Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 - Page 34

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

No Jazi..... Geet has to pray for forgiveness to the highness for the sin that he dreamt her doing!🀣

Well Geet is selfish and good for nothing...so lets all of us go to sleep...meditate on a collective dream....channelize the cosmos....direct our auras...and make Geet realize her folly!! How dare she!! Maan ke sapno mein aake aise harkatein karti hai!! Kalmuhi!!🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

Jazz, please do not say anything against my MaanGod, Haan! You are hurting my fillings...πŸ˜†

You can check out the list of punishment for Selfish Geet in the previous pages

Sradha ji mujhe aapka chashma chahiye! 6 pak dekhne hai! Aapne diya nahi mujhe ab tak...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sradha ji mujhe aapka chashma chahiye! 6 pak dekhne hai! Aapne diya nahi mujhe ab tak...

Woh to chashme ka kamaal nahi hai.....apne mann ki aankhein kholo balike...sab kuch saaf saaf dikhega!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

Woh to chashme ka kamaal nahi hai.....apne mann ki aankhein kholo balike...sab kuch saaf saaf dikhega!

Sub kuch dikhta hai?πŸ˜‰ Tho iska mathlab iMaan god ka darshan Mann mein hai... i mean Me now conpused... Maan god ne mujh par  kuch kala jadhu kar diya.... My sir ghuming.... πŸ˜†
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

@Jazi - Oj chalo bolth hai... Baba MSK .... Maan god ki jai ho...! 😳

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And start Maan GOD bhajan!

Geet Says  - baba Maan singh khurana ki jai ho! aapki kripa drishti humpar bani rahe! πŸ˜ƒ

Maan is not God...he is normal human with many flaws like his anger and he character is the most realistic character in this show dats the reason i love MSK...well i dun think he is GOD🀒
but his love for geet is out of this world.....the only thing i hate about geet characters is dat she never trusted him....she is always ready to mistrust him......im not going to waste my time in giving example we all know datπŸ˜›

and the most irritating dialogue of this show is"maan aap etne ache kyun hain"🀒

can i ask u geet " tum aqal se etni pedal kyun ho??🀣

fst tum shak karti ho maan pe phir ye saryal dialogue "maan aap etne ache kyun hain"🀒

and ppl start bashing MSK dat he trying to be so mahaan.....MSK God etc etc........🀒

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Is there anything else left to discuss in this thread ??

I dunno why can't fans hv healthy debates in the forum...why always it gets down to personal war between GC/Maan and DD/Geet fans...Where has Maaneet gone in all this ??

Anyways since the discussion is no more hapepning in civilised way but fans getting personal with each other,no point in keeping this thread open...

**Topic closed
Geet DT