Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tsunami on the forum n the cycle continues :D :D - Page 2

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: krishnameera

Azzy dear...well me possitive. BZ i always keep in mind this one is fiction show.

But GF will be scary.
And CVs😑 now playing with geet character. hope all will be well😊

πŸ€— Love you for being positive and not scary like others... πŸ˜‰

About Geets character... lets just wait and watch... i won't be able to comment so soon..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: --Thush--

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thats what i said i will be  here Azi ..i dint take any conclusion before watching the show but if Geet goes out with him ..i dont care whaterv reason might be cz dar nothin imprnat to her more MSK now ..if she goes then im done with geets chrecter..i mean if CVs spoils her character by forgive dev😑 then that would be my decision ..but will try to be dar nly For MSKπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†soo here im again just with u for once πŸ€—

πŸ˜­  😭  😭 πŸ˜­ okay you broke my heart...
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Azmatazz

πŸ€— Love you for being positive and not scary like others... πŸ˜‰

About Geets character... lets just wait and watch... i won't be able to comment so soon..

Yes dear,
But one thing i am sure that GF will be in worst situation than Japan in coming days πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
And let see how situation going ahed and hope we get more +ve people. 
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Whats amazing is the short term memory that people have...

I mean imagine... those beautiful scenes we got after loads of tiny miny separations... imagine the passion and the intensity...  take the latest as example i know there was no separation but a small misunderstanding was there.. and we got MAAN ka tai chi and then GEET confronting MAAN and then MAAN manoafying GEET... I enjoyed that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

And thats forgotten so easily...

Ya I know, but ppl forget that, now the I quit trend has also started again, but as soon we will get a make up scene ppl will forget what they said, and will start praising it insteadπŸ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜­  😭  😭 πŸ˜­ okay you broke my heart...

Cz CV's broke my heart πŸ˜­
Viji79 thumbnail
Now the war will again start between Maanians and Geetians, DDians/GCians.............and the story will go on and on and on
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree... it's so funny... one article aur CV's ko gaali dena shuru... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arre baccha party atleast let the track play out before jumping to conclusions... πŸ˜› have TB articles ever proven to be completely reliable?? πŸ˜³ c'mon people... this is geet we are talking about... not some ekta kapoor serial ki misunderstanding will last for years together... even if there is an MU it'll all be sorted out in a day or two... let's have some faith please... πŸ˜Š
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
my favorite part is how people interpret the article into their own words....it's like they create their own article and run with the story...πŸ˜†...the articles were so abstract that one can't really tell what and how anything is going to play out...
naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you!!!
I would say the same "Just chill and enjoy the ride the show is going to take you on". I trust the Geet team to give us a wonderful entertainment in the future.

BUT BUT BUT BUT.....

We do need some of them to get emotional and voice their opinion. That's what keeps this forum so active compared to the othersπŸ˜†  

If everyone is like me the world would be a boring place!! 

SO therefore all you wonderful people who are so opinionated and emotional go ahead and post your ideas... That's what makes this GEET FORUM so rocking good!!!!

Whats amazing is the short term memory that people have...

I mean imagine... those beautiful scenes we got after loads of tiny miny separations... imagine the passion and the intensity...  take the latest as example i know there was no separation but a small misunderstanding was there.. and we got MAAN ka tai chi and then GEET confronting MAAN and then MAAN manoafying GEET... I enjoyed that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

And thats forgotten so easily...

i second u.....