Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's forgiving Dev doesn't bother me

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
because I feel if Darji can be forgiven why not Dev?  Does it mean I agree with the forgiveness of either? No.  But one has already been done, so the other makes sense to follow. In fact I feel it is the only plausible way to go forward, considering how much they've screwed up this show.

If I had my way, the baby would still be alive--with Dev's ultimate punishment being his not being able to have a relationship with the child.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bt for this she had an argument with maan n i don't like dat ......
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True, it sucks that it would lead to an argument between Maaneet, as per the article.

But ehh. I'm not outraged at the possibility of  Dev being forgiven.  All my outrage was used up with Darji, which only a few others were outraged about.  Others were all, well he's her family.  She loves him and forgave him when he asked for repentance.  

Why shouldn't that be also okay for Dev then?  She doesn't care or love im, but Dadima does.  And Maan did (maybe still does, but his love for geet and anger at Dev are far greater).  So if Geet decides to forgive Dev so Dadima, whom she loves, can get some peace and happiness--why shouldn't that be okay, considering what's already happened?

Like I said, I've been expecting it since Dev came back, and not with some dread either.  I felt that's the only way to go considering how much they screwed up beforehand.
Edited by likarsh - 13 years ago