Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Girls I wan2know how many of U- my +ve prediction - Page 4

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

This content was originally posted by: mechantefille

I think it's ok...cuz the CVs normally finish each and every MU or Sad track soon enough...but the MC was a very big thing...so lets c.

yes dear .......  the gud part is in GHSP nothing is stretched .... I 2 agree that MC is a big thing & it's not so easy to cope with the things after that ...... but maan will take care ....... let's wait & C what happens .....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: maneet1985

if geet leaves the house.. where will she gonna live out house mein tho rah saktha😈

deepz that's wht I wrote in the atricle ....... where will geet go if she leaves KM ......... out house nahin yaar ............out house main devil hain naa ... bhul gayi .......... may B pinky's house ...........
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have one question i don't know if this article is true or not  but if ...geet forgives dev..i don't know what to say..
i mean she will mu her husband and leave the house and she will forgive dev who has cheated on her..this does not make sence...and i agree with mona cvs will mess up geet's character big time...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@hima

@spee ........... maaneet wanted to have their SR in Jungle that's Y they never had it in KM 🀣

I just realised what I wrote in the post 🀣.........SR in jungle 😲😲😲.......... I can't believe I wrote it myself SR in jungle ...........🀣

reason Y jungle ............. U know Y jungle coz thy first met by lake side .....tht was a jungle naa ..... soch kitna romantic hoga ............ jungle main SR ...........  SR sab log ..........  ghar main manathe hain ............ & as we all know maaneet are unique ............. so unlogon ka SR ka style bhi unique hoga ............sabse hatke 🀣

Hima nice dear are you trying to light the things . SR in jungle kya prediction hai dear but I think SR in jungle Maaneetke liye jada romantic nahi hoga socho jungle me ................I dont say anything..........

dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mayadika11

i am trying hima....it seems ki it's going to be a long separation track...and new set up...new characters may be from maan's past....let's wait and watch....ur positive post has given me more hope of MAANEET'S SR in the jungle......

yes prithi plz try dear .....

I am just trying to be positive dear & bring some smile on ur faces .....   coz reading depressing posts make me depressed ......

U knwo In GHSP nothing will B long ..... if any sad track comes also it will not last long .....

much awaited sameera ka entry ho sakhtha hain ...... but I want maaneet to be together when she enters .....
hey hima if new characters r going to be introduced......
that means AA track will dissappear forever....
kahin aisa toh nahin ki GEET ki mulaqaat SAMEERA se ho jaaye....
just guessing....
sumona28 thumbnail
Tip tip varsha ka mazzai tau mess up kar dai hai............

Now I am not interested..........in tip tip varsha...................
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@hima

Hima nice dear are you trying to light the things . SR in jungle kya prediction hai dear but I think SR in jungle Maaneetke liye jada romantic nahi hoga socho jungle me ................I dont say anything..........

yes mona ............ mood light karne ke liye likh diya .......... ab jungle main ek jhopdi mil sakhthi hain naa dono ko ......... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† episode tak .......sambhal yaar ........
sumona28 thumbnail
#hima tu kaha gaya ...............

Ye sab fans Geet's charecters ke baare me kya kya bol raha hai dear. I am very much pain dear . Ye CVs kiyu everytime Geet's charecter mess up karte hai....................
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rajeev the best

i have one question i don't know if this article is true or not  but if ...geet forgives dev..i don't know what to say..

i mean she will mu her husband and leave the house and she will forgive dev who has cheated on her..this does not make sence...and i agree with mona cvs will mess up geet's character big time...

samata we will wait .......... before jumping to conclusions based on a article & imagining that geet's character will be messed up & we also have to think that cv's have an answer if they are showing some thing .... so lets wait dear ........ I will give my POV only after watching the episode not before that ...............