Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 8)

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

veena ji,,why u always blame my handa,,,,Shocked,,,she has lost her child n facing mental trauma..didn;t u know that. n why did maan remove all baby stuff....he shouldn't hv done this at first place,, i know maan was right at his point , he wanted to pacify her,,but what maan has done is not d right acc to situation. n geet can forgive dev,,its only her choice, afterall dev is repenting, if u want to blame then blame cv not my handa,,got it,,,,n what did u say,, geet used maan just for baby sake,,,laughinggggggggg,,,really,,,i think geet is an independent girl na,,she has handle many hurdles alone ,,,n when did geet say to maan ki she want a father for her baby,,,,never....its only maan who wanted to maary her not handa,,,,n she had already said that she can raise her baby alone....or waise b agar geet maan se shadi nahi b karti na tab wo independently survive kar sakti thi,,,,right,,,,,i know u r obsessed wid gc/msk so u would never raise ur voice against msk wrong steps,,,,so better watch d show n then come wid ur analysis,,,don;t blame handa....

oh god to make ur handa correct dont make our maan wrong.That Guy is not forgiven his own brother like Geet is going to dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

if i comment it will not change what you say but it will give me peace because i am fan of geet you always misunderstand her  because she is not what you wanted or she is right every human make mistake its us who have to forgive her or him if she forgave him what is wrong and wait i thought you didn't want maan to die that's why she ask help from Dev so she can save maan and why did he take the toys she would have came out of it but slow she just lost her baby who she fight for every body the truth is maan  was not the father if he would be the father it would have make him show how much  the baby meant for geet  so please if she is selfish  who is not maan he is too dev made big mistake from geet not maan geet forgave him so why maan is not forgiving dev some day he will lose geet for good believe me 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_LovelyPreethi-PremiSaynaFMRolzzutopia88

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Do you know the pain of losing a child? LOSING a child has been described as the worst kind of loss anyone could possibly go through, a searing and unspeakable pain. It is one of the most unnatural things that can happen to a woman. It's something many people fear at one time or another, but probably never expect to actually experience. The trauma that Geet is going through, is more than she can handle. The first step is to give her more time to grieve, and what Maan did was not proper at all. He should take things very slowly. Due to this misunderstanding happening is quite normal in such cases.  
On the other hand, Dev is repenting what he has done. Humans make mistakes. We are not god who do not make mistakes at all. The good part is Dev is trying to be a better person. He is trying to make things better for all. If Geet can forgive her Darji ..who wanted to kill geet herself. why cant she forgive Dev. have you heard of the quote..
To err is human, to forgive, divine.

And also before blaming a particular character of this serial, please make your facts correct. We still do not know why is Geet leaving Maan. What happened..Just wait and watch the episode before starting a new topic. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiSweet_Lovelymaan-ki-sanjanaBharathi_gurtijazzeretteSaynaFMPreethi-Premi-Veritaserum--lazybee-utopia88Serenity_meRolzz

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

O Great God! u r comparing dor with this?u think what dev did to geet and what happened in dor r the same?maan cannot dictate geet's decisions and geet can hurt him or misunderstand him whenever she likes??if forgiving a rapist is smthing worth being proud,then i don't hv to say anything!!Is it maan's fault that he loves geet so much,it is his fault that he can't stand his own brother becoz of what he did to geet?!!!!

Yes...i am comparing and citing an example here as I everybody is braindead to understand the simple concept of forgiveness!!
Yes...Forgiving a rapist is something very much to be proud of!! That is what I have been tought from childhood... Forgiveness is what makes humans different to animals!!
No one is blaming Maan here!!! Why are you saying that?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Sweet_LovelyBharathi_gurtijazzeretteSaynaFM-Sangs-LuvScooby-lazybee-Serenity_me

ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
....Kaise Geet Dev ke close ho sakti hai... Is Geet Realy Love Maan....????..How Geet Can Forgive Dev......... &&& Why GeeT all Time Misunderstand Only..MaaN...
Just Disgusting dev.....all time come to give Pain to MaaN............ Dev go away from.... IS GEET..............DUMP..............
WHY SHE.......ALL TIME.......GIVE...PAIN...TO...MAAN...SINGH..KHURANA......????????????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-ki-sanjana

Many times its easier to forgive someone for doing something to THEM but much harder when it hurts your loved one! So Maan can't forgive Dev because he loves Geet to much...where as Geet can forgive Dev because she has moved on with Maan.

Yup...as simple as that!!!! Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Lovelymaan-ki-sanjanaBharathi_gurtijazzerettePreethi-Premi

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

You forgive only selected family members, friends, neighbors?? I thought forgiveness can be applied to any person!!!! Or maybe it needs a broader outlook to understand the concept of forgiveness!!!

Leave it Rolzz....some people never understand this concept of forgiveness....Ouch

Now I seriously want sam's entry ASAP....then I want to see how many of these will support GeetErmm

They have forgotten one thing that there is dark truth of MSK is still hidden from the audience....Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_LovelyjazzeretteSaynaFMRolzz

SaynaFM IF-Rockerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

O Great God! u r comparing dor with this?u think what dev did to geet and what happened in dor r the same?maan cannot dictate geet's decisions and geet can hurt him or misunderstand him whenever she likes??if forgiving a rapist is smthing worth being proud,then i don't hv to say anything!!Is it maan's fault that he loves geet so much,it is his fault that he can't stand his own brother becoz of what he did to geet?!!!!

Yes...i am comparing and citing an example here as I everybody is braindead to understand the simple concept of forgiveness!!
Yes...Forgiving a rapist is something very much to be proud of!! That is what I have been tought from childhood... Forgiveness is what makes humans different to animals!!
No one is blaming Maan here!!! Why are you saying that?
yahen baat ho rahi ke geet kya selfish hai? Agar hum kehte hai ke nehin,  to hum maan ko kahen blame kar rehe hai? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-ki-sanjana

Go to top