Both are right! Don't blame maan or Geet.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok guys...I don't make many topics but I think this is needed now 😆

Firstly I can understand that people are angry at Geet for getting angry at Maan. But we need to put ourselves in her shoes. She lost her child just few days ago...she wants to hold onto what ever she can of her baby....even if it gives her pain because that is ALL she has left of the child.

Maan wants to help her and he does the right think to help her move forward. He knows that she loves her baby so much that all the memories bring her down. However Geet will find it difficult to accept BECAUSE she is hurting and depressed.
Plus the fact that she gets angry at Maan shows how much she loves him. Because she didn't react to Dadi, Anne or Dev (of course not!) but because she loves Maan she can rant at him and get angry. That's what happens when you love someone, you know that you can get angry at them.

As for forgiving Dev, Geet is in a state that nothing matters to her but the fact that her AND Maan's baby died. So any past pain is eclipsed by her current one. I believe that its not so much as forgiveness but being too depressed to let anything else bother her. Also we don't know what is going to make her move out (if she does!).

I love how we all get carried away by the story cause it shows how much we care but still I think we should all just consider what is happening.

LOL sorry for the long message.
Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 13 years ago

yes, there is no need to blame one or the other or to even take sides for that matter...we have a priviledged view of the situation...we get to see all sides to the story and we get to hear their thoughts...they on the other hand, can only "see" their own perspective regarding a situation...much like in real life...they were bound to have some friction as it has been building up for some time since dev came back to the picture...and now with the miscarraige emmotions are all over the place...the forgiving of dev is a very abstract idea still...it is yet to be seen if this happens at all...and if it does in what way?...and even then we have the priviledged view to see what all are thinking...i any case i ❤️ drama...

@topic maker ............ I agree with U dear ............ the cv's have always shown that ..... what ever & when ever any fight happens .......... between maan & geet ..... these 2 are always right in their own way .... It is not their fault & right now .......... geet is in a such a trauma that she is very very vulnerable & it is not an easy situation for her ......... 

I certainly never believe these articles until it is shown ....... so I will wait ...... before I jump & waste my energy & time in commenting ........ but as ur post was supporting maaneet so posted my views over here ......

& The funny part over here is the bashing has already started 😆😆😆

even before the cv's showed the track .....😆😆😆
Originally posted by undisclosed

yes, there is no need to blame one or the other or to even take sides for that matter...we have a priviledged view of the situation...we get to see all sides to the story and we get to hear their thoughts...they on the other hand, can only "see" their own perspective regarding a situation...much like in real life...they were bound to have some friction as it has been building up for some time since dev came back to the picture...and now with the miscarraige emmotions are all over the place...the forgiving of dev is a very abstract idea still...it is yet to be seen if this happens at all...and if it does in what way?...and even then we have the priviledged view to see what all are thinking...i any case i ❤️ drama...

That is exactly right! We are humans and limited in what we understand of people...Geet is in a very emotional state at the moment and caught up in her grief.
mein aap sab se agree hn, kuch fans ko yeh baat samaj nehi aati hai ke koi bhi ghalat nehi.... dono apni apni jaga sehi hai 😛
Originally posted by dewdropred

@topic maker ............ I agree with U dear ............ the cv's have always shown that ..... what ever & when ever any fight happens .......... between maan & geet ..... these 2 are always right in their own way .... It is not their fault & right now .......... geet is in a such a trauma that she is very very vulnerable & it is not an easy situation for her ......... 

I certainly never believe these articles until it is shown ....... so I will wait ...... before I jump & waste my energy & time in commenting ........ but as ur post was supporting maaneet so posted my views over here ......

& The funny part over here is the bashing has already started 😆😆😆

even before the cv's showed the track .....😆😆😆

Thank you dear for the lovely comment! LOL it is funny how heated the forum gets with just one comment. Whether its bashing Maan or Geet....😆

Still I wish everyone would calm down 😕

Originally posted by maan-ki-sanjana

Thank you dear for the lovely comment! LOL it is funny how heated the forum gets with just one comment. Whether its bashing Maan or Geet....😆

Still I wish everyone would calm down 😕

even I want the forum to be calm ............. but I doubt that will happen  . 

U made a gud post .......... hope every one reads it & stop fighting as i am fed up with these fights ..........

got to go dear ....... dinner time .......... bye ....... make posts supporting maaneet i will always comment on ur threads ........😊
Originally posted by Sayna

mein aap sab se agree hn, kuch fans ko yeh baat samaj nehi aati hai ke koi bhi ghalat nehi.... dono apni apni jaga sehi hai 😛

EXACTLY! We don't live in a world where everything is black and white....sometimes its the situation not the people that are at fault.
I really hope everyone just waits before making any decisions or judgements 😕