Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
....Kaise Geet Dev ke close ho sakti hai... Is Geet Realy Love Maan....????..How Geet Can Forgive Dev......... &&& Why GeeT all Time Misunderstand Only..MaaN...
Just Disgusting dev.....all time come to give Pain to MaaN............ Dev go away from.... IS GEET..............DUMP..............
WHY SHE.......ALL TIME.......GIVE...PAIN...TO...MAAN...SINGH..KHURANA......????????????????
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

Many times its easier to forgive someone for doing something to THEM but much harder when it hurts your loved one! So Maan can't forgive Dev because he loves Geet to much...where as Geet can forgive Dev because she has moved on with Maan.

Yup...as simple as that!!!! ⭐️
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rolzz

You forgive only selected family members, friends, neighbors?? I thought forgiveness can be applied to any person!!!! Or maybe it needs a broader outlook to understand the concept of forgiveness!!!

Leave it Rolzz....some people never understand this concept of forgiveness....

Now I seriously want sam's entry ASAP....then I want to see how many of these will support Geet🤔

They have forgotten one thing that there is dark truth of MSK is still hidden from the audience....😕

SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Yes...i am comparing and citing an example here as I everybody is braindead to understand the simple concept of forgiveness!!
Yes...Forgiving a rapist is something very much to be proud of!! That is what I have been tought from childhood... Forgiveness is what makes humans different to animals!!
No one is blaming Maan here!!! Why are you saying that?

yahen baat ho rahi ke geet kya selfish hai? Agar hum kehte hai ke nehin,  to hum maan ko kahen blame kar rehe hai? 
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All those who are blaming Geet for misunderstanding Maan...From where the hell did you get that information???😕 I did not read that anywhere in there article??
For all I know Maan slapped Geet, tried kill her, kicked her out of house!!!! This is my interpretation..and I am also jumping the gun!!!! 😳

Viji79 thumbnail
I beg to differ. You cannot expect a mother who has lost her baby to act sensibly. Hormones take a toll on one's sense at times like these and they would be highly emotionally charged. Most women are like this even after child birth for a long time that they get irritated at the drop of the hat. we still dont know under what circumstances she goes out with Dev. So its not correct to blame a character withou knowing the real situation.

And I dont understand whats it with comparing Geet loves for Maan and Maan's love for Geet all the time. If Maan utters all unacceptable things about intentions of Geet to be keen on staying in KM outhouse even questioning her character, it is justified given his past bitter experience. He wasnt even willing to listen to her whole truth when she told him she is pregnant and the poor girl had to do what not to just make him listen to her truth, but thts OK because Maan is easily defended saying he was in shock to hear from her that she was pregnant when he was keen to hear that she loved her, so it was natural for him to react that way. Instead of clearing to her under what circumstances he bailed out Dev, he insisted that she has to trust him blindly without questioning him and when she refused she was dragged out of his life. But if Geet feels miserable at having lost her baby for which she fought the entire world, she has to recover from her shock like she is a key operated toy, does she not even have the rights to expected her feelings respected? Why it has to be always like whose love for whom is superior? Two people cannot be in love if they are not equally reciprocative. If Maan has expressed his love for Geet, geet too has done her part to keep up the love. If Geet has wounded Maan's feelings, Maan too has had his share. They have reciprocated both khushi and gham equally and that is what makes them the most loveable and adorable couple in Indian television. True Maaneet lovers never make comparison between Maan and Geet. Sorry for differing from your opinion.
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

no one said that the characters are doing anything on their own.if u did not understand what veena wrote ,its not her fault! when we say geet does smthing,we don't mean DD,we mean the cvs.i hv always said that the cvs hv ruined geet's character and thats a fact whether u like it or not. and plz do not judge who is a fan of the show and who is not!i can show u many posts where maan has been bashed unnecessarily! 

very well said ria
no one is bashing the actors or the characters
fans are just upset with the twist brought up by the cv's
we all know wat dev did to geet but the article states dev is forgiven real fans couldn't accept the fact that dev is forgiven
we all are here becoz we all love GHSP and maneet
fans will not have personnel issues with actors
its just what i thought

am Totally with u Veena 
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ananya2000

....Kaise Geet Dev ke close ho sakti hai... Is Geet Realy Love Maan....????..How Geet Can Forgive Dev......... &&& Why GeeT all Time Misunderstand Only..MaaN...
Just Disgusting dev.....all time come to give Pain to MaaN............ Dev go away from.... IS GEET..............DUMP..............
WHY SHE.......ALL TIME.......GIVE...PAIN...TO...MAAN...SINGH..KHURANA......????????????????

i dunt understand....woh agar dev ko maaf karti hai to aap maan ko kyun beech mein late hai? Kya tume exactly pata hai ke geet km chor kar kuyn jati hai? Kyun ke mujhe nehi....Edited by Sayna - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sayna

are yaar geet ke piche aap sab kyun hai.... aap mante hai ke maan ko bohut dook hua hai baby ke jane se....to phir aap geet ke bare mein bhi to sochiye , ussne  bhi apna bacha koi hai....

aur jahen dev ka sawal hai , to agar usse lagta hai ke woh badalgaya to usse maaf karke kya ghalat kar rehi? 

to kya apko nehi lagta ke insaan se hi ghaltian (mistakes) hoti hai aur maaf karna koi gunaah nehi ... remember maan se bhi mistakes hui hai ( party ) 😊 

excuse me, Dev has not made a mistake........dev has committed a crime and has done a sin.