Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tejeshec

I guess the Sushaan fever has got to you big time
.....πŸ˜†

True...πŸ˜†  But tejes...don't you think its going too fastπŸ˜• ?
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

mjtruelegend @ plzzzzzzzzz can u answer how it played important part during lolita's illness

Well during that time,all she wanted to do was knit a sweater for Ishaan. No one allowed her to do any work because she was ill so the only thing she could do wa knit. It was a really touchy phase. She wanted to start to knit for her baby but then she was told not pregnant. She was devastated. Thats when she decided she must make a sweater before she goes.
😭
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

and do you remember .............the day when suhana says i love you to ishaan ..............that day was stretched fot 2 weeks ..............and now they are sitting on some jet plane😑

I know Renu...I don't know why they in SUCH A RUSH?😑 Its so sad...........they have missed such wonderful scenes, the ones I was really waiting to see.😭

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Well during that time,all she wanted to do was knit a sweater for Ishaan. No one allowed her to do any work because she was ill so the only thing she could do wa knit. It was a really touchy phase. She wanted to start to knit for her baby but then she was told not pregnant. She was devastated. Thats when she decided she must make a sweater before she goes.
😭

@Blue... Please sheemudi...dont make me cry with such words...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

True...πŸ˜†  But tejes...don't you think its going too fastπŸ˜• ?

Super Duper Fast I must say....Also no Sanju--Deepak track this whole week....Now I think what is gonna happen is that suddenly they will show Sanju--Deepak fall in love one day and again after a week one day they will propose and then even that track will end.....

Something is fishy else why would anyone rush with a popular soap which has been fetching good TRP'sss.....

I can understand your worry here as none of us would want SGP to end......
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Oh Febs I am so sorry dear. I won't say it any more.

I don't know why they have to skip all those scenes. I cannot understand the RUSH. 😑

Today's episode was really lovely but the PAAN scene was supposed to be only between Dada-Dadi and Sushaan. It was such a cute scene and SGP's versions was really good too...but I wanted it to be the same as OBS. Still it was good.
πŸ˜ƒ
111192 thumbnail

Oh Febs I am so sorry dear. I won't say it any more.

I don't know why they have to skip all those scenes. I cannot understand the RUSH. 😑

Today's episode was really lovely but the PAAN scene was supposed to be only between Dada-Dadi and Sushaan. It was such a cute scene and SGP's versions was really good too...but I wanted it to be the same as OBS. Still it was good.
πŸ˜ƒ

Sheemu ...............i fear there is something wrong some where...............looks like they are in a hurry to wind up SGP😭😑
😑
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today episode is good with Alok, suhana and panna scene was best..
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Sheemu ...............i fear there is something wrong some where...............looks like they are in a hurry to wind up SGP😭😑
😑

OMG.....NOW YOU gave  me a heart attack.....don't say that!!!! They can't take away my Sushaan
😭
111192 thumbnail

OMG.....NOW YOU gave  me a heart attack.....don't say that!!!! They can't take away my Sushaan
😭

Same here ...............how would i live without watching my suhana @7:30😭😭