISODE plus Shayari p14 onwards - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
@sheemu and renu...u are giving heart attacks guys...please calm down yar...iam really getting tensed when u say abt SGP getting over and sheemu especially the words febs pointed out...

lets wait guys...and when we see things going bad...lets start it then...lets not start it from now itself....i am feeling scared abt the track nw...
Originally posted by Feefi

I kinda felt that too...but they CANNOT do this.  Suhana HAS to understand why KK doesn't wanna get married not because none of the girls are up to Suhana's standard. 

CVs please don't rush things and don't slow either [like in S track], but PLEASE show us things that NEED to be shown

I know that is exactly what I want. They have show all those good scenes.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sheemu and renu...u are giving heart attacks guys...please calm down yar...iam really getting tensed when u say abt SGP getting over and sheemu especially the words febs pointed out...

lets wait guys...and when we see things going bad...lets start it then...lets not start it from now itself....i am feeling scared abt the track nw...

Araay Shweta, tumhi socho, WHY is all this rushing?😑 We were waiting and waiting to see all those beautiful parts that were there in OBS and all of a sudden, SGP going too fast and leaving some good scenes behind. Although I loved the ending, the way Suhana said "Shirt press karna hai"and the look she gave was sooooo adorable, that scene was rushed too.
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Araay Shweta, tumhi socho, WHY is all this rushing?😑 We were waiting and waiting to see all those beautiful parts that were there in OBS and all of a sudden, SGP going too fast and leaving some good scenes behind. Although I loved the ending, the way Suhana said "Shirt press karna hai"and the look she gave was sooooo adorable, that scene was rushed too.

yes there is a rush....but to be honest sheemu....i did not feel that much rush for the last 2 episodes...yes they have left may tracks in the middle....and abt C track...as u guys have told only...we have known its getting rushed...or else...i still would not have known whats going to happen...so iam keeping my fingers crossed...and i hope it goes well...

i really dont want to get scared and start watching the track with a doubt whether it will be good or not...and iam not keeping my expectations high too....i just want to watch it and then decide it...

i hope u understand what iam trying to tell...πŸ˜ƒ
it was a very good epi alltogether...the first family scene was very good..everyone cheering up inder wasvery nice...then the sushaan-BM scene was too good...i loved it very much...suhana is becoming mature day by day..
it was very nice to see after sushaan came out of BM's room, suhana said -'means ki tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumse pyaar bhi nai krti'...the way she smiled nd went bk to her room..it was soo adorable...πŸ˜‰
the paan scene was too good...
someone's request was fulfilled..😊
luvd the way suhana finally agreed to press ishaan's shirt..
Originally posted by Shwets1502

yes there is a rush....but to be honest sheemu....i did not feel that much rush for the last 2 episodes...yes they have left may tracks in the middle....and abt C track...as u guys have told only...we have known its getting rushed...or else...i still would not have known whats going to happen...so iam keeping my fingers crossed...and i hope it goes well...

i really dont want to get scared and start watching the track with a doubt whether it will be good or not...and iam not keeping my expectations high too....i just want to watch it and then decide it...

i hope u understand what iam trying to tell...πŸ˜ƒ

I do dear. I just hope they carry it out well. I am annoyed at why couldn't they have followed OBS properly or at least the sequence of events leading up to the track.πŸ˜•
Originally posted by mathurankit

it was a very good epi alltogether...the first family scene was very good..everyone cheering up inder wasvery nice...then the sushaan-BM scene was too good...i loved it very much...suhana is becoming mature day by day..
it was very nice to see after sushaan came out of BM's room, suhana said -'means ki tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumse pyaar bhi nai krti'...the way she smiled nd went bk to her room..it was soo adorable...πŸ˜‰
the paan scene was too good...
someone's request was fulfilled..😊
luvd the way suhana finally agreed to press ishaan's shirt..

I know Ankit I was waiting for that. It was different from OBS, but still good but SUHANA aaaaaw....she is just tooooo adorable. Her expressions today were super duper.
Originally posted by 111192

Precap indicate some time leap in SGP as they showed suhana made whole one side of a sweater...............which for a person like suhana (new to knitting) would take at least 20-30 days.

I didnt read any other post as I was dying to say something about that, either she did one or two knits in the sweator as it is not PHYSICALLY possible to knit that much by an ameture in less then a day !!!! episode was good,  liked Suhana doing something for Ishaan but Ishaan reaction was ____ dont want to say anythibg, but " Dekho Meri Biwi Meray Ishaaroon Par Chalti Hai " expression  gave me a big heart burn !!!!
I know Sheema di. I think......tomorrow they may show a some silent scenes of Suhana / Sushaan to move the story ahead (just like OBS). Thats the only way they can justify her making almost a sweater.

Suhana was being so adorable😳 and Ishaan was .....well the less I say the better.🀒
After reading everybody,s comments, seems like there is something fishy, I think they have changed the team or something, somebody has taken a back seat and somebody else is on the driving seat of the creatives, its not so about rushing, but it would be really really stupid if they start the cancer track all of a sudden, as its 21st century with discovery and health channels with a press of  a button, everybody knows about this disease it doesnt emerge just like that there is some kind of pattern , indication , something, you just dont faint all of a sudden and it turns out to be cancer, she has fainted twice in a year both had valid reasons, we never saw her being sick or anything, just headache once when she asked for coffee and Ishaan gave her his tea.
Badi Maa and Suhana,s scene was very nice. ragini is giving good expressions in even simple scenes which are different from her previous ones.
Jay is cute and everything, but I am saying this as this is what I feel, he needs to give variety now in his expressions, he has got only limited expressions of sadness and happiness, in a happy scene he gives us same expressions for haapiness, in sad or emotinal scenes same kind of expressions, it has been a year now, he is experienced now, an established actor, an award winner, he should show some progress, if he wants to progress as actors like his senior male co actors.
Please dont take my suggestions as bashing , because I want Jay to bring Ishaan,s caharcter to new heights as in coming episodes his skills would be tested big time, and if he would give us the same kind of expressions then I am afraid it would be good but not great as his character, he is very lucky to have a role like this, so should not take it easy.

Edited by venture - 13 years ago