Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Great post.

All i will say.. yesteday's epi was perfect balance of everything..
Family..
Love..
Bickering..
and just being in love.. made it all worth watching the episode over and over.

Kudos CV's but i would give it to the actors more to make us feel the way CV's wrote it!! Or even more.

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual WELL WRITTEN....truely an episode to cherish.....jst wish "sme things"cud happen 4 REAL.!!!*Sigh*😳
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A heart-felt thank you to each and every one of you.....truly means a LOT to me....

@Jess: Mee kahi karu tula kadhi ha vishvas yenar nai ki mee medico aahe!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Aata tu Mumbai la ye....tula mee majha work place la gheen jaate.....may be then may be, I might pass the acid test!! πŸ˜†

@Rooj: Very pertinent point raised, Rooj!! I am not really an avid TV buff, but have a slight inkling about the stuff shown across channels!! Its all bloody crap!! RBO is light years ahead!!! Sigh!!

@adventure_gurl: Glad you liked it!! 😊

@May: It actually was pure magic!!

@Angel_9: YashaRan are something else!!! They truly are gifted!!

@Shriya: Very happy that you enjoyed reading it!! Thanks, again!! 😊

@Gaayu:πŸ€— Not just upaarwala and I....YOU know too!! 3 repeats in a row, and its after-effects!! Where do we go next??!!! Start hallucinating about additional evening repeats, me thinks!! πŸ˜† Me too absolutely loved Saaz and Souma's posts!! Wonderfully written!! πŸ‘

@Veena: Absolutely Veena!! The actors bring life in to the CVs concepts, without which everything would simply fall flat!! KT-Yashu are truly in a league of their own!! πŸ‘

@Deepa: About those "some things"....same pinch, Dearie!! Hold on...."Bhagwan ke ghar.........."

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Doc Ji,

Honestly Im wondering what those other serials show that makes them highly popular? because they all share the same thing over and over again...what is new?

where as in RBO we have, majority of times, really, really good tracks and most of the time the romantic scenes and some scenes are brand new, never heard of scenes...

especially in the last week or so it has been soooo good...

*sigh*

Idk but it really bugs me what type of entertainment the people of india enjoy or people in general enjoy. Padosan main toh kuch pata hi nahi...i watched Ekta's recent shows and they all lack so much. By far RBO has editing problems but still their editing is still good. Kahani toh usse bhi achi (beside RO track) aur music toh double whammy la jata hai

I swear
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Doc Ji,

Honestly Im wondering what those other serials show that makes them highly popular? because they all share the same thing over and over again...what is new?

They are competing against each other trying to use the same topic in different ways!!

where as in RBO we have, majority of times, really, really good tracks and most of the time the romantic scenes and some scenes are brand new, never heard of scenes...

Sigh I think RBO is so for ShaNak only. They did try the serious topics and turned out it was not their cup of tea!! So they stick to light whacky unsensible comedy which is working.. So switch OFF and watch!!

especially in the last week or so it has been soooo good...

*sigh*

Idk but it really bugs me what type of entertainment the people of india enjoy or people in general enjoy. Padosan main toh kuch pata hi nahi...i watched Ekta's recent shows and they all lack so much. By far RBO has editing problems but still their editing is still good. Kahani toh usse bhi achi (beside RO track) aur music toh double whammy la jata hai

I swear

We could really keep swearing at this rate. Ekta's shows.. noo.. sometimes I get creeps just hinking of the storylines that she has.. never mind her.. RBO is the light stuff that you really want to t=watch today and be able to forget.. You know the real light entertainment that people really want nowadays. So i hope that they don't stray from this idea.. whcaky and senseless notheless enjoyable!!
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: jparker

They are competing against each other trying to use the same topic in different ways!!

Sigh I think RBO is so for ShaNak only. They did try the serious topics and turned out it was not their cup of tea!! So they stick to light whacky unsensible comedy which is working.. So switch OFF and watch!!

We could really keep swearing at this rate. Ekta's shows.. noo.. sometimes I get creeps just hinking of the storylines that she has.. never mind her.. RBO is the light stuff that you really want to t=watch today and be able to forget.. You know the real light entertainment that people really want nowadays. So i hope that they don't stray from this idea.. whcaky and senseless notheless enjoyable!!

Jassie jaisi koi nahin

I wonder why they are competing each other...where as RBO is not even trying to compete but creating their own beautiful magic. MJHT was light hearted too, of course College show, but it was superb! even then there was some spark always missing and at times i felt like skipping an epi but with RBO i never felt that no matter how horrible it was..

maybe it was coz of Yasharan chemistry.  but joh bhi ho it was good...

as for Ekta's shows...honestly she comes up with good stuff and she did too but now it's like she is repeating it and everything is gone for the toss. lol

i hope people do start liking or take up light heart comedy but somehow it doesn't seem that way
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its always a pleasure to read your words , your thoughts and your takes Doc !!!!!
Perfect to the T !!!!!!!

What a feeling to be Back to an Era long gone !!!!!!!!

RBO Team - Kudos to everyone for their Efforts !!!!!

RBO IF Deewanis - This is IT !!!!
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Jassie jaisi koi nahin

I wonder why they are competing each other...where as RBO is not even trying to compete but creating their own beautiful magic. MJHT was light hearted too, of course College show, but it was superb! even then there was some spark always missing and at times i felt like skipping an epi but with RBO i never felt that no matter how horrible it was..

maybe it was coz of Yasharan chemistry.  but joh bhi ho it was good...

You answered it in the very next line!! YashaRan Chemistry in the form of ShaNak brand has branded us.. so only them and their presence is enough for us to keep watching.. W&W..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

as for Ekta's shows...honestly she comes up with good stuff and she did too but now it's like she is repeating it and everything is gone for the toss. lol

i hope people do start liking or take up light heart comedy but somehow it doesn't seem that way

rooj-i thumbnail

Haye Im loving ur W&W it sounds more like World War bout to start🀣

neways u r right we are hooked coz of Yasharan or shanakism...

sab ko shanakeria toh hua hai but now yasharaneria bhi ho raha hai🀣🀣🀣
-Deepali- thumbnail
⭐️⭐️very beautiful analysis dyo as usel...excilient and great.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘kahne ko kuch nahi choda..speechless⭐️⭐️⭐️

The greatest strength of the Golden RBO Era was to be able to say it without saying it at all....to be able to leave something to the imagination....for the human mind to take over, long after the lights had dimmed....to be able to savour the moment eternally......

The "Thank You" moment was reminiscent of all of that and more.....

The mysterious facet to the thought behind the moment....the goings-on at the dinner table OR the behind the scenes 'team' spirit.....what a beautiful way to acknowledge the bond between two individuals who truly have found their own space....at solace, really in a manner of speaking!! πŸ˜πŸ‘

The actual "Thank-You" moment.....the privacy of it so beautiful....shared in the midst of everything nonprivate!! The eyes following each other....SHE expecting him to be up to his usual antics with his trademark flamboyance intact....HE catching her completely unawares by doing exactly the opposite!! THEIR final acknowledgement of the moment!! Completely GOLDEN....Completely!! πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