Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
@Ha avi bilkul sahi kaha. Puja toh hum karenge, kyun na karenge. Preethi ko ganti bajane ki nahi bole hum hai na?????????????????? Edited by verode - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lilsasha

Hi Zee, everyone...was reading silently.... wanna comment on the block letters... communication has always been clear from Maan's side... when maan asked Nakul to erase baby memories from that room, i was soo scared that Maan might not chose the correct words to make Geet understand why he did this.. but in yest episode he explained it to her very clearly that he did this for her so that she can come out of this grief, that he is helping her...Maan for gave her a very clear, practical explanation. this is whay i feel... 😊
I agree... Maan was too adorable with his explanination yesterday. The way he reasoned out and said sorry. I was stumped. The way he put Dev in his place was just so perfect. "She is my Wife.. .she has every right to be angry with me"👏 Only MSK can pull it off with perfect attitude!👏

Also as you mentioned he was just perfect with his point and i also think that Geet also understands that. But she was upset with the way Maan removed those memories uncerimoniously which any mam would be!

Maan is right! Geet is right till here!

What put me off is him wanted to impregnate Geet again so soon... I think this very idea coupled with Geet-dev going out will be the reason for the Geet walk out! lets wait and watch!
Originally posted by verode

No need for your permission for spamming. Am i right????????????????????????????
At last! at last you said it yourself that you spam intentionally!🤣

@Ha avi bilkul sahi kaha. Puja toh hum karenge, kyun na karenge. Preethi ko gandi bajane ki nahi bole hum hai na??????????????????

Do you even know what you mean by that? There is a inner meaning to what you said! 😡
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Do you even know what you mean by that? There is a inner meaning to what you said! 😡

oh dear why your mind thinks always bad. i said with no inner meaning.

Any way Guys i wish u both a happy holi
Edited by verode - 13 years ago
lilsasha: MSK did what he thought was right, but the other person may not see it in the same way and rightly so. Does that make the other person wrong? One can also argue that his practical reasoning happened without giving the girl the healing touch. He did communicate but probably should have done that before deciding to shift the contents to the store room.

oh dear why your mind thinks always bad. i said with no inner meaning.

Any way Guys i wish u both a happy holi
Who is judging wehom!😆

Anyways Happy holi...
Originally posted by an12345678

lilsasha: MSK did what he thought was right, but the other person may not see it in the same way and rightly so. Does that make the other person wrong? One can also argue that his practical reasoning happened without giving the girl the healing touch. He did communicate but probably should have done that before deciding to shift the contents to the store room.
Geet wud have let him touch that room if he asked her before hand? Geet is not in proper state of mind cos of MC shock... someone out of these two has to think practical no?
The only reason was gud enough for Maan that he cant see Geet in tears...and he keeps repeating this since beginning... infact i feel Maan was attracted towards geet through her sorrows..cos he always wanted to help her... ease her pain....see her smile...
lilsasha: That is what from his perspective he is right but that does not make the other person wrong. He thought that is the best way to bring her out from the shell but Geet thought, she lost the link to her baby -- the memories that she can still touch and feel. The memories in the mind cannot be touched or can comfort.

Originally posted by an12345678

lilsasha: That is what from his perspective he is right but that does not make the other person wrong. He thought that is the best way to bring her out from the shell but Geet thought, she lost the link to her baby -- the memories that she can still touch and feel. The memories in the mind cannot be touched or can comfort.

1stly wanna clear myself that i never commented on Geet's character or spoke ill of her... i know she is going through tough phase... But tell me wasn't she in tough time when his bro was running behind her with a sword?... next day Maan at it again tried to help her and gave her his practical advise... what did she do?...after that incident she was kinda rude to Maan no? ok i understand they were not in love back then so had no softness towards eachother... but still my point is whenever geet had a shock of her life, she would detach herself from everyone else...maybe cos of her family history... she just can't trust anyone else except herself...not even Maan.
Edited by lilsasha - 13 years ago