Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

No offence to anyone?😲 You are calling the lead selfish mad and what not? And you are asking people not to take offence of it?

Though even i am skeptic about Dev being forgiven by Geet, one thing i would say is as Maan-ki-Sanjana mentioned, its easy for geet to forgive Dev, Coz she was the one who faced the situation but for Maan its diffcult coz the love of hi life faced the pain.

Whose usool you are talking about TM? Geet? The girl who threw away her family for the baby... The girl who came to Delhi just for her baby.... Its all because of her noble usool... She could have simply used Maan's advances towards her during the 'wher is the party tonight' days..... But all she did was push him away from him.... Because she had her usool right! She dint want to burden him with her life... Have you forgotten those episodes?😲 

You said she wanted Maan only to be her baby's dad?πŸ˜† She banished his engagement ring and took her bags and got tickets to a city unknown to herself but Maan was the one who brought her back! you forgot that also?😲

Maan WITHOUT taking Geet's consent filled her MAANG😳 I loved the scene.... but wanted to bring it up to remind you that MAAN was the one who wanted Geet in his life! Geet always wanted to stay away out of the fear of burdening him!

I admire MAAN to the core for all that he has done for Geet. I still ask people if Maans exist in real world.... But that doesnot mean that i blindly blame Geet for all the misunderstainding. She is one person who has been through lot of pain in her life.PEOLE WHO HAVE SEEN THE SERIAL FROM THE BEGINNING KNOW THAT.... People who have lived the pain with Geet know that!

So before even calling Geet Mad think twice what that girl has been through...

Between as chinks mentioned.... Maan is still to open his past life in front of Geet... So lets see what some people say when Geet comes to know if it later...πŸ˜†

Yaar good comment.....I find it difficult that people consider a mother who lost her child as selfish 😭
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

excuse me, Dev has not made a mistake........dev has committed a crime and has done a sin.

Dev has committed a crime...he went to jail for that. Regarding Sin.. its geet's choice to forgive and forget. Do we know whether she forgives him, just so the article says or the real fact about why she was with dev. No..right because we dont know yet, please wait for the episode to air. Even if she forgives Dev..Geet has done a great thing..Its always better to forgive and forget.  
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@maan-ki-sanjana - 😭 Kya karen... Humare bolne se thodi logon ka nazariya badaltha hai.... People see what they want to see... They wont see what they dont want to..... I am so happy that there are so many of us who can relate to Geet and her pain...😭
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am one of those who wants to see Dev punished legally. But why should I judge Geet if she wants to forgive Dev? 

You are relying so much on the article. Did you even read it properly? Since whatever logics or viewpoints are presented to you you will not change yours, why don't you re-read the very article which makes you lash out at Geet's character.

I quote...
As per the present track, Maan wants Geet to forget about the miscarriage that she has had recently. He even decides to take off all the happy memories from the baby room, but Geet is disheartened by this act. 

Our source states, "In the coming week there will be yet another twist seen wherein certain situations compel Geet to forgive Dev (Samir Sharma) of all the past misdoings.

Certain situations compel Geet!! Compel is the keyword here. You do realize what that implies, don't you? She is compelled, it is implicit of the fact that it is as opposed what she otherwise would have done. Either Dev does an extra-ordinary act of atonement, compelling Geet to forgive him. Or she is forced by certain circumstances to forgive him. If such a situation arises that does warrant Dev's forgiveness then who are we to judge it? Why can't you sit back and see the circumstances unfold?

Maan does not like the fact that Geet has forgiven Dev. This leads to further complications in the marital life. Geet and Maan have a huge confrontation after which Geet leaves Maan's house". 

If we are so keen to lash out at Geet for forgiving Dev on basis of this article, then going according to the same article Maan is acting like a typical dominating husband, who expects his wife to fall in line with his school of thought. Ouch!! That hurts! Right? Maan is only being protective, noble...blah blah! But then, Geet too is being judged displaying the most noblest of all virtues. 

