Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@TM... why dont you write and ODE to MSK's nose hair...or ear wax...😳 maybe geet will read it and learn to appreciate the finer things about him and STOP being selfish once and for all 😳
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Starry_night

Had loads of fun here....😉😆

I am out now.....time to bury my head in my books.....lolz.

Same here !

Bye guys ! keep fighting ! till then, i will love my MAAN !
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Guys why is everyone comparing them....Geet is good....Maan is good....MAANEET is PERFECT!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jazzerette

Uff!!! We are still discussing the noble MSK and selfish Geet??

Btw....just saw SBS...haan haan...bas abhi abhi ...taaza taaza. And apparently Maan is only dreaming the whole scene🤣 Kal se itna halla all for His Highness ka dream!! ðŸ¤£ So, Geet is selfish if she decides to forgive the one who sinned against her. But Maan can have tuche insecure dreams about his wife whome he loves oh-so-much!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

No Jazi..... Geet has to pray for forgiveness to the highness for the sin that he dreamt her doing!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

Guys why is everyone comparing them....Geet is good....Maan is good....MAANEET is PERFECT!

Sanjana darling... Geet is good but Maan is GOD!🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Btw....just saw SBS...haan haan...bas abhi abhi ...taaza taaza. And apparently Maan is only dreaming the whole scene🤣 Kal se itna halla all for His Highness ka dream!! ðŸ¤£ So, Geet is selfish if she decides to forgive the one who sinned against her. But Maan can have tuche insecure dreams about his wife whome he loves oh-so-much!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Jazz, please do not say anything against my MaanGod, Haan! You are hurting my fillings...😆

You can check out the list of punishment for Selfish Geet in the previous pages
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: maansa

@TM... why dont you write and ODE to MSK's nose hair...or ear wax...😳 maybe geet will read it and learn to appreciate the finer things about him and STOP being selfish once and for all 😳

Maansa! we suggested that long back... Hukmari nahi suni...shayad aapki sunle....

The great dirt under Maan's nail!😆

geet will remove it and do pooja for it after taking head bath daily!!😳
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dear Jazz...why are u even wasting ur time on some who doesn't want to see sense purposefully??Just leave it be....we know that neither Maan is GODDD nor Geet a GODDESS....both are humans with all the human traits like anger,insecurity,stubbornes and all that....so sit back n enjoy the show while some keep on analyzing each n every bit of crap that media hype circulates....why to take stress on issues we know that actually don't exist??Relax!!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Dear Jazz...why are u even wasting ur time on some who doesn't want to see sense purposefully??Just leave it be....we know that neither Maan is GODDD nor Geet a GODDESS....both are humans with all the human traits like anger,insecurity,stubbornes and all that....so sit back n enjoy the show while some keep on analyzing each n every bit of crap that media hype circulates....why to take stress on issues we know that actually don't exist??Relax!!

Aap Maan god ko nahi manthe?
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Sanjana darling... Geet is good but Maan is GOD!🤣

LOL Oh lord!
......I'll just go to youtube and watch old scenes......I think that will make me happy😆