This is how the story will progress...

Posted: 13 years ago
Obviously IMV has scores 2 settle wid Devki nd her nana... I think IMV loved Devki's mother, but her nana was against it, which ended up in BB slapping IMV. That slap's insult IMV has been carrying all his lyf nd wants to get his revenge!

Devki will be d one to discover IMV's diabolic designs nd find out watever happened between Sabina nd IMV nd will help Vaibhav get Sabina back!πŸ˜ƒ Also she will be instrumental in unearthing IMV's wrong doings nd being responsible for his downfall.πŸ€”

What say u guys?

PS: Dis is totally my POV nd guess.
Edited by sssshhh - 13 years ago
I hope the story does go on that line...it would be interesting. I don't want Devki to be IMV's daughter though...which is how it happens in the book it seems....that would be rather creepy, since Devki and Vaibhav going to be engaged and all in the future...IMV being in love with Devki's mom seems like a good story. 
Originally posted by sssshhh

Obviously IMV has scores 2 settle wid Devki nd her nana... I think IMV loved Devki's mother, but her nana was against it, which ended up in BB slapping IMV. That slap's insult IMV has been carrying all his lyf nd wants to get his revenge!

Devki will be d one to discover IMV's diabolic designs nd find out watever happened between Sabina nd IMV nd will help Vaibhav get Sabina back!πŸ˜ƒ Also she will be instrumental in unearthing IMV's wrong doings nd being responsible for his downfall.πŸ€”

What say u guys?

its prediction or a fact

its prediction or a fact
[/QUOTE]
Thank u 4 asking dis question as I realised that ppl may mistake dis post as a window 2 knowing d story. It's my guess totally.

I've also added a post script 2 my post😳
u've made very nice guesses πŸ‘πŸ‘.........if this happens it'll b interesting.............lets see wht happens.........even i think, tht Sabina is here to stay. her part wont end right now.
Can anyone guess y sum medical report nd photograph shown by IMV 2 Sabina forced her 2 give up Vaibhav? These were obviously blackmailing tools used by IMV...but how?

My guess is this, obviously the photographs were Sabina's mother's nd so it follows dat d medical report too was of Sab's missing mother...I thought that maybe the med report had sumthing 2 do wid Sabina's paternity nd maybe IMV being her father...but tht wuld b too gross...πŸ˜• so maybe d med report has sumthing 2 do wid Sab's mother which Sab doesn't want others 2 know nd dat's y she's being coerced 2 do IMV's bidding!
Originally posted by sssshhh

Can anyone guess y sum medical report nd photograph shown by IMV 2 Sabina forced her 2 give up Vaibhav? These were obviously blackmailing tools used by IMV...but how?

My guess is this, obviously the photographs were Sabina's mother's nd so it follows dat d medical report too was of Sab's missing mother...I thought that maybe the med report had sumthing 2 do wid Sabina's paternity nd maybe IMV being her father...but tht wuld b too gross...πŸ˜• so maybe d med report has sumthing 2 do wid Sab's mother which Sab doesn't want others 2 know nd dat's y she's being coerced 2 do IMV's bidding!

True. Even i think that its something about Sabrina's mom that IMV knows and using against her. The poor girl was anyway going to refuse Vaibhav, cos of the promise she gave Devki. She didn't have to be blackmailed. I think Sabrina's mom has done something bad which if the world gets to know, would humiliate her. So Sabrina to save her mom's reputation totally moved away from Vaibhav. Which isn't fair cos they both loved each other deeply. 

She already gave him up to Devki cos she knows that he will make a more respectable match with Devki. Then she gave him up again to save her mother. This is what i feel. I really like Sabrina's character. Even if she doesn't end up with Vaibhav, i hope she gets some happiness in life. 
I dont think so after seeing yesterdays episode m sure vaiki pair will be the ultimate one yeah there's a possiblity of devki exposing I.M.Virani in future......................
Originally posted by trendzy

I dont think so after seeing yesterdays episode m sure vaiki pair will be the ultimate one yeah there's a possiblity of devki exposing I.M.Virani in future......................
Know u want Vaiki as a pair, I too lyk Devki...but I wouldn't want dem as a pair as Vaibhav not only does not luv her, but infact luvs Sab...nd I personally wuldn't want Devki 2 be d second choice for Vaibhav....she's too gud 2 be second,πŸ˜‰ 
devki is a good girl but i want vaibhav to get back together with sabina... they r great together n they love each other... im virani should pay for what he is doing to his son....