Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shon703

whetehr it is getting purposefully , intentionally now it is get ting to limit, earlier nafisa u atleats said i was adding. Now ur using dreadful and suspicious words of murder and poisoning, pls nafisa bear in mind theese are quiet serious thing, we cannot take it lightly, in your apology ure literally using words u thoughT ' Shon mur...g or poi...g' . what on earth is that suposed to be . what are you trying to do silently.  i am really really furious on it now.
 Jake hope you also understood what i want to convey nafisaaa. i hope u agree ith me.  first she just thought so now , she is actually suing words  and pls rmeber we are not talking about the characters in show. we are here real live people ... all these words used in computer etc can lead to problems for others

pls bear in mind all these things

I dont think anything was said to be detrimental to you Shon and was just being stated in a jovial manner ,if you felt irritated by it fair enough but would say dont take it to heart as sure wasnt intended in a manner to be hurtful .
You yourself often get a bit vibrant in your wordings so should know sometimes things are just said without really anything more being intended .
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shon703

whetehr it is getting purposefully , intentionally now it is get ting to limit, earlier nafisa u atleats said i was adding. Now ur using dreadful and suspicious words of murder and poisoning, pls nafisa bear in mind theese are quiet serious thing, we cannot take it lightly, in your apology ure literally using words u thoughT ' Shon mur...g or poi...g' . what on earth is that suposed to be . what are you trying to do silently.  i am really really furious on it now.
 Jake hope you also understood what i want to convey nafisaaa. i hope u agree ith me.  first she just thought so now , she is actually suing words  and pls rmeber we are not talking about the characters in show. we are here real live people ... all these words used in computer etc can lead to problems for others

pls bear in mind all these things

Just chill mate. shake this anger off and have fun with other forum members, try not to get too upset, i apologised in my sort of way, i don't know any other way, so just chill Shon.

Shall we just forget about this or you want to stay that way, upset and angry?
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Forgetting one thing, this was no accident i mean who accidently puts nail polish in atta. So if the "grown ups" know this was on purpose the blame will not go on Gopi because they knows she is smart enough in kitchens chores to know not to do that. And even Hetal has to admit that Rashi is a vindictive evil jealous bitch, look at the amount of times she talked back to her.

Edited by tomonna - 13 years ago