Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mnx12

It is aapka colors now, not their colors, so aapki choice has put them out of top 10.😆

what do you mean? Their logo has "aapka" added now??? Why?..😲...Jhootay log...Their shows must go on regardless of what we want..😃....its defo not our channel/shows..😛
thanks a lot  for sharing Nikki...😊
it feels great to see this crap going down d drain....
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think we will be getting a hypocricitcal statement saying that TRP's are affected due to IPL because they need to start the blame game soon and with something
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They will most probably say...
"The TRP's have been affected because of the IPL season....Lets not jump into conclusions so early and wait and watch for some more time till IPL finishes....I am sure MR's exit won't effect LTL" 

Some people can never give up ðŸ˜†

Thanx for sharing....jo hona hai hone do..sannu ki! ðŸ˜†
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for sharing niki. It was predicted to be happened.😊
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HumaG

i think we will be getting a hypocricitcal statement saying that TRP's are affected due to IPL because they need to start the blame game soon and with something

But WC never affected LTL although it was bigger than ipl and last year during ipl ltl ratings were better than this week 😆
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HumaG

I agree with you they deliberately finished the datta track in a hurry so that new track with their star performer might start during the ipl so that any fall in trps could easily be attributed to ipl craze
HumaG thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

But WC never affected