Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: utopia88

Maan's baby suggestion was very INAPPROPRIATE considering the emotional state Geet is in right now!!    👎🏼

It's Maan who is
WRONG this time!!    😳

Ughhh, your DD/Geet BIAS is so TRANSPARENT!!!    🤢🤢🤢
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

I really wonder what maan is going to say to geet when his past comes infront of geet? What maan lovers like me are going to do to protect his image?

Dear i don't know about MSK past thing. If suppose Geet defenders say Geet is not wrong simlilarly Maan defenders will alos say this only
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vena no offence but don't u think that they r both r8 from their point of view.....😕
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: verode

Maan plans the baby not for his happiness, but for geet. so he is not wrongggggggggggggg. whereas Geet says to her husband who is her life i think so that "That baby was her life". she cannot see that that this man MSK also made that baby as his life. Coins have both sides not one side dear

You obviously didn't understand what I wrote!!   

Geet is in a very emotionally dark place and hence the baby suggestion that Maan gave even though he didn't mean to be hurtful was very hurtful to hear!

Maan should not have said that!!

You have to put yourself in Geet's shoes to understand that the reaction Geet gave was perfectly normal, NOT SELFISH!!

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ughhh, your GC/Maan BIAS is so TRANSPARENT!!!    🤢
 even ur Geet/DD bias is quite transparent .all ur posts suggest that.😆

Can't you ever be OBJECTIVE for once???  

Here's some much needed perspective for you!!    😳

Geet just lost a baby that she carried in her womb for months and had developed a special bond with.......a special kind of bond only a mother can relate too!!    

She is grieving the loss of her baby, how is that SELFISH???    😕

hmmm.the same baby for whom she was least botheres,she used to jump around always,maan was more bothered about the baby than her. the room was decorated by maan,not geet! no one is saying her grieving the loss of her baby is selfish,her attitude towards maan is selfish.

Maan's grieving as well but men experience the loss of a baby differently than women as  the mother and baby bond is unique due the womb/placenta connection.

Hence, it's obviously going to be a lot more difficult  for Geet to deal with the loss of a baby and it is going to take a
longer time for her to get over the loss.

no one is disagreeing with that,u did not get the meaning of the post.we were discussing about geet's forgiving dev and leaving maan!

Maan's baby suggestion was very INAPPROPRIATE considering the emotional state Geet is in right now!!    👎🏼

It's Maan who is
WRONG this time!!    😳

First,maan has not yet suggested that, second ,he is doing this for geet's happiness,he is not being selfish here,but surely geet will not understand this becoz clearly she is incapable of understanding him,she most of the times has been!

Geet is still mourning the loss of her baby..........she is not at that stage where she can start thinking about having another child!!  

Thus, Geet's reaction was NORMAL and  REASONABLE  not selfish!!!  👍🏼

if u think when geet said today that maan se aisi ummeed nahin thi even after maan explained everything and said sorry,her reaction was justified,well.........................i don't hv to say anything.............except that yes,geet was selfish!also this is not the first time,she did not waste time in insulting maan in front of the whole office by saying she won't marry him and by pushing him,didn't even give him an opportunity to explain.....the man who saved her life...not once but innumerable times...she wasted no time in accusing him!so i say that she has never understood maan.

*********I usually try to avoid these types of BIASED posts but today, I just couldn't hold in my thoughts due to the nature of this topic!!**********

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx to the new cv team..there is always a maan vs geet team.
and here i thought it was only maaneet's team.😍

hate hate hate the new team to core.🤢 the only reason i still watch this show is bcoz of the old team that gave us this maaneet that i couldn't pass my day without first watching the show, then only maaneet's scenes n then going them over n over again. going ga ga ga n drooling. now i feel like puking over every other episode. what has gotten into this show.🤢

i luv gurmeet n drashti. i hope the old team make another show over these two.i want my screen to sizzle again.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

Vena no offence but don't u think that they r both r8 from their point of view.....😕

Hai after a long commenting my post. I am blaming Geet because she is not understanding maan feelings. She cannot forgive a man who did a sin at any circumstancees yaar. Only because of that baby she cannot grief her life. MSK have married her to make her life happy. Why this girl is not understanding that???????????. I say selfish her for her that she is thinking of her feelings only.
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

Dear i don't know about MSK past thing. If suppose Geet defenders say Geet is not wrong simlilarly Maan defenders will alos say this only

One thing we do know is that whatever happened between Maan and Sameera in the past was not Maan's fault it was Sameera's....remember Dadi said....Sameera ne galti nahi gunaah kiya tha....and we have to remember....that the only reason Geet had to tell Maan about her past was because she was pregnant....otherwise she probably would not have had to say anything about iteither....

But it is true....Maan has never told Geet anything about his past....if CVs do play that track...it will bring more problems for Maan and Geet...
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Your obviously didn't understand what I wrote!!   

Geet is in a very emotionally dark place and hence the baby suggestion that Maan gave even though he didn't mean to be hurtful was very hurtful to hear!

Maan should not have said that!!

You have to put yourself in Geet's shoes to understand that the reaction Geet gave was perfectly normal, NOT SELFISH!!

girls who loose a baby, go through a miscarriage..only n only find solace in their partner. not evn parents r a match to u'r husband in that situation. and every husband wants his spouse to know that this is not the end of us..there is always hope.

u said put u'r self in geet's shoes..i did..n that's y i'm telling u this.

it's nvr perfectly normal to hurt others n be selfish.
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sorry to say Geet is NOT selfish.....do you even know the pain a woman goes through when they lose a child?.....you'll only be able to empathize with that pain if you've walked even a mile in their shoes.....It's only been a couple of days since she lost her baby....a baby for gods sake....NOT a toy!...your topic really offends me because being a woman you're not even trying to understand the emotional trauma that Geet is going through.....

Can I ask whether you've ever witnessed a woman suffer a miscarriage in real life....coz to be honest your ignorance on the matter is rather telling and I suggest for you to read some real life case studies about the physical and mental trauma these women go through....

Another thing why are you believing articles even before the episode has aired.....not all articles posted have come true.....so why dnt you adopt the wait and watch attitude and then vent your 'feelings' if it comes true....

Have you ever once considered the fact that it's Maan's thinking that she's forgiven him when in actual fact she hasn't?
Geet isn't the type to forgive Dev for his crimes...EVER!....she has shown no inclination towards forgiving him....she acts as if he doesn't exist so I dnt think she'll even consider it....