Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sliaan

excuse me i tottaly disagree with u.u should 1st see the drama.may be the conditions r such that geet must 4give dev(4 dadi's sake) & shayid maan bi geet ko kuch aesa kahe k us ko ghar chorna pare

ho akth hai MSK gusse mein kuch bole to forgive dev but also i think her decision to leave maan is a foolishness
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think geet shud forgive dev completely n have a married life with him again. she is too cheap to deserve maan..the  guy who nvr betrayed her for a split second , who saved her knowingly that he was in luv n unknowingly, the guy who cud leave the whole world behind him for her one smile, the guy who wud dare not touch her for her betterment. whn it was even all legal for him to do anything to her and in the comparison dev did everything illegal with her....yeah she really needs to have dev besides her..indecisive, impulsive , untrustworthy , selfish girl. dev n geet...match made in hell. perfect couple!!

i still can't forgive her for ditching maan n telling him "i can't marry u" just because she heard one sentence...how did she forget the one million other times whn he showed her, what she means to him....and then came the part where she accused him that he must;ve fallen out of luv that's y he is not touching her...despo!! 
and now this...great
can some1plz get the old cvs back who made geet the rock solid pillar of virtues that we all adored.
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maanddy

oh yeah ! i just found out ! In short, CVs have gone mad ! and thank god that geet left MAAN for me...!!

Tel lene jaye, geet...! screw geet, screw CVs, screw everyone... I'm excited for my trip with HIM...! πŸ€£

Me and my MAAN on pluto ! πŸ€£πŸ€£

😍

🀣🀣
sahi kaha maddy tel lene jaye tubelight geet...tum pluto mineral water le ka jana...pani nahi wahan🀣🀣
saans to Maan ke dum se chalti rahi giπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

i think geet shud forgive dev completely n have a married life with him again. she is too cheap to deserve maan..the  guy who nvr betrayed her for a split second , who saved her knowingly that he was in luv n unknowingly, the guy who cud leave the whole world behind him for her one smile, the guy who wud dare not touch her for her betterment. whn it was even all legal for him to do anything to her and in the comparison dev did everything illegal with her....yeah she really needs to have dev besides her..indecisive, impulsive , untrustworthy , selfish girl. dev n geet...match made in hell. perfect couple!!

i still can't forgive her for ditching maan n telling him "i can't marry u" just because she heard one sentence...how did she forget the one million other times whn he showed her, what she means to him....and then came the part where she accused him that he must;ve fallen out of luv that's y he is not touching her...despo!! 
and now this...great
can some1plz get the old cvs back who made geet the rock solid pillar of virtues that we all adored.

πŸ‘

u said all that i wanted to say. and thanks for reminding me -i had forgotten that she had thought maan did not love her anymore becoz he wasn't touching her.tis girl is incapable of understanding maan .she is untrustworthy and impulsive and honestly i am sick of the excuse that she is 18,that does not give her the licence to be silly and irritating! i know her family betrayed her but didn't she know maan?the person who saved her from death so many times-how could she accuse him of wanting to marry her becoz he wanted to save his brother??and even then there were many people who were defending her and they complain of biasness!!
even if the article doesn't cm true,even if she does not forgive dev,i can't forgive her for all this and also what she said today-after maan explained everything to her-she says mujhe ye ummeed nahin thi aapse! what is she made of? she said in the hospital that she has never given any happiness to maan-she was right! watching the show still only for Maan/GC.lovely character and out of the world portrayal by Gurmeet!otherwise the show surely has gone down the drain.hope the cvs do not mess with MSK's character!
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

and now this...great

BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST
BatameezDil thumbnail
i agree veena ..geet character is totally messed by CVs...i thought after MC they will show us a bit mature sensible geet...lekin
chaddo ji CVs ne ye kurri aise he dikhani hai immature,irritating ...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ughhh, your GC/Maan BIAS is so TRANSPARENT!!!    🀒

Can't you ever be OBJECTIVE for once???  

Here's some much needed perspective for you!!    😳

Geet just lost a baby that she carried in her womb for months and had developed a special bond with.......a special kind of bond only a mother can relate too!!    

She is grieving the loss of her baby, how is that SELFISH???    πŸ˜•

Maan's grieving as well but men experience the loss of a baby differently than women as  the mother and baby bond is unique due the womb/placenta connection.

Hence, it's obviously going to be a lot more difficult  for Geet to deal with the loss of a baby and it is going to take a
longer time for her to get over the loss.

Maan's baby suggestion was very INAPPROPRIATE considering the emotional state Geet is in right now!!    πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It's Maan who is
WRONG this time!!    😳

Geet is still mourning the loss of her baby..........she is not at that stage where she can start thinking about having another child!!  

Thus, Geet's reaction was NORMAL and  REASONABLE  not selfish!!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

*********I usually try to avoid these types of BIASED posts but today, I just couldn't hold in my thoughts due to the nature of this topic!!**********

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

Ughhh, your GC/Maan BIAS is so TRANSPARENT!!!    🀒

Can't you ever be OBJECTIVE for once???  

Here's some much needed perspective for you!!    😳

Geet just lost a baby that she carried in her womb for months and had developed a special bond with.......a special kind of bond only a mother can relate too!!    

She is grieving the loss of her baby, how is that SELFISH???    πŸ˜•

Maan's grieving as well but men experience the loss of a baby differently than women as  the mother and baby bond is unique due the womb/placenta connection.

Hence, it's obviously going to be a lot more difficult  for Geet to deal with the loss of a baby and it is going to take a
longer time for her to get over the loss.

Maan's baby suggestion was very INAPPROPRIATE considering the emotional state Geet is in right now!!    πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It's Maan who is WRONG this time!!    😳

Geet is still mourning the loss of her baby..........she is not at that stage where she can start thinking about having another child!!  

Thus, Geet's reaction was NORMAL and  REASONABLE  not selfish!!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

*********I usually try to avoid these types of BIAS posts but today, I just couldn't hold in my thoughts due to the nature of this topic!!**********

Maan plans the baby not for his happiness, but for geet. so he is not wrongggggggggggggg. whereas Geet says to her husband who is her life i think so that "That baby was her life". she cannot see that that this man MSK also made that baby as his life. Coins have both sides not one side dear
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I really wonder what maan is going to say to geet when his past comes infront of geet? What maan lovers like me are going to do to protect his image?
BatameezDil thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

i know what biasness who has minnie,i know that very well,believe me.....and i suggest u not to judge if i understood maneet's characters or not...............i might say the same thing for u..........who is to decide who the better judge is?? i believe that i hv perfectly understood both their characters....if u think geet's immaturity and childish behaviour was not irritating....then its ur choice.....but i know that majority of the viewers were irritated by that! and she is not able to understand maan-that was also proven today.u won't agree with me.u say that we hv bias ness towards one character,i can say the same thing for u as well.πŸ˜ƒ

sahi pehchana riaπŸ˜†