nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Ram Milaayi Jodi bash
Magic Lantern Productions show Ram Milaayi Jodi starring Sara Khan and Nishant Malkani on Zee tv, celebrated it's 100-episode party at Tunga Regale in Andheri East.  Sara walked in right on time dressed beautifully in a red gown looking like a doll! Interestingly, Sara was glued to her close friend Krystal D'Souza throughout the party as the two ladies walked in and out together. Nishant, much to media's dismay was quite late but he looked quite suave in a black suit! Both Nishant and Sara posed for the shutter bugs and danced to the title track of their show! Kritika Desai looked nothing like her on-screen avatar as she walked in with a short black dress flaunting her figure. On the other hand, Riva Bubber was the last to enter the party dressed in a black dress!  The cake cutting ceremony was the highlight of the party with the Gandhi and Bedi family.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Rakhi-Sawant-to-enter-Maa-Exchange&aid=2663

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just cannot stop myself from admiring Anukalp. he looks handsome and his suit is definitely outstanding
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot...thay all are superb
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Sara Khan's figure looks outstanding...the abs shape is superb, such toned shape..I  used to find her skinny, but she is working a lot on her figure...
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing, all are looking good.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.  It all looks good.