Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

I knw Dakku !! i mean ! she has the guts to IGNORE MAan GOD ðŸ˜²I mean MAAN GOD !! ufff !! who cares baby Died !! the Baby ! who She faught wid her family !! the Baby cuz of who she was ALMOST killed by her Brother !! the baby for who she came to a strange city !! 

seriously ! who cares if the baby died !!!  buh now she has to do wah MAan God ! says !! as u seee Maan God Controls Every1's life na ðŸ˜³he is GOD !! 

She is very much having Guts. So only she feared for NT when she came to destroy her child. Maan GOD came there and saved her baby
Edited by verode - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Silver Poise: A tricky question but there has to be a start to tell the man that he is the most most important otherwise fingers will remain pointed and that is not a good sight. Prayer in the morning while singing bhajans, a kiss and caress after that ... wait for the night with joy and suggest a procreation vacation.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an12345678

Silver Poise: A tricky question but there has to be a start to tell the man that he is the most most important otherwise fingers will remain pointed and that is not a good sight. Prayer in the morning while singing bhajans, a kiss and caress after that ... wait for the night with joy and suggest a procreation vacation.

RESPECTING THE HUSBAND IS NOT A LOW LEVEL PROFILE. YA IF U ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM AND HE MEAN EVERYTHING FOR YOU THEN U CAN SING BHAJANS ALSO
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: verode

RESPECTING THE HUSBAND IS NOT A LOW LEVEL PROFILE. YA IF U ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM AND HE MEAN EVERYTHING FOR YOU THEN U CAN SING BHAJANS ALSO

ya im with u ðŸ˜³
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Verode: If I am not wrong Caps are not allowed. 😊 Low level profile ... respecting a husband: did you read that in my post? I may not be a married woman but do understand respecting partners is crucial to any relationship and that includes the man's respect for his woman and her feelings.

As I said in one of my other post: Please do understand what me is writing and do not jump to conclusion without getting the point.
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aarti Maan Sing Bhagwan ki

Jai dev jai dev jai Maan Sing Khurana
Mahan banana hai kaam tera purana

Jaidev Jaidev

Dev ne Geet ko dhoka de diya
Ghar walon ne usko pareshan kiya
tumne Brij se usko bachaya
duniya se ladneka sahas diya

jaidev jaidev

Geet ko office me naukari de di
outhouse me panah de di
tumne phir usase nain ladaye
usake soone dil me pyar ke phhol khilaye

Jaidev Jaidev

sach uska jaan ke bhi use apanaya
ek besahara ko sahara diya
society me ijjat ka sthaan dilaya 
Khurana khanddaan ki bahu banaya

Jaidev Jaidev

Aarti Maan dev ki jo koi gawe
bharpoor pyar boyfriend se pawe
kuwariyon ki shadi tay ho jaaye
shadi shuda ho to santati sukh pawe

jaidev jaidev
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its all about respecting the husband, and forgetting that the wife is a human being! I was mistaken in my belief that we are in the 21st century...apparently we are still somewhere in the dark ages! What with me being a damsel in distress and my husband being my knight in shining armour....😳

Daaku, you have been too kind in meting out the punishment...my sins are so ginormous I dont think the punishment matches😳
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an12345678

Also, cook lunch and dinner for him with her own hands....all his favourite dishes and bring his lunch to the office herself.....not to forget.....wear his favourite dress and try to behlaofy his dil when he is  stressed out due to work.....

I hope you did not mind the interruption...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Praju: ðŸ¤£

Oops, I promise to dutifully chant this 2432553 times every morning!
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet is selfish will always remain one she cares only for herself her thoughts nothing else.