Will Maan be able to convince Geet to get back home? 

We hear that this brief separation between Maan and Geet is expected to take the story line to a new phase. It is also believe that a new setup of characters will soon be introduced to the track..

End of quote...

New phase. Isn't it what everyone keeps cribbing about? Story kahin nahi jaa rahi, kuch naya nahi ho raha. But then you are not ready to wait patiently and watch what will unfold. Bas article dekh and blame game shuru. 

mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayna

socha jaye to km sirf maan ka ghar nehi dev ka bhi hai, aur yeh geet ne decide nehi kya πŸ˜†

As per I remember the KM is on Maan's name. Remember the sentence Maan says to Geet - Is khar ki 30 corer ki deel mere naam ki hai. Dev, Woh Maan ki permission se vaha KM mein rahata hai kyau ki usne Maan ko khoon diya tha Aur Maan kisaka ehsaan rakhana nahi chahta. Iska matalab yeah nahi ke Maan ne use Geet ke sath jo kiya uske liye maaf kar diya. And KC 51%share Maan ka hai. It means without Maan's permission nothing will be happen. Another one thing is when NT says in Canada that even in Canada's property also on Maan's name. It means all Khurana property and everything is on Maan's name.
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mrko

As per I remember the KM is on Maan's name. Remember the sentence Maan says to Geet - Is khar ki 30 corer ki deel mere naam ki hai. Dev, Woh Maan ki permission se vaha KM mein rahata hai kyau ki usne Maan ko khoon diya tha Aur Maan kisaka ehsaan rakhana nahi chahta. Iska matalab yeah nahi ke Maan ne use Geet ke sath jo kiya uske liye maaf kar diya. And KC 51%share Maan ka hai. It means without Maan's permission nothing will be happen. Another one thing is when NT says in Canada that even in Canada's property also on Maan's name. It means all Khurana property and everything is on Maan's name.

I was thinking that as well.....so it still is either Dadima's fault and Maan's love for Dadima that is responsible for Dev being in the house....so not Geets 😊
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

I was thinking that as well.....so it still is either Dadima's fault and Maan's love for Dadima that is responsible for Dev being in the house....so not Geets 😊

πŸ˜†πŸ€£ mujhse pehle jawab de diya....thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . maan ne geet ko kia  kaha ta...darga πŸ˜† rmberπŸ˜ƒ Edited by Sayna - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jazzerette

I am one of those who wants to see Dev punished legally. But why should I judge Geet if she wants to forgive Dev? 

You are relying so much on the article. Did you even read it properly? Since whatever logics or viewpoints are presented to you you will not change yours, why don't you re-read the very article which makes you lash out at Geet's character.

I quote...
As per the present track, Maan wants Geet to forget about the miscarriage that she has had recently. He even decides to take off all the happy memories from the baby room, but Geet is disheartened by this act. 

Our source states, "In the coming week there will be yet another twist seen wherein certain situations compel Geet to forgive Dev (Samir Sharma) of all the past misdoings.

Certain situations compel Geet!! Compel is the keyword here. You do realize what that implies, don't you? She is compelled, it is implicit of the fact that it is as opposed what she otherwise would have done. Either Dev does an extra-ordinary act of atonement, compelling Geet to forgive him. Or she is forced by certain circumstances to forgive him. If such a situation arises that does warrant Dev's forgiveness then who are we to judge it? Why can't you sit back and see the circumstances unfold?

Maan does not like the fact that Geet has forgiven Dev. This leads to further complications in the marital life. Geet and Maan have a huge confrontation after which Geet leaves Maan's house". 

If we are so keen to lash out at Geet for forgiving Dev on basis of this article, then going according to the same article Maan is acting like a typical dominating husband, who expects his wife to fall in line with his school of thought. Ouch!! That hurts! Right? Maan is only being protective, noble...blah blah! But then, Geet too is being judged displaying the most noblest of all virtues. 

