Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: qazplm

Proof or no proof, the man who died deserves justice.

I wish people would stop caring about already blessed celebrities and actually care about the person who died.

I agree...no one cares if a common man dies  Money and power rule this word...sad no 😔
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

car accidents are scary....it breaks my heart

I agree...I hope no one goes through such experience.
chocobear thumbnail
The kind of privilege these bolly superstars get just irks me, i mean beacuse of him so many ppl were injured one died and he is still free plus earning in crores with a mask of big heartedness on his face and the same goes for sanjay dutt-infact i loathe this man more than salmaan khan🤢

And why is it that sallu and sanju's So called BIG HEARTEDNESS came to limelight only after these cases. I never heard stories of their BIG HEART before that😳
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ My mom doesn't like Sanjay Dutt either. She won't watch any of his movies. I asked her to watch Munna Bhai Lage Raho so did others but she didn't budge because Sanjay Dutt is in the movie. It's sad because she would've loved the movie. She says in Gujarati "e goonda ne su joi".
Edited by tulsi003 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Uh-Oh. 🤔

I wonder if 'good friend' Katrina will visit him this time?

No . She may be learning how to bitch about her once upon a time good friends under an expert's(Depikaa)supervision. 

BTW

Salman Khan should be convicted for it . .He should be no exception ..

He is a DAMN killer😡
Edited by Zaxo - 13 years ago
GOOD...

then his popularity will be doubled 🤣 isn't it 😉

🤢🤢🤢i wont wonder if he gets a cleanshit🤢
Edited by The.WonderStone - 13 years ago
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even though i like salman i hope and pray that he is punished for his deeds. B/c of him someone lost thier LIFE and thats way bigger then being a star. If they let him go i hope salman regrets it his whole life.

no matter how many charities he does will not help bring that life back. 

And what a horrible answer he gave, W*H "being in jail is being on a beach". Instead of being apologetic he is making jokes. This is another reason i hate bollywood.
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol I don't think he is going to jail.... he has enough money... to keep the trail going for years.. i have no idea .. if he is guilty or not... . some say he was the driver.. other says he wasn't.. so don't know what and who to believe.. in this case 😕
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know its so wierd.. even i ehard abotu two stroies

but u know
i was watchign his nterview
he says everything his car drives throught that road he gets the horrible memory back..
that coz of him one person got killed..

he even want to take care of the fmaily who lost their son

and even gave 11 lakh to the family but he isnt sure if it reached the family coz he was told to give to the court they wil convey it
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i know its so wierd.. even i ehard abotu two stroies

but u know
i was watchign his nterview
he says everything his car drives throught that road he gets the horrible memory back..
that coz of him one person got killed..

he even want to take care of the fmaily who lost their son

and even gave 11 lakh to the family but he isnt sure if it reached the family coz he was told to give to the court they wil convey it

good he feels some of the horror that cause someone to loose his life, because of HIS mistake... but he still can't come clean with it at the risk of losing his stardom... so his driver takes the blame... so predictable... blame it on some poor soul who would take the blame for money... and buy the witnesses... money is a powerful thing in the world...

it's pathetic that some people justify his wrong doings as if it was nothing... obviously, kisi aam aadmi ki jaan ki wo value thodi jo ek star ki hai...!   😳