Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Daily TRPs : 21st June || Page 51 (Page 12)

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
thanks khushi and spandy for the info Embarrassed
now what can i say ...the chart is saying it all ..the show now Thumbs Down Dead Wacko Angry Sillyis indeed moving in the rt direction i.e downwards

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghosh

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Thanks Khushi & Spandana for sharing Smile

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
thanx khushi and spandana for sharing.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
It's still in the top 10?LOL......truly UTTER CRAP is what sells in general....guess now it fits in perfectly with the rest of the crapfests in the top 10 listStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosa

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I cant believe that its still in the top 10..............anyways thanx Khushi and Spandy for sharing!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

It's still in the top 10?LOL......truly UTTER CRAP is what sells in general....guess now it fits in perfectly with the rest of the crapfests in the top 10 listStern Smile

It'll take some time Anu...people have formed an affiliation with the show....it won't go away in a week! More so, because people in general are not yet aware of Mishal's exit being a permanent one!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstniki11AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

It'll take some time Anu...people have formed an affiliation with the show....it won't go away in a week! More so, because people in general are not yet aware of Mishal's exit being a permanent one!

Yeah I guess it might, Rosa......but if the general audience didn't get a clue with the MEGA RUSHED exit of MR from this show then toh they'll NEVER get a clue.....they'll just keep on watching this trash as it gets worse and worse....Jai ho Indian audienceClapClapClap......Especially the aunties that watch such shows.....their LOYALTY is really something.....once they get hooked to something, NOTHING can make them budge....they'll just keep onnnnnnnnnnnn watching chaahe kuch bhi ho.....My mom does this too with some shows she watches and I find it so frustrating....I'm like Mom, WHY are we still watching this crap and she keeps finding some random miniscule thing to be curious about in the story to keep watchingErmm......what can I say.....My mom actually watched Kasamh Se till the very endLOL....through all the face changes and the leaps *sigh*LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 06 April 2011 at 7:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstniki11-Roopa-Pooja_219sub_rosa

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Yeah I guess it might, Rosa......but if the general audience didn't get a clue with the MEGA RUSHED exit of MR from this show then toh they'll NEVER get a clue.....they'll just keep on watching this trash as it gets worse and worse....Jai ho Indian audienceClapClapClap......Especially the aunties that watch such shows.....their LOYALTY is really something.....once they get hooked to something, NOTHING can make them budge....they'll just keep onnnnnnnnnnnn watching chaahe kuch bhi ho.....My mom does this too with some shows she watches and I find it so frustrating....I'm like Mom, WHY are we still watching this crap and she keeps finding some random miniscule thing to be curious about in the story to keep watchingErmm......what can I say.....My mom actually watched Kasamh Se till the very endLOL....through all the face changes and the leaps *sigh*LOL

I agree Anu! Like I'd mentioned in another post....until and unless the show really annoys or bores them, the "crores" or at least some part of it, will definitely continue, with or without Mishal! Why else do you think people like PS have their jobs in tact? Aah...this TRP system...root of all evil!Angry

EDIT: Then again, LTL has been different in many respects...so the loyal viewers of the show might have different expectations from it! I mean, take Mishal's last week in the show for example, LTL even beat PR, right? And it was all about a MAN's fight to win back his place....no rona-dhona, no family-drama! That was unprecedented, or at least a rare occurrence! So, you never know, the audience might reject the new LTL sooner than we think!

Edited by sub_rosa - 06 April 2011 at 8:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenrayjstniki11mozart66Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

Go to top