Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SSWATIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Whts d mistake of Maan ......He too luv d Baby so much.....What sort of things he dont do for Baby and Geet......But even  in pain he is worried and careful about Geet.โค๏ธ....And is Geet luv for Maan  only limit to Baby responsibilties........Why she is not undrstanding him????๐Ÿ˜ญ

Also okay i undrastand she is tensed but how could she forget Dev.๐Ÿ˜กEven if their is not anyone to accompany her den why she dont call Maan,when she wake him up at 1 o clock in night for Al00-Tikki.....And why she go out with Dev?????๐Ÿ˜ก

Praisings for mah Maanโค๏ธ
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Sayna๐Ÿ˜Š Mera bacha..... I just love your innocent questions....๐Ÿ˜ƒ Seriously I love you choti!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SSWATIS

Whts d mistake of Maan ......He too luv d Baby so much.....What sort of things he dont do for Baby and Geet......But even  in pain he is worried and careful about Geet.โค๏ธ....And is Geet luv for Maan  only limit to Baby responsibilties........Why she is not undrstanding him????๐Ÿ˜ญ

Also okay i undrastand she is tensed but how could she forget Dev.๐Ÿ˜กEven if their is not anyone to accompany her den why she dont call Maan,when she wake him up at 1 o clock in night for Al00-Tikki.....And why she go out with Dev?????๐Ÿ˜ก

Geet went to Dev? where did they say that?๐Ÿ˜•
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SSWATIS

honestly geet ka dard wo hi samaj sakta hai jisne apna bacha koya hai....aur iss situation aksar parents ke bich dooriyan ho jati hai...isme na geet ki ghalti hai aur nahi maan ki 
SaynaFM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

@Sayna๐Ÿ˜Š Mera bacha..... I just love your innocent questions....๐Ÿ˜ƒ Seriously I love you choti!๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Right di......! Dn knw whats happening.....! Plz cv's dont do that......! Geet shud realise the care and affection which maan shows for him.......lets hope everything goes well soon......
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sayna

honestly geet ka dard wo hi samaj sakta hai jisne apna bacha koya hai....aur iss situation aksar parents ke bich dooriyan ho jati hai...isme na geet ki ghalti hai aur nahi maan ki 

Absolutely right....
Guys no one here is disagreeing that MAAN is an amazing person....just that its wrong to judge Geet based on the situation.
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sayna

๐Ÿ˜• aapko geet ke character se itna  pb hai, to yeh  show jiska naam hai geet hsp....kyun dekhte hai?๐Ÿ˜•  

O My God,u don't know that yet???๐Ÿ˜ฒ  i am shocked.i watch it only for maan,believe me,everyday, i want to stop seeing the show but kya kare,maan ka jadu hi kuch aisa hai, can't survive without seeing him!๐Ÿ˜ƒ.ab show ka naam geet hui sabse parayi hai to isme main kya karu,wohi to keh rahi hoon tabse ki jiske naam ka show hai,cvs ne uske character ko hi sabse zyaada barbaad kar diya hai.
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

O My God,u don't know that yet???๐Ÿ˜ฒ  i am shocked.i watch it only for maan,believe me,everyday, i want to stop seeing the show but kya kare,maan ka jadu hi kuch aisa hai, can't survive without seeing him!๐Ÿ˜ƒ.ab show ka naam geet hui sabse parayi hai to isme main kya karu,wohi to keh rahi hoon tabse ki jiske naam ka show hai,cvs ne uske character ko hi sabse zyaada barbaad kar diya hai.

Omg....
a serious fight goin' on here.
By the way...

i also (unfortunately) agree with this that GHSP is no longer GHSP....because the cvs have ruined the character of Geet. I mean come on.. if the article gets true then no wonder I stop wathcing GHSP on the t.v. and watch it on you tube only the portions where MAAN is shown. But, that's not about now. Because, I dun wanna say anything till the episode with the article hits the screen. I hope, the article isn't true. I seriously wish it isn't true. And I dun have to say these words again.๐Ÿ˜•
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

Omg....
a serious fight goin' on here.
By the way...

i also (unfortunately) agree with this that GHSP is no longer GHSP....because the cvs have ruined the character of Geet. I mean come on.. if the article gets true then no wonder I stop wathcing GHSP on the t.v. and watch it on you tube only the portions where MAAN is shown. But, that's not about now. Because, I dun wanna say anything till the episode with the article hits the screen. I hope, the article isn't true. I seriously wish it isn't true. And I dun have to say these words again.๐Ÿ˜•

Sanjana dear aap ka kami tha aa jaye kya????????????????????????????????