Tsunami on the forum n the cycle continues :D :D

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sorry no offenses but i'm amused by the way just one article , one article is enuf for creating unrest amongst the fans of Geet HSP, for people to forget the history and jump to conclusions and decide to quit already and even take stands for and against characters... 

I mean its a just an article still and we are to see the track yet and people have already decided that Geet is at fault, she is selfish, the writers are bad and change them,  the track would be bad, there would be a long separation and misunderstanding....  and they want to quit, leave .... and take stands and feel bad for someone and pity someone...

I mean have we not learnt the lessons yet...  How long does the cycle continue... ?

I pity our mods... Jyoti my friend.... you have some serious work in the coming days...  Bahot aaram ho gaya... Ab chalo kaam par lago  πŸ€£  🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

No offense guyz but try to see the other side of the coin too... Anyways who am i to say anything... Continue... Go ahead please...

Oh! yeah me... yes i will as usual follow my mantra cause that has never let me down....

B+ve and all izzz well...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sorry no offenses but i'm amused by the way just one article , one article is enuf for creating unrest amongst the fans of Geet HSP, for people to forget the history and jump to conclusions and decide to quit already and even take stands for and against characters... 

I mean its a just an article still and we are to see the track yet and people have already decided that Geet is at fault, the track would be bad, there would be a long separation and misunderstanding....  and they want to quit, leave .... and take stands and feel bad for someone and pity someone...

I mean have we not learnt the lessons yet...  How long does the cycle continue... ?

I pity our mods... Jyoti my friend.... you have some serious work in the coming days...  Bahot aaram ho gaya... Ab chalo kaam par lago  πŸ€£  🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

No offense guyz but try to see the other side of the coin too... Anyways who am i to say anything... Continue... Go ahead please...

Oh! yeah me... yes i will as usual follow my mantra cause that has never let me down....

B+ve and all izzz well...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Please pity me too, because I report so many of these posts that I get tired and on top of that, mods get frustrated with me🀣

Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree, as usual ppl fav pass time, to jump on conclusions, even though the epi hasnt been aired, ready to bash.

uff Im so tired of these ppl
Edited by Amiiish - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Please pity me too, because I report so many of these posts that I get tired and on top of that, mods get frustrated with me🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Okay Mishty darling!!!  I pity you too...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh Azi noo More Positiveness anymore in my life....disgusting article and Geet team !! im soo pissed !!! if Geet goes out with Dev then im done with GHSP πŸ˜•..!!!.it hurts to say but GHSP is now suck with new CVs..but yeah i still will be dar to watch cz i cant live witout MSKπŸ˜†but will see how many days i can bare all this torture ...!!! 
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Ohh Azi noo More Positiveness anymore in my life....disgusting article and Geet team !! im soo pissed !!! if Geet goes out with Dev then im done with GHSP πŸ˜•..!!!.it hurts to say but GHSP is now suck with new CVs..but yeah i still will be dar to watch cz i cant live witout MSKπŸ˜†but will see how many days i can bare all this torture ...!!! 

Jaan I Second YouπŸ˜³πŸ˜•
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amiiish

I totally agree, as usual ppl fav pass time, to jump on conclusions, even though the epi hasnt been aired, ready to bash.

uff Im so tired of these ppl

Whats amazing is the short term memory that people have...

I mean imagine... those beautiful scenes we got after loads of tiny miny separations... imagine the passion and the intensity...  take the latest as example i know there was no separation but a small misunderstanding was there.. and we got MAAN ka tai chi and then GEET confronting MAAN and then MAAN manoafying GEET... I enjoyed that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

And thats forgotten so easily...
Amoureux thumbnail
@Thush and @Veronika: My two Jaans, don't you want to see your MSK passionate again πŸ˜‰ ??? So don't get disgusted so easily Jaans... Beleive Azi for once... πŸ˜‰ and lets wait and watch and then come to a conclusion about Geet and Dev ka issue... Lets atleast see the reasoning behind this...  Come on Jaans me there na allong with all buddies to take care of you both... Have my +ve dose once more... I'm sure Doc won't mind that 🀣 Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Azzy dear...well me possitive. BZ i always keep in mind this one is fiction show.

But GF will be scary.
And CVs😑 now playing with geet character. hope all will be well😊
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

@Thush and @Veronika: My two Jaans, don't you want to see your MSK passionate again πŸ˜‰ ??? So don't get disgusted so easily Jaans... Beleive Azi for once... πŸ˜‰ and lets wait and watch and then come to a conclusion about Geet and Dev ka issue... Lets atleast see the reasoning behind this...  Come on Jaans me there na allong with all buddies to take care of you both... Have my +ve dose once more... I'm sure Doc won't mind that 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thats what i said i will be  here Azi ..i dint take any conclusion before watching the show but if Geet goes out with him ..i dont care whaterv reason might be cz dar nothin imprnat to her more MSK now ..if she goes then im done with geets chrecter..i mean if CVs spoils her character by forgive dev😑 then that would be my decision ..but will try to be dar nly For MSKπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†soo here im again just with u for once πŸ€—