Hugh Jackman to meet Sonakshi, Aishwarya at FICCI

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hugh Jackman to meet Sonakshi, Aishwarya at FICCI

Afsana Ahmed, TNN | Mar 17, 2011, 04.46pm IST

Hugh Jackman, Sonakshi Sinha, Aishwarya Rai
Frames 2011 to go more glam this year.

FICCI, the annual convention of the media and entertainment industry, to be held on the 23rd of this month, certainly seems to be high on glamour as well this time. Other than the suave Sachin Pilot, Union Minister of State for Communications & IT who will inaugurate it, the three day extravaganza on the business of entertainment will be replete with international and Indian celebrities.

Our very own Aiswarya Rai Bachchan cannot wait to grace the event along with good friend and Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman. Both the actors will preside over the valedictory session on day 3 which will witness an animated conversation between them and the audience. Sources say Ash will play host to Hugh Jackman at a close door party to be thrown by the Bachchans. 'We cannot disclose any detail as of now, as we are yet to know Mr. Hugh Jackman's schedules," informs a source from FICCI.  

Other Indian film personalities who will adorn the event include Kamal Hassan, Karan Johar, Kiran Rao, Sonakshi Sinha, Ranveer Singh, Abhishek Sharma, Maneesh Sharma to name a few. These lots of young talents will discuss subjects relating to successful film content and the rise of debutants at FICCI. Kamal Hassan will preside over the session that will highlight resurgence of regional media.

The young visionary James Murdoch will be the key speaker at the opening night. Topics like making movies with global appeal, innovative ways to fund the entertainment business and resurgence of regional media will be discussed and debated over. Jaideep Sahni, Sudhir Mishra and Siddharth Roy Kapoor will be part of the panel which will discuss market research for Indian cinema. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Hugh-Jackman-to-meet-Sonakshi-Aishwarya-at-FICCI/articleshow/7727391.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If no one comments, I'll blame it all on Ashwariya, that "no one commented because Ash was not papular enough."
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
"good friends" my behind! What a load of crap...how the hell are they good friends when they probably met maybe once! First, George inviting them to his Italian villa, not Jackman, and next thing you know Brad and Angie looking on a couple's re-treat with them!

As much I love Aishu....all of this mention of her being best friends w/HW stars just b/c she's been in a few HW films....it's getting annoying and paints a false picture! I was so mad when the media wrote how Colin Firth won b/c Aishu came to the Oscars and she's his lucky charm...such BS!
deepey thumbnail
Hugh Jackman <3 Love, love him!!!
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
love hugh jackman

suddenly ash is best friends with the whole of hollywood
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOVE Hugh Jackman.. Wolverine anyone? πŸ˜›πŸ˜ God, he looks gooood.. πŸ˜‰
When is Aish gonna be besties with Miley?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Ranveer's gonna be there...lucky guy
petticoat thumbnail
oh man wolverine is my love...i totally fell for him after Xmen
deepey thumbnail
The accent, the voice, the charm. He's such a gentleman in real life as well!! Amazing guy :D  <3
petticoat thumbnail
i dont even remember the number of movies ive seen just because i heard it had hugh jackman  :P lol