Daily TRPs : 21st June || Page 51 - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
These TRPs are not correct i think sometimes not there sometimes at 4 anyway No IPL here setmax channel anyways vapas to down jaanevala hain high and low tides samundar ki tarah
such a crap epi and still on no.4
but i have noticed usually on mondays the show is in the top 10 but as the week progresses it slips down n out
i don't believe it's still on no. 4
oh god. so like expected sheila, munnis, adult film kind of dialogues really sell a lot with absolutely no storyline. what an overload of nonsense this show is. yesterday's epi totally ruined the whole show once again but it doesn't matter coz crores are still watching it. 🀒 Pathetic!
YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (May 24,2011) :---------- NWE India   
(1)  Colors   2000-2030        Balika Vadhu 
(2) Colors  2200-2230          Uttaran
(3) Colors  2030-2100          Laagi Tujhse Lagan
(4) StarPlus  1930-2000       Saathiya + Sasuraal Genda Phool
(5) SetMax  2100-2130        IPL
(6)  SetMax    2130-2200     IPL
(7)  SetMax   2200-2230      IPL
(8)  SetMax    2230-2300     IPL
(9)  Colors    2100-2130       Phulwa
(10)  ZeeTV   2100-2130      Pavitra Rishta
Wow # 3. great. looks like everyone is dying to watch deegu-sahiba's love story. πŸ€’ and then everyone will enjoy the love triangle. typical story of another show that is already running on every other channel.πŸ˜† Rock on LCL. don't know what happened in yesterday's epi coz I'm still suffering from a hangover from 23rd May epi. πŸ€’ this show makes me sick after seeing the ratings. 🀒
Everyone is waiting for Dutta to return 
Oh trp's are already improving with Digu & Naku, why do you need Datta now, carry on with Digu- Naku story & prove it to everybody, that they can run the show without Datta.πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by mnx12

Oh trp's are already improving with Digu & Naku, why do you need Datta now, carry on with Digu- Naku story & prove it to everybody, that they can run the show without Datta.πŸ˜† 

me too agree. audience is loving Deegu-Sahiba story. I want them to continue with it but love-triangles are so outdated and already running on every other channel. how maha boring. I want a Love-rectangle. πŸ˜› New Dutta, Deegu and another guy and Sahiba. tab ayega asli mazaa. πŸ˜› 🀣 everyone can fight for Sahiba ji. πŸ˜› While the audience drools over their favorite actors with no story to the show. πŸ˜› my vote goes to a love-rectangle. Bring it on Colors and Playtime Creationn. Can't wait for it. πŸ˜›
and yes I'm mean coz they have murdered Nakusha forever.
Originally posted by -Ritz-

me too agree. audience is loving Deegu-Sahiba story. I want them to continue with it but love-triangles are so outdated and already running on every other channel. how maha boring. I want a Love-rectangle. πŸ˜› New Dutta, Deegu and another guy and Sahiba. tab ayega asli mazaa. πŸ˜› 🀣 everyone can fight for Sahiba ji. πŸ˜› While the audience drools over their favorite actors with no story to the show. πŸ˜› my vote goes to a love-rectangle. Bring it on Colors and Playtime Creationn. Can't wait for it. πŸ˜›
and yes I'm mean coz they have murdered Nakusha forever.
Wonderful idea- PS free, new, latest, absolutely original idea, implement it LCL will become no 1 show on colorsπŸ˜ƒ