From BEAUTIFUL track to CRAP track-wow cvs - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
guys chill.... cvs were out of mind when dey planned of geetmaan marriage.... now dis mu nd seperation tract is good at least we will get some passion nd war more like before.....
NONSENSE................THEY TOTALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOST THEIR COMMON SENSE😡...................
Originally posted by aroti

NONSENSE................THEY TOTALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOST THEIR COMMON SENSE😡...................

Lolz
Like i said:

Cvs par ab koi bharosa nahin..they have gone mental..lagta hai geet key MC ka affect seeda unkey dimaag par ja kar laga hai LOL🤪😆..sab ke sab pagal ho gayen hai..ekta ki aatma jo ghus gayi hai in me😲..show ko debo dalengey yeh..sab acha ja raha tha..sab kharab kardiya😡..i think cv ki team mein ek girl creative ZAROOR honi chahiye..mard sab MU ki illawa aur kya sochenge...Saarey characters of maaneet ko kharab karney waaley hain
I wonder if the PH even cares about the show anymore..ever since the wedding the show has been going downhill..now it is completely down..MC was little hope for it to get the magic back par ab to wo bhi gaya..all is lost..ghsp shud have ended when they got married cuz they havnt been able to pull of good tracks..