Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by winona

I think Geet needs to stop being selfish. She must realize that she should forget her pain and loss, wipe her tears and say "aap itane achhe kyun hai." 

And start Maan GOD bhajan!

Geet Says  - baba Maan singh khurana ki jai ho! aapki kripa drishti humpar bani rahe! πŸ˜ƒ
i totally agree with u all!!!!!!
Originally posted by maanddy

Why people, here, are writing essays, over fictional characters? LOL ! πŸ˜†

I don't think, its a war zone, i think it is a comedy circus ! πŸ˜† 

Great, veena, you managed to make me laugh, i had severe headache from morning, due to bad cold ! 

At least, someone is making me feel, light ! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Essays! YEs better write deep analysis of the serial than nonstop drool right!πŸ˜ƒ Atleast adds value!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by IloveMaaneet

i totally agree with u all!!!!!!
🀣 There is a debate here! who do you agree with? all?
tadaaaa!!....n the most debated n the most controversial topic starts all over again!
y post the same topic again n again....when u know it starts arguments n fights between members!
no offence but avoid posting such topics which brings negativity in the forum!😊
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

πŸ˜†Essays! YEs better write deep analysis of the serial than nonstop drool right!πŸ˜ƒ Atleast adds value!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Oh who says drooling is not valued. yes it is also valued for us. We are Maandroolians u know. and we feel happy that we are drooling over a great personalityπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Originally posted by temorocks

I think people r only thinking of Maan and Geet to be together and anything divide them or hurt each, so the people start to blame the person, think of it logically, this is only making their relationship stronger, such twists r coming to take their relationship to another level, only nok jok and fun is not enough for any relationship......

Geet has been through a hard moment and any thing she do under depression under anger can be wrong, but she is in depression remember that, so she is not selfish, in same time Maan wants to bring her out of her depression, so both r right in their places, so from where being selfish came? Geet loves Maan, she even said today when she read the letter that she is not angry of Maan, but she didn't expect him to remove the memory, what she said is not wrong at her state of mind, coz she is depressed, but this would make them understand eachother better.......In short to close the loop of loving the child or not, etc........

Geet proved many times that she loves Maan, how u forget that she plead infront the man she hates most, Dev to donate blood to Maan?......

Both Maan and Geet did prove many times that they love eachother so much, but it's the time to take their relationship to another level, they lack communication and this is important for any relationship, so it's both who have to learn, not to blame any in particular.......

Hi Zee, everyone...was reading silently.... wanna comment on the block letters... communication has always been clear from Maan's side... when maan asked Nakul to erase baby memories from that room, i was soo scared that Maan might not chose the correct words to make Geet understand why he did this.. but in yest episode he explained it to her very clearly that he did this for her so that she can come out of this grief, that he is helping her...Maan gave her a very open, practical explanation. this is what i feel... 😊
Edited by lilsasha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by verode

πŸ˜†Oh who says drooling is not valued. yes it is also valued for us. We are Maandroolians u know. and we feel happy that we are drooling over a great personalityπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I know i know! what you are talking about! 🀣 Ok get set go! Start spamming the forum! 🀣🀣

I know i know! what you are talking about! 🀣 Ok get set go! Start spamming the forum! 🀣🀣

No need for your permission for spamming. Am i right????????????????????????????

Have mercy on dewaaniyoon Preeths. Mandir mein puja karne doπŸ˜†. It is their right to drool day and night so let it beπŸ˜†.

Go veena carry on......................πŸ‘πŸΌ