Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HAHAHAHHAH thanks alot dear πŸ€—and yes i do feel better esp the part where Gundas attack, Maan saving and then ooo llalalalala..................😳
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sindu1231

hey dew whats the big deal if there is a misunderstanding dear..actually let them fight., misunderstand but everything i know will come to an end..because that's the reality..and i hope our maaneet lives in this world right..not some where out of this universe and they misunderstand each other which is also very natural....but end of the day i love everything about my maaneet..whether they cry/fight/laugh...any of their emotions i am okay with it...because i know they love each other and my maaneet though live in this world they are heavenly couples and so special to me...hey dew i was not harsh or rude dear just saying my pov...sorry dear if i hurted you..😊

sindu .......... u did not hurt me dear ........... I understand Ur POV ....

yes wht U said is true & we all need to undersatnd that cv's are trying to be realistic when ever they show maaneet ........

I 2 am prepared for wht evr track they show .........

reg MU ...... first I want to be sure & C what they show .... then I can write my view on the MU track ............ coz I am not sure about the articles & really don't want to jump into conclusions as to how they will have their MU & wht might lead to it ..... & make a post just on assumptions .......

so me waiting for the track to open up .......
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yaar sirf tum hi aisa soch sakthe hoooo..🀣.true ture...its time that we get some real masti and only maaneet..its not that we are not seeing them..but its not them...its like they are crushed in btwn KM and office...dadi and all.πŸ€“.we want them only..and yes...agar baarish bhi hua is beech ..tho baath ho jaathe...hey naa..hayeeee...i really want some gundas to come and ched chaad geet..as we only saw maan saving her from being kiled but very rarely from being u knw..teased or made unwanted passes on.πŸ˜‰...then jungle mein dono akele hayeee..specially maan ke liye jungle tho uske doosra ghar hai naaa...heheheπŸ˜†...hoping soooooπŸ‘πŸΌ
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosette80

yaar sirf tum hi aisa soch sakthe hoooo..🀣.true ture...its time that we get some real masti and only maaneet..its not that we are not seeing them..but its not them...its like they are crushed in btwn KM and office...dadi and all.πŸ€“.we want them only..and yes...agar baarish bhi hua is beech ..tho baath ho jaathe...hey naa..hayeeee...i really want some gundas to come and ched chaad geet..as we only saw maan saving her from being kiled but very rarely from being u knw..teased or made unwanted passes on.πŸ˜‰...then jungle mein dono akele hayeee..specially maan ke liye jungle tho uske doosra ghar hai naaa...heheheπŸ˜†...hoping soooooπŸ‘πŸΌ

hello dear ........ thanks .......... yeah me & my SR thoughts  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I hope cv's show some jealousy ..........some possesivenes & then con.

u remember naa maaneet met first time in jungle so this would be perfect place for their union & they can find a tabela / hut / cave 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 & go ahead with their SR plans ...........
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

HAHAHAHHAH thanks alot dear πŸ€—and yes i do feel better esp the part where Gundas attack, Maan saving and then ooo llalalalala..................😳

U R welcome sana .......... I know dear every one was upset in this regard so I thought of cheering up all my friends Embarrassed
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

i don't know if they will come true or not...but i personally like the direction they could take the story towards...i love drama...πŸ˜†...also i love to see a man win back his girl...they just become more intense and passionate..😊

I agree completely...showing Maan trying to get Geet back will be awesome....as long as he doesn't get an attitude like he did during the Indian Paints time....that was a little overboard....πŸ˜ƒ
dewdropred thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

this prediction will be coming true ... we will get SR in jungle ... & exactly what I said is gonna happen as per the telly buzz latest article