Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dia_16

😊 

😃
--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I am very eagerly looking forward for this...Maan will be back to his HOT MSK mood.......Geet will back to her fightback as usual...............n these things can only be temporarily in GHSP as CVs definitely know that they would have to shut their shop if they separate Maneet for long......

Enjoy the present track n wait for the best.............

I definitely like Maaneet knock - jocks. But the story is about Geet who fought for her rights, her baby. She is a self - righteous woman. So I don't agree with MC and forgiving Dev. This is just my P.O.V. Let us see what is in store.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

1. Geet fought with her whole family, risked even her life for the baby. She did everything for her baby. Then why miscarriage??
2. What Dev did to Geet can't be forgiven under any circumstances. She can't just forget all his deeds and go with him. I never agree with that track.
3. Instead of strengthening the bond between Maan and Geet, CVs are going to create more and more MUs.

I know Maan will go after her but the essence of the story, I felt it has lost.

i understand your discontent...some parts of the story i don't agree with at times as well...but it doesn't mean that it doesn't make for a good story...the miscarriage is sad, but it was actually the toughest direction for the story to go...they didn't take the easy rode with this track...as for points 2 and 3, they are yet to be seen...what we imagine and what we actually get are most of the times different stories...i say we make a pact...you stay and watch how the story unfolds and then you tell me how you like it...Smile...what say?
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I definitely like Maaneet knock - jocks. But the story is about Geet who fought for her rights, her baby. She is a self - righteous woman. So I don't agree with MC and forgiving Dev. This is just my P.O.V. Let us see what is in store.

wo hi to....lekin mc na hota to ghsp  ka end to zarur hota .... 
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
chill yaar.this is just a serial.buti guess  even i am not gonna watch it atleast 4 a brief time
--Dia-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

i understand your discontent...some parts of the story i don't agree with at times as well...but it doesn't mean that it doesn't make for a good story...the miscarriage is sad, but it was actually the toughest direction for the story to go...they didn't take the easy rode with this track...as for points 2 and 3, they are yet to be seen...what we imagine and what we actually get are most of the times different stories...i say we make a pact...you stay and watch how the story unfolds and then you tell me how you like it...😊...what say?

😊
--Dia-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

chill yaar.this is just a serial.buti guess  even i am not gonna watch it atleast 4 a brief time

right. I never watched soaps until DMG. I quit that after the entry of Sid. And then MJHT, that too I quit after Nupur's accident. I expected GHSP is different. But after all it is a soap.. So can't expect anything.. ðŸ˜Š
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

right. I never watched soaps until DMG. I quit that after the entry of Sid. And then MJHT, that too I quit after Nupur's accident. I expected GHSP is different. But after all it is a soap.. So can't expect anything.. ðŸ˜Š

ok sorry for you....😊
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by ansah - 13 years ago

I quit watching GHSP.

Reasons

1. Geet's miscarriage
2. Geet forgives Dev
3. Geet misunderstands and leaves Maan

Who all are with me?

yaar give it a second chance who knows u may like this track these articles they sometimes lie MU track might lead to passionate lovestory as in paint factory track they may even scrape according to the demand we have to support this falling serial not allow it to drown plsssss try to watch for maaneet