Will Maan be able to convince Geet to get back home? 

We hear that this brief separation between Maan and Geet is expected to take the story line to a new phase. It is also believe that a new setup of characters will soon be introduced to the track..

End of quote...

New phase. Isn't it what everyone keeps cribbing about? Story kahin nahi jaa rahi, kuch naya nahi ho raha. But then you are not ready to wait patiently and watch what will unfold. Bas article dekh and blame game shuru. 

Meri Lawyer aa gayi! Meri lawyer aa gayi!πŸ˜›
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: esha143

Oh here we go again....the part of your comments I pointed out in bold....so u can justify maan being at fault with his actions by saying he repented but you can't even accept the emotional state of geet right after her loss...great!!What a thinking!!u asked has geet learned from her mistakes of not believing in maan...has maan learned the same,I ask u??if yes,then how come he was so angry on geet on just seeing her with dev in a mere picture??is his anger justified then??I know u'll say yes...but remember that he himself hasn't found it reasonable....so save urself....I'm a fan of both Maan n Geet...so i don't bash Maan where ever or when ever i can but yes i don't see any reason for u to do the same with geet...u all say u know the state geet is going thru...i doubt that as u keep on bashing her for whatever she does....so u find geets tantrums immature....i find ur thinking immature....just remeber she's as of character 18 years old or now may be 19...so she is childish in her nature....due to the tragedy her life became she lost all that but being with maan she found her self again and she's just being her usual self and nothing else which maan wants.....he enjoys her being herself with him....which she can't be with any1 else.....any way those who are hell bent on finding everything only fault with her they can't understand such things.....so leave it.....and from what i can see you people seem to border ur judgements on revenge only because Maan doesn't want to forgive Dev....just one question to you all.....What will you guys do when tomorrow CVs show that Maan also forgives Dev for reasons of his own??

maan was angry with geet by seeing her in the picture with dev-not becoz he thought she was having an affair with him-becoz he can't stand dev being near geet -u want to know why??becoz he knows that hurts geet!i hope u got ur answer now.and as for her being immature-if that is her natural self-well,it is irritating!her tantrums irritate me and many a lot.may be u like them.whats the big deal!do we all hv to like geet's tantrums and her nakhras?and pls stop with the defense that she is  a18 yr old,i hv seen many younger people who r more mature and after what she has faced,she should hv been the last person to be immature-innocence and immaturity  r two different things,innocence can never be irritationg but geet's tantrums seem more irritationg than innocent!and if tomorrow maan forgives dev becoz of reasons,i will consider that also wrong! in fact when maan used to pay attention to geet's every tantrum and neglect work,i did not like that either,at that time i commented that the cvs are messing with maan's character also.hope i hv given answers to all ur questions.
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

maan was angry with geet by seeing her in the picture with dev-not becoz he thought she was having an affair with him-becoz he can't stand dev being near geet -u want to know why??becoz he knows that hurts geet!i hope u got ur answer now.and as for her being immature-if that is her natural self-well,it is irritating!her tantrums irritate me and many a lot.may be u like them.whats the big deal!do we all hv to like geet's tantrums and her nakhras?and pls stop with the defense that she is  a18 yr old,i hv seen many younger people who r more mature and after what she has faced,she should hv been the last person to be immature-innocence and immaturity  r two different things,innocence can never be irritationg but geet's tantrums seem more irritationg than innocent!and if tomorrow maan forgives dev becoz of reasons,i will consider that also wrong! in fact when maan used to pay attention to geet's every tantrum and neglect work,i did not like that either,at that time i commented that the cvs are messing with maan's character also.hope i hv given answers to all ur questions.

aapko geet ke character se itna  pb hai, to yeh  show jiska naam hai geet hsp....kyun dekhte hai?πŸ˜•   Edited by Sayna - 13 years ago