Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: verode

This not a random article dear. This is TB article mostly same happens. and what u said abiut pain, is MSK not in pain. How can she forgive that idiot DEV

Ok she forgive Dev because he saves Maan's life. But why he is leaving in KM go to Gurgaon, stay there. He is not realize that if he stay in front of both how both get feel. Now he recovered then leave KM.😑😑😑

And imagine - when ever Maan sees Dev he also remember that his Geet was with him one night. How he will be feel that every moment when ever he see Dev. What about Geet she don't feel that when ever Dev come in front of her. 
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

oh god to make ur handa correct dont make our maan wrong.That Guy is not forgiven his own brother like Geet is going to dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

when did i say maan is wrong,,,geet can forgive dev coz she has moved on wid her life,,, ,can't she,,,n don;t reach to conclusion without seeing episode,,,πŸ˜†
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

excuse me, Dev has not made a mistake........dev has committed a crime and has done a sin.

ok....lekin baat to wo hi hai ....kya wo usse maaf karke koi gunaah kar rahi hai? Agar tum nehi kar sakte to yeh tumara faslay hai ....aur geet  dev ko maaf kar bhi de to yeh uska faslay hai, very simple dear πŸ˜ŠEdited by Sayna - 13 years ago
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mrko

Ok she forgive Dev because he saves Maan's life. But why he is leaving in KM go to Gurgaon, stay there. He is not realize that if he stay in front of both how both get feel. Now he recovered then leave KM.😑😑😑

And imagine - when ever Maan sees Dev he also remember that his Geet was with him one night. How he will be feel that every moment when ever he see Dev. What about Geet she don't feel that when ever Dev come in front of her. 
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•

How is it Geet's fault that Dev is in the house? And I am sure that Maan has been with other women before, so for Geet to be with a man before him shouldn't be a shock...I am sure he will understand that Dev is her past while he is her life.
SaynaFM thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

How is it Geet's fault that Dev is in the house? And I am sure that Maan has been with other women before, so for Geet to be with a man before him shouldn't be a shock...I am sure he will understand that Dev is her past while he is her life.

socha jaye to km sirf maan ka ghar nehi dev ka bhi hai, aur yeh geet ne decide nehi kya πŸ˜†
dips_chim thumbnail
if separation is going to happen...den i wish geet would never come back to maan...
she doesnt deserve a husband like maan who loves her more than anything...n for whom geet is everything....
a big shame on geet den...😑
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

just want to say one thing.the example u gave of geet's miscarriage happening becoz she was worried about maan and how no one blamed maan -well,frankly that example can't even be given in such a situation becoz maan wasn't even aware of that. agreed that geet is in a trauma,that does not give her the license to misunderstand maan without any rime or reason and forgive dev!dev was the reason of her troubles-Remember?anywaz even if she is in sm kind of majboori or the article is false,geet's character has been ruined by the cvs a long time back only,that misunderstanding between maan and geet-geet did not even bother to find out the whole truth,did not even give maan a chance to explain and insulted him in front of the media and his office!maan was at fault during the pool party,yes he was ver wrong then but he repented for that big time.geet apologized to maan,but has she learned from her mistakes?does not seem so!becoz the article cannot be false altogether.and also,her tantrums-uff!her immaturity is intolerable now-i am talking about the so called comedy that she does!whether u agree or not,geet's character has been ruined.how can she again misunderstand maan?pls stop giving excuses of trauma,maan is not any less traumatized,just becoz he is trying to make geet happy,he can't express his feelings.i understand she is a mother and she is greatly traumatized,we all do,there is no doubt about that but that certainly does not give her the right to hurt maan again.

Oh here we go again....the part of your comments I pointed out in bold....so u can justify maan being at fault with his actions by saying he repented but you can't even accept the emotional state of geet right after her loss...great!!What a thinking!!u asked has geet learned from her mistakes of not believing in maan...has maan learned the same,I ask u??if yes,then how come he was so angry on geet on just seeing her with dev in a mere picture??is his anger justified then??I know u'll say yes...but remember that he himself hasn't found it reasonable....so save urself....I'm a fan of both Maan n Geet...so i don't bash Maan where ever or when ever i can but yes i don't see any reason for u to do the same with geet...u all say u know the state geet is going thru...i doubt that as u keep on bashing her for whatever she does....so u find geets tantrums immature....i find ur thinking immature....just remeber she's as of character 18 years old or now may be 19...so she is childish in her nature....due to the tragedy her life became she lost all that but being with maan she found her self again and she's just being her usual self and nothing else which maan wants.....he enjoys her being herself with him....which she can't be with any1 else.....any way those who are hell bent on finding everything only fault with her they can't understand such things.....so leave it.....and from what i can see you people seem to border ur judgements on revenge only because Maan doesn't want to forgive Dev....just one question to you all.....What will you guys do when tomorrow CVs show that Maan also forgives Dev for reasons of his own??
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her

No offence to anyone?😲 You are calling the lead selfish mad and what not? And you are asking people not to take offence of it?

Though even i am skeptic about Dev being forgiven by Geet, one thing i would say is as Maan-ki-Sanjana mentioned, its easy for geet to forgive Dev, Coz she was the one who faced the situation but for Maan its diffcult coz the love of hi life faced the pain.

Whose usool you are talking about TM? Geet? The girl who threw away her family for the baby... The girl who came to Delhi just for her baby.... Its all because of her noble usool... She could have simply used Maan's advances towards her during the 'wher is the party tonight' days..... But all she did was push him away from him.... Because she had her usool right! She dint want to burden him with her life... Have you forgotten those episodes?😲 

You said she wanted Maan only to be her baby's dad?πŸ˜† She banished his engagement ring and took her bags and got tickets to a city unknown to herself but Maan was the one who brought her back! you forgot that also?😲

Maan WITHOUT taking Geet's consent filled her MAANG😳 I loved the scene.... but wanted to bring it up to remind you that MAAN was the one who wanted Geet in his life! Geet always wanted to stay away out of the fear of burdening him!

I admire MAAN to the core for all that he has done for Geet. I still ask people if Maans exist in real world.... But that doesnot mean that i blindly blame Geet for all the misunderstainding. She is one person who has been through lot of pain in her life.PEOLE WHO HAVE SEEN THE SERIAL FROM THE BEGINNING KNOW THAT.... People who have lived the pain with Geet know that!

So before even calling Geet Mad think twice what that girl has been through...

Between as chinks mentioned.... Maan is still to open his past life in front of Geet... So lets see what some people say when Geet comes to know if it later...πŸ˜†
SaynaFM thumbnail
Originally posted by: dips_chim

if separation is going to happen...den i wish geet would never come back to maan...
she doesnt deserve a husband like maan who loves her more than anything...n for whom geet is everything....
a big shame on geet den...😑

omg ....aap kyun yeh bhool jate hai ke....jitna maan geet se pyar karta hai , utna geet bhi usse karti hai!!!!!Edited by Sayna - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@esha143 - Super point! I am waiting for the day when Maan forgives Dev for reasons of his own!πŸ‘