Sabki Ladli Bebo

17 March written update-Bebo-Manji faceoff

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SABKI LAADLI BEBO

WRITTEN UPDATE- MARCH 17, 2011

EPISODE-528

GG are walking. Gursheel is making calculations how to forge more money. Goldie is confessing that she was wrong somewhere. She wasn't able to fulfill her duties towards Omi and her child😛. Gursheel poisons her again and tells that she begged Omi; but he didn't care for her😡. Gursheel gets the sticks from the watch-man and beats Goldie and tells her that beating would remove the bhooth of goodness in her😆. Goldie tells her that now she is OK and doesn't have any feelings for anyone. Gursheel is happy.

Omi drops Sunaina at the Nari Nikethan. She goes to GG. They inquire about the relation. Sunaina replies that the relation is been put forward. Goldie tells that the pair would be made for each other😆.

Sunaina's mother calls Amro and informs her about Sunaina's consent for the marriage🥳. Amro is happy and she tells her daughter-in-laws and Bebo. Amrit comes in saying mubarack to all. Prabjot tells all that they must make arrangements for a big celebration today. Amrit refuses to have any programmes on today because he has arranged a surprise for Bebo😳. He asks Bebo to get ready and leaves. Amro asks her to get ready and she notices that she hasn't worn her mangalsutr. Amro tells her it is inauspicious and asks her to wear it.

Bebo goes to her room; but couldn't find it anywhere. She remembers all the incidents in the chronological order from Manji taking it. Bebo tells herself that may be Manji didn't take her words seriously and might have taken it. She liked it. Who else would have taken her mangalsutr? Perhaps it might be Manji.

Sunaina and Omi are with his child and she is having his child. He takes the child from her. She thanks him. Omi tells her that he should be thankful because he was able to open his mind to her; which he couldn't do to anyone. Sunaina tells it is because he found her eligible for it😳. She invites him to the Nari Nikethen. He tells her that he will have to go to office and also leave the child at home. She seeks permission to keep the child with her and he gives the child to her.

Manji is wearing Bebo's mangalsutr and is cutting AmBo wedding photo with the scissors😡😡😡😡. She throws Bebo's photo and takes her photo and keeps it along with Amrit's photo in the photo-frame😡😡😡. She tells the pair is good. Veer calls her. Veer asks her if Amrit scolded her yesterday night. She tells him that those who care have the right to scold. Now Veer is pouring his heart out through phone while Manji is pouring her heart out to Amrit's photo. (Sorry guys. I just don't know how I heard it once while watching the video. Now I can't type this torture. AmBo fans won't be able to tolerate it. If someone is that keen to know more details please watch the video. Sorry for the trouble guys). She keeps her phone on the table and continues her monologue to the photo. Veer tells "I love you" over phone disconnects the phone. Manji tells that she wore the mangalsutr of his name and by doing so he became hers😡😡😡. Now there isn't any distance between them and the distance photograph have been destroyed. The remaining distance would be also cleared. She is lost in thoughts. Bebo comes and sees Manji wearing her mangalsutr. She also sees the photo of Manji and Amrit on her lap and her photo on the floor. Bebo is angry and shocked👏👏👏.

Goldie sees Sunaina playing with the kid and goes to her. Sunaina puts the child in the perambulator. Goldie is not able to see the face of the child. She asks whose child it is. Sunaina says her. Goldie is shocked and asks yours. She says it is her would-be husband's and would be hers after someday. Goldie asks if her would-be in-laws are very rich. Sunaina tells what difference it makes. That money doesn't make everything. Culture and relations are important. Money won't be there always. It comes and goes. Goldie seems to be touched and she is lost in thoughts. Sunaina asks what she was thinking. Goldie asks her to tell the name of her would-be husband. She tells that he is the son of Amritsar's hotelier. Goldie is shocked. Sunaina tells his name is Omi Narang. Goldie gets the shock of her life.

Bebo goes to Manji angrily and calls her by name. She is shocked and turns the photo so that Bebo might not see it. Manji asks Bebo why she is there😡. Bebo retorts that she knows it👏. She shows her hand and asks for the mangalsutr. Manji doesn't remove it. Bebo tells her that before she herself takes it from her return it👏. Manji keeps the photo on the table and removes mangalsutr and gives it to Bebo. Bebo wears it; takes her photo from the floor; removes Manji's photo from the frame and places her photo🤣. She throws Manji's photo and Manji is angry🤣. She was about to leave but comes back. She tells Manji that she thought she required their love and help because she is new at home. She supported all her deeds. But she was wrong. Manji is making faces while Bebo was saying all this😡. Bebo continues and tells that her deeds have crossed the limit now. This mangalsutr is the symbol of her suhagan and love for Amrit. She cannot tolerate anyone who tries to snatch it from her👏👏👏. Amrit is her husband. If she has any feelings for him; remove it; because it is wrong and illegitimate😃😃😃. Bebo leaves angrily. Manji tells to herself that what she thinks about Amrit is correct. She (Bebo) is not eligible for Amrit🤢. She is the thorn between Amrit and Manji😡😡😡.

Episode ends on Manji's angry face.

PLEASE PRESS THE CHASKA METER

Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanz For The Update
Hurry Bebo Found The Truth Now. There Only She Have To Know Is Kuku And Daljeet Secret
s_a_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Well done Bebo for putting Manjeet in her place 👏
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the great update
wohooooooooooo a rocking episode, thank goodness bebo knows everything 👏
ambolove thumbnail

I loved bebo in this episode, she stood up for her husband and put manji right in her place. bebos anger was just so amazing to look at. I just love it, sometimes she is just too soft but when the time is right she really stands up for herself. and this scene just showed the true extent of her love for amrit and that she won't put up with anyone messing her around. I also liked the part when bebo threw manjis photo on the table but a better way would have been to rip it in pieces, throw it on the floor and stamp on it. that would have been great.

Now I want amrit to shout at manji the same way that bebo did.
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 oh yay, oh yah ... Manjeet is going to get her butt kicked by Bebo
oh yay!  oh yay!!
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I liked this episode.   I find the introduction of Sunaina will bring more events and this serial will start shining again.  Better days ahead.

Manjit and GG are counter weights in the serial, and their actions will be out weighed by the deeds of the others.
ambolove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sinhactnt

oh yay, oh yah ... Manjeet is going to get her butt kicked by Bebo

oh yay!  oh yay!!

I so agree with you, Maza agaya, wah bebo wah 😆
laylaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bebo brought this upon herself! No normal woman would let it get to this stage!