Daily TRPs : 21st June || Page 51 - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Waise bhi jabse mishal gaya hain tabse sab character kho gaye hain and they are opting for another show. Only now show has become a comedy one with all characters without  a main character. due to the rumours of Mishal comeback the show got good TAM but afterwards the audiences will see further and if there is no news further again it will go down coming back to 30 from 20 . And if mishal comes back the show will be lively ending with dutta and nakusha again. That should be the ending i.e. happy ending anyway now people will not expect anything from LTL they will just leave the show and move further for another show 
There are 9 cricket matches in the list, so LTL is #11. So sad and disturbing. The basti team is probably celebrating now. Edited by Laraab - 12 years ago
i know u ppl r missing mishal๐Ÿ˜ญ, hence, thrashing the show as well as the channel.But it's pretty not Aadeshh's(Digu) fault... ryt???๐Ÿ˜ณ They too shoot for long hours and try to bring the best out of their resp. characters..๐Ÿ˜Š in an effort to improve the show once again and save it. We donot know the inner matter completely, n r just guessing by some random articles, interviews, videos๐Ÿ˜• that mishal has to be pitied for.. he has been treated badly.. on and on! On the other hand, it may even be possible that mishal had an upper hand in quitting(maybe he got bored, or had films to focus on๐Ÿคข... i haven't any idea)...๐Ÿ˜•

this is a sincere request to all u guys out there.. while expressing your opinion.. plz donot insult or show your disgust to a person who has no hands in this entire scenario... n is simply concentrating on his own work..๐Ÿ˜Š
I would appreciate if ppl donot thrash on 'me' for posting this, as twas was my firm opinion.. i've just requested u ppl, not ordered.. after all it depends from person to person!
thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ujju111

i know u ppl r missing mishal๐Ÿ˜ญ, hence, thrashing the show as well as the channel.But it's pretty not Aadeshh's(Digu) fault... ryt???๐Ÿ˜ณ They too shoot for long hours and try to bring the best out of their resp. characters..๐Ÿ˜Š in an effort to improve the show once again and save it. We donot know the inner matter completely, n r just guessing by some random articles, interviews, videos๐Ÿ˜• that mishal has to be pitied for.. he has been treated badly.. on and on! On the other hand, it may even be possible that mishal had an upper hand in quitting(maybe he got bored, or had films to focus on๐Ÿคข... i haven't any idea)...๐Ÿ˜•

this is a sincere request to all u guys out there.. while expressing your opinion.. plz donot insult or show your disgust to a person who has no hands in this entire scenario... n is simply concentrating on his own work..๐Ÿ˜Š
I would appreciate if ppl donot thrash on 'me' for posting this, as twas was my firm opinion.. i've just requested u ppl, not ordered.. after all it depends from person to person!
thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for your words and to be clear we are not bashing Adesh we are bashing diguu char ,and reason is I do not know if you saw the serial from beginning Dutta and nakuu are suolmates and made for each other and nakusha is dutta surkasha kavach  it does not seem to you foolish to show after one year of awesome love story to pair that char suddenly with random guy ๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by spandana11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ujju111

thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

it is good you like ADESH we dont have anything personal against him as we dont know him we are not judging him as person but as an actor and sorry to say i find him wooden with a single expression he has replaced an  actor who was par exellence so comparisons are bound to happen his muscles his body and tapori looks fail to impress us  even actors like SRK AMITABH AND SALMAN HAVE TO FACE THE FLAK WHEN THEY FAIL TO IMPRESS IN ANY ROLE AND ADESH IS NO DIFFERENTas far as thrashing the show we cant appreciate a  show where a married woman who was so much in love with her  husband that she remembers only him even after losing sanity gets physical with a random guy at the drop of a hat  we are also only expressing our views like you we have not sabotaged their show if ppl are not watching it may be they are not liking it or got some better show to watch
Edited by niki11 - 12 years ago
@ ujju: I respect your opinion but here no one is thrashing the actor but the story is being thrashed which has been introduced just because of the channel's ego.

Nakusha is already married and hence pairing her with another man is not at all acceptable. I have not watched the show since 25th March but I have read the updates and Nakusha is the worst character assassination I have ever come across. She remembers Dutta and also remembers her being koel Naku but forgets to go look for him. ๐Ÿ˜• I don't understand how that is possible. Dutta was missing previously as well and she went out looking for him. Also Baji is ready to take over Dutta. I agree with that point but I can not understand why he is not even pretending to look for Dutta. He is all happy to take over Dutta's position. ๐Ÿ˜• Atleast pretend to go out and look for him. How is it possible that all of Dutta's family members are okay with him missing? How can anybody not go and look for their loved ones when they go missing?
I get it that Colors creative team doesn't want Mishal back and hence they don't want the show to be associated with him but atleast the channel should have the decency to look at the story and actually see what they are making. But they are blinded by their egos to look at what they are creating.
But I guess the story no longer matters, coz we have high ratings and that's all that matters. The channel is making money and the production house is making money and hence story jaye badh mein coz we have ratings. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Anyway, the show is doing really well as per the recent ratings which is sad coz it shows that the audience loves to watch a wife being separated from her husband forever and everyone is already to see her fall in love with another man. ๐Ÿ˜”
This is just my opinion. my apologies if I hurt u or anyone else. I have been watching the show from the beginning and it hurts to see Nakusha's character being assassinated every day. ๐Ÿฅบ I would like to see the show end but I do realize that people do work hard but if the show doesn't have a story, then it is just not possible for me to watch. My comments have nothing to do with the new actors in the show but has everything to do with the poor execution of the storyline. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by spandana11

Thanks for your words and to be clear we are not bashing Adesh we are bashing diguu char ,and reason is I do not know if you saw the serial from beginning Dutta and nakuu are suolmates and made for each other and nakusha is dutta surkasha kavach  it does not seem to you foolish to show after one year of awesome love story to pair that char suddenly with random guy ๐Ÿฅฑ
i know, m too missing mishal,and in a way nakku with diggu after marrying dutta and being with him for so long seems awkward... it loses its charm(i've watched laagi.. from beginning)
i didn't mean u but certain others who did bash aadeshh... i hope all becomes normal once again... bt i knw it'll go to deaf ears :(((((((((((
friends...

๐Ÿ˜ƒheyy ritz..๐Ÿ˜Š

i know nakku with diggu after marrying dutta and being with him for so long seems awkward... it loses its charm(i've watched laagi.. from beginning)
plz don't take it to heart... i just voiced out my opinion.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
friends...

Originally posted by Laraab

There are 9 cricket matches in the list, so LTL is #11. So sad and disturbing. The basti team is probably celebrating now.

The trps are extremely fishy this week. Every show has doubled its rating including LTL. But in the HSM market the trps are similar to what were they in the previous week. I have noticed earlier usually HSM ratings are higher than these ratings by atleast 1 point.
YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (May 9,2011) :-

(1)  Colors    2200-2230    
(2)  Colors   2230-2300    
(3)  Colors    2000-2030    
(4)  StarPlus    1900-1930   
(5)  StarPlus    1930-2000    
(6)  SetMax    2100-2130    
(7)  SetMax    2230-2300    
(8)  SetMax    2200-2230    
(9)  Colors    2100-2130    
(10)  Colors    2030-2100