Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
wow number 2 ..

maybe it all might just turn out to be a publicity stunt after all i hope it is and Mishal is here to stay, otherwise colors may as well  get shutdown.

shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The TRP is up b'coz people are expecting a good fight, and Dutta to win over Kala, in the confrontation. 

Kill Dutta and then see, what a dip the TRP will take. Colors will not know what actually hit them!!!!!
i have one word for the channel its exactly what kishore said to kala yesterday.

Vinash kale Viparita budhhi....the fact is, Jab aadmi ka soch ulta hone lagta hai aur uska soch vichar aur byabahar mein parivartan aata hai jo ki hum ko burai ki taraf leta hai

someone at colors is thinking like this and needs to get the sack.. conspiriing to get their own channel the axe.
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chochu15

The TRP is up b'coz people are expecting a good fight, and Dutta to win over Kala, in the confrontation. 

Kill Dutta and then see, what a dip the TRP will take. Colors will not know what actually hit them!!!!!

Absolutely right. Channel has dug their own graveyard by doing such foolish action........if they don't believe us then let the time make believe them.
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tulsivirani

i have one word for the channel its exactly what kishore said to kala yesterday.

Vinash kale Viparita budhhi....the fact is, Jab aadmi ka soch ulta hone lagta hai aur uska soch vichar aur byabahar mein parivartan aata hai jo ki hum ko burai ki taraf leta hai

someone at colors is thinking like this and needs to get the sack.. conspiriing to get their own channel the axe.

So true, they are not listening to the viewers, not ready to interpret the TRPs result. Just want to feed ego of someone from them!!

They are walking towards their vinash....with this attitude for sure.

Colors can see the end of their channel the way they are carrying on.. i jus wish LTL could escape their clutches, if that is possible then to hell with colors then on after.

So true, they are not listening to the viewers, not ready to interpret the TRPs result. Just want to feed ego of someone from them!!

They are walking towards their vinash....with this attitude for sure.

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks let me guess. the great people at colours will accidently not see this and say look people just want to see nakku run marathons and evil win. so lets spice things up by bringing new useless leads/plastic surgery/infidelity/ons/generation leaps 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
really i dont get y Cvs want to experiment to see dat he LTL does widout dutta............i think they want to know that who is giving more trps.......??? Dutta  or Nakku...........????
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (March 24,2011) :
(1)  StarCricket    2200-2230   
(2)  StarCricket   2130-2200   
(3)  StarCricket    2230-2300   
(4)  StarCricket    2100-2130   
(5)  StarCricket    2000-2030   
(6)  StarCricket    1900-1930   
(7)  StarCricket    1930-2000   
(8)  Colors    2030-2100  Laagi Tujhse Lagan 😃
(9)  Colors    2200-2230   
(10)  DD1National    2200-2230

deactivated1 thumbnail

We can always tell them what hit them. A massive train with spears and a banner that reads: YOU DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE, NOW LIE IN IT!