Guddu is the best for Runjhun

KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guddu is the best for runjhun as he does not even know that she is a fortunate person. also the entire community is scared of him and that will set the aunt's and uncle's in place. i am happy with the wedding

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good topic. 😊
And, of course, Guddu is too perfect for Runjhun..
All of us in this forum were so glad that they got married even though, it by hook and crook.. They makes a perfect couple. 😊

These Mamas and Mamis really need more and more good lessons from Guddu after what they did to Amma and Runjhun. I loves how Guddu tackles these three mami (yesterday epsiode) 😛

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Absolutely, He is the best choice God has made for her.  I like how they are true & complete opposite of each other.  These two are the best Jodi!!! G/R & the actors who portray them should be commended for making their characters so real to life.  I am glad I found an Indian serial that has one of the best casting around.  
Guddu should teach her to toughen up a bit, hope how Vishnu hired G to break up R's marriage truth gets revealed to AMMA soon.  
But yeah, G is the best for R!!!  He can really take on ALL the Pandey Snakes!!!

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
he is the only one who looks good with Runjhun, and i was so happy on the day they got married, i wonder if i will be that happy on my wedding day LOl...they look PERFECT together and opposites attract, so do these 2
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanak.hot

he is the only one who looks good with Runjhun, and i was so happy on the day they got married, i wonder if i will be that happy on my wedding day LOl...they look PERFECT together and opposites attract, so do these 2

😆 In my case, i will be super super happy when i marry Guddu Shukla..
I don't mind being Mrs Shukla! 😆

😆