Pratigya

Kriya ki takrar na holi k rangon ko pheka kr dia..

Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Baba said k IS HOLI PA PORY ALLAHBAD KO TUMRAY PIYAR K RUNG SA RUNG DAIN GAY bt it doesnt seem like dat.As usual on dis holi Kriya wil b gazing at each other and Suhana Ishan wil celebrate 2gather.Realy feeling very bad and jeolous....:( No Romance no Piyar bt only takrar on dis holi...:(I also hate dat promo of diwali in which they didnt lose chance of bashing our krishu's image.I was waiting 4 diwali's promo and after watching I realy hurt....:(everything was going fine till da bday of Prat and even opposition of Arhaan SBS declared krishu as no.1 Jooro ka ghulam of 2010 then suddenly they started bashing our Baba's character and dat Baba who was deadly madly fall in luv wid Babu now said 2 his wife dat BURA NA MANO HOLI HAY....Its realy ridiculous....:(i m realy disappointed...:(now i dont hav any expectations frm maha episode...:(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry... these promos don't give the entire picture... lets wait for ME... 
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
I know bt why such type of promos.......:(
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
just chill yaar everything wikl be f9
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
All wil f9 bt my sis teased me dat krishu is saying like dat....:( i cant bear all dis....:(
Mitu_ thumbnail
hi arhaan da

the CVs want to show what's happening  in the name of holi celebrations 
 When Krishna  says ' Bura na maano, holi hain'
as we know that krish never ever allow anyone to touch prat but he is unaware of cause of bhang
so another msg by  cvs dont drink that much that cant see what going on . 
many take adv  of  and abuse  girls in the name  of  the holi
like toching and saying   it's holi, don't mind

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i simply dont know why soo many speculations before seeing the epi 🤔first lets see it then we will coment i have complete trust on pops they will never let us down