Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: verode

Sayna Dev sudhar bhi jaya toh kya hua?????????. Agar kisi aadmi kisi ladki ki zindagi ko narak banatha hai aur fir somebody make her life sweet, kya koi bhi moral values ki ladki us aadmi ko maaf kar sakthi hai.

Mere kyal se nahi 

yeh to wo hi baat hui, ke kya koi bhi ghalti maaf ho sakti hai? Aur  saab ki soch alag hai to...lekin dev ne jaise ke hamari dadi maa ne kaha ta geet ka suhaag bhi bachya hai, hamara maan remember ....
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think there is some thing more in the story which is hidden right now.

why is Dev portraying all positive? how come Dev from thown from Shimla to KM? who was following Maaneet? who was the person behing blackmailing?

guess someone is trying to create misunderstandings between the two, they are each others strength, so why not divide them

i agree she is sooo selfish only used maan poor maan did so much for her and baby but she deserves dev and suffering .
i hate this cv's for ruining geet character totally.
from the begining geet never respected maan one the other hand maan being so rich and well educated his name was spoilt in society his money was waisted for lavish marriage ,baby lost many contracts because of geet in return what he get from geet only pain she acts as if she is a princess she doesn't give a dam to his excistance only she cared was baby baby and baby so selfish now forgiving dev was heights of her stupidness once when she saw dev out from the jail she accused maan for being partical and left him after maan meet geet not even one day he is in peace only problems a girl comes in a life like an angel in men's life not like geet she has been a bad omen for maan i hate geet now better she leaves him and go atlest maan will be in peace now sammera should come in maan's life .
and geet can have dev -----hate this track
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dear Verode...have you seen what happened in the show yet??NO....and here you have started making posts regarding Geet being selfish already.....How ridiculous is that?I know you are a die-hard Maan-fan but you wish for Geet to leave him and let him be in peace..??Do you even know the concept of Maan n Geet??Neither Maan can be happy away from Geet nor Geet can be away from Maan.....EVER!!If yo uwant to blame anyone for the track...blame it on CVs'..I don't mind...but don't loose your sight blaming everything on Geet for whatever happens....Have you ever blamed Maan for any thing he did...like his unjustified out bursts on Geet in past...No right??Then how can you pass your verdict even before seeing the episode at least??You think only Maan loves Geet and Geet has used him to give father's name to her baby??I find this statement of your's highly childish and immature to begin with!!Just to remind you of what happened...Geet lost her baby because she was afraid for Maan's safety when she was on phone and rushed out in anxiety resulting in her slipping on the stairs and ending up having a mis carriage.....Does any one blaming Maan for all this??A big NO again!!Because we all know its an accident.And here you started giving your verdict basing on some articles.....just wait and watch what they want to show in the first place at least before making such posts.There are not only Maanitians here...there are fans of GHSP...of Geet...of Maaneet whose feelings you might be hurting with your so-called statements and verdicts.

Sorry if I'm being rude but can't help it in lieu of your statements!!

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayna

yeh to wo hi baat hui, ke kya koi bhi ghalti maaf ho sakti hai? Aur  saab ki soch alag hai to...lekin dev ne jaise ke hamari dadi maa ne kaha ta geet ka suhaag bhi bachya hai, hamara maan remember ....

Shuaag bachaaya sayna. isliye toh Geet ka pati (maan) use ghar mein rehne ke lie kaha????. 
SaynaFM thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

Shuaag bachaaya sayna. isliye toh Geet ka pati (maan) use ghar mein rehne ke lie kaha????. 

🤣 love u dear ....yeh baat khtam nehi hone wali😉  lekin mujhe ek baat samaj mein nehi ayi , jaise ke maan khu family ka waris hai waise dev bhi , to ghar uska bhi hua , nehi? OMG main dev ki side le rahi hn 😲
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I swear my blood is boiling at 100C Veena. How can Geet ever go out with Dev and later forgie him?????????After all what Maan did for her doesnt tht seem anything to her??it seems as she wanted Maan only for the baby and now since theres no baby she behaves like this?????🤬

The CVs are lreally gonna butcher Geets character if this track takes place😡
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@verode.....i m with u in every sense gal!!!
she is selfish
was the child only imp..to her not maan ....
she has always done this to maan
and if she forgives that B *** dev ......she has lost it totally!!!😡😡😡
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even he start crying from sky yaar after seeing this what is going to be happen
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Muje toh ye chinta Maan ki kai ja rehi hai...ke bechare ne suhaag rath hi nahin manai aur separation pir hogaya😭 😳🤣😆

But on serious note I feel he deserved better....Geet is too selfish..which real life man does what he did...married a pregnant women..and that women who slept with his brother.

I really think Maan is something out of this world⭐️

As for Geet well she forgave Dev well that was to be expected maybe deep down she still wants him?