Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her

Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am totally agree with u veena bilkul sahi kaha he tumne.
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree.........she is very mean, selfish n self centered person.........when she was expecting she never cared abt d child n now d child is gone den ro rahi hai.........if she taught maan how to live den wht maan did??????? maan ne bhi use jeena, hasna, fight karna sikhaya.........uski n uske baby ki jaan bachai............

she can forgive dev who is d reason of her misery, daarjee even after he tried to kill her n her baby..........bt she cant b responsible towards maan, cant trust his intentions, his love, dedication n all............bina mange mil gaya hai na dats y value nahi............

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry I can't agree with you...I think she is in a traumatic state...ANY mother would feel like that I believe...not that I don't believe that Maan didn't do the right thing....but they are both right in their places. When we are in pain and depressed we do and say things that we wouldn't do otherwise. So I don't blame either one of them and certainly wouldn't say that she is selfish.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I disagree with u concluding these things going with some random article..............if she really does this then she will definitely have some good reason.............we should never forget the pain she is going through

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

i agree.........she is very mean, selfish n self centered person.........when she was expecting she never cared abt d child n now d child is gone den ro rahi hai.........if she taught maan how to live den wht maan did??????? maan ne bhi use jeena, hasna, fight karna sikhaya.........uski n uske baby ki jaan bachai............

she can forgive dev who is d reason of her misery, daarjee even after he tried to kill her n her baby..........bt she cant b responsible towards maan, cant trust his intentions, his love, dedication n all............bina mange mil gaya hai na dats y value nahi............

tu bilkul sahi bol rahi hai. 
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I disagree with u concluding these things going with some random article..............if she really does this then she will definitely have some good reason.............we should never forget the pain she is going through

This not a random article dear. This is TB article mostly same happens. and what u said abiut pain, is MSK not in pain. How can she forgive that idiot DEV
nenasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

Sorry I can't agree with you...I think she is in a traumatic state...ANY mother would feel like that I believe...not that I don't believe that Maan didn't do the right thing....but they are both right in their places. When we are in pain and depressed we do and say things that we wouldn't do otherwise. So I don't blame either one of them and certainly wouldn't say that she is selfish.

i completely agree with u .thank god there is some who is not overreacting. nd if these guys have read the second article then they will come to know that she in a "majboori" went with dev. so plz stop overreacting guys.
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: verode

Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her

I don't know how many like about this thing but this time i want her to leave and let Maan have a peaceful life

Geet will understand his importance when once she looses him. I was supporting this character past few days but now-a-days Cv's made her character too annoying. She was right when she said to maan "maine aapko khushi nahi depayi sirf taqleef aur mushkil diya".
Mg777 thumbnail
i dun wanna say anything.......

I am traumatized tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😔