Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

Sorry I can't agree with you...I think she is in a traumatic state...ANY mother would feel like that I believe...not that I don't believe that Maan didn't do the right thing....but they are both right in their places. When we are in pain and depressed we do and say things that we wouldn't do otherwise. So I don't blame either one of them and certainly wouldn't say that she is selfish.

I agree wid u in dis point..................she is in total grief after d miscarriage & is not in d sense of taking any decision..........
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sayna

🀣 love u dear ....yeh baat khtam nehi hone waliπŸ˜‰  lekin mujhe ek baat samaj mein nehi ayi , jaise ke maan khu family ka waris hai waise dev bhi , to ghar uska bhi hua , nehi? OMG main dev ki side le rahi hn πŸ˜²

ab mujhe mu maat karna, mujhe bhi dev pasand nehi ... leki socha jaya to maine jo likha wo to sach hai πŸ˜›
truthteller thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are u really a fan of GHSP??
Never looked to me whenever i saw ur posts! Y jumping in to conclusions without watching the episode?u & ur friends always look for the clues to bash the character of geet , it looks u hav sum personal issues with the actor /character!!! If u really a fan of this show then stop bashing of particular character! Openup ur mind, characters r not doing anything by their own !!!!!!!
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: esha143

Dear Verode...have you seen what happened in the show yet??NO....and here you have started making posts regarding Geet being selfish already.....How ridiculous is that?I know you are a die-hard Maan-fan but you wish for Geet to leave him and let him be in peace..??Do you even know the concept of Maan n Geet??Neither Maan can be happy away from Geet nor Geet can be away from Maan.....EVER!!If yo uwant to blame anyone for the track...blame it on CVs'..I don't mind...but don't loose your sight blaming everything on Geet for whatever happens....Have you ever blamed Maan for any thing he did...like his unjustified out bursts on Geet in past...No right??Then how can you pass your verdict even before seeing the episode at least??You think only Maan loves Geet and Geet has used him to give father's name to her baby??I find this statement of your's highly childish and immature to begin with!!Just to remind you of what happened...Geet lost her baby because she was afraid for Maan's safety when she was on phone and rushed out in anxiety resulting in her slipping on the stairs and ending up having a mis carriage.....Does any one blaming Maan for all this??A big NO again!!Because we all know its an accident.And here you started giving your verdict basing on some articles.....just wait and watch what they want to show in the first place at least before making such posts.There are not only Maanitians here...there are fans of GHSP...of Geet...of Maaneet whose feelings you might be hurting with your so-called statements and verdicts.

Sorry if I'm being rude but can't help it in lieu of your statements!!

just want to say one thing.the example u gave of geet's miscarriage happening becoz she was worried about maan and how no one blamed maan -well,frankly that example can't even be given in such a situation becoz maan wasn't even aware of that. agreed that geet is in a trauma,that does not give her the license to misunderstand maan without any rime or reason and forgive dev!dev was the reason of her troubles-Remember?anywaz even if she is in sm kind of majboori or the article is false,geet's character has been ruined by the cvs a long time back only,that misunderstanding between maan and geet-geet did not even bother to find out the whole truth,did not even give maan a chance to explain and insulted him in front of the media and his office!maan was at fault during the pool party,yes he was ver wrong then but he repented for that big time.geet apologized to maan,but has she learned from her mistakes?does not seem so!becoz the article cannot be false altogether.and also,her tantrums-uff!her immaturity is intolerable now-i am talking about the so called comedy that she does!whether u agree or not,geet's character has been ruined.how can she again misunderstand maan?pls stop giving excuses of trauma,maan is not any less traumatized,just becoz he is trying to make geet happy,he can't express his feelings.i understand she is a mother and she is greatly traumatized,we all do,there is no doubt about that but that certainly does not give her the right to hurt maan again.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cant Geet ever forgive Dev?? I think "yes"!!! She is a better person, she is at a better place now, she has just lost the child and has more severe trauma to handle......whatever the reason maybe, Geet CAN forgive Dev!! Have you seen the movie "Dor" where a woman forgives her husband's killer??
Forgiveness is not a crime.
All vengeance has an expiry date and after a point keeping scores is just obsolete and inhuman!!! The fact that she could forgive shows how pure a soul she is!!
I cant believe you are calling her selfish for this.... I am very proud of her!!!! Just because Maan hasnt forgiven Dev, doesnt mean he can dictate Geet's feelings and decisions..

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: truthteller

Never looked to me whenever i saw ur posts! Y jumping in to conclusions without watching the episode?u & ur friends always look for the clues to bash the character of geet , it looks u hav sum personal issues with the actor /character!!! If u really a fan of this show then stop bashing of particular character! Openup ur mind, characters r not doing anything by their own !!!!!!!

i am aGHSP fan, thats why i hate the twist of Geet character and i cannot say anyhting for ur imagination points of me and my friends. Every day we don't talk about creatives here. If character gives good we praise the character first and then CVS. So if character do anything wrong we can blame the charatcer also. I am blaming CVS also here
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: truthteller

no one said that the characters are doing anything on their own.if u did not understand what veena wrote ,its not her fault! when we say geet does smthing,we don't mean DD,we mean the cvs.i hv always said that the cvs hv ruined geet's character and thats a fact whether u like it or not. and plz do not judge who is a fan of the show and who is not!i can show u many posts where maan has been bashed unnecessarily! 
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Cant Geet ever forgive Dev?? I think "yes"!!! She is a better person, she is at a better place now, she has just lost the child and has more severe trauma to handle......whatever the reason maybe, Geet CAN forgive Dev!! Have you seen the movie "Dor" where a woman forgives her husband's killer??
Forgiveness is not a crime.
All vengeance has an expiry date and after a point keeping scores is just obsolete and inhuman!!! The fact that she could forgive shows how pure a soul she is!!
I cant believe you are calling her selfish for this.... I am very proud of her!!!! Just because Maan hasnt forgiven Dev, doesnt mean he can dictate Geet's feelings and decisions..

That women of Dor forgives her husband. DEV is not her husband. He is a criminal . 
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

no one said that the characters are doing anything on their own.if u did not understand what veena wrote ,its not her fault! when we say geet does smthing,we don't mean DD,we mean the cvs.i hv always said that the cvs hv ruined geet's character and thats a fact whether u like it or not. and plz do not judge who is a fan of the show and who is not!i can show u many posts where maan has been bashed unnecessarily! 

Ria dear very well said yaar
mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her

You are 10000000% right. You know any other woman in place of Geet never did this kind of decision. She leaving Maan alone?😲😲 The person who gave her new life, who teach her how stand on your own feet, how fight and struggle in life. And top of that he loves her so much. You know I think Geet don't have brain she don't know the meaning of love too. Now in future I wish Maan don't go behind her. Leave her alone then may be she realize how important you are in her life and your feelings too. She has to come back and asking you to forgiveness. Not you,

Please CVs don't ruine our great MSK character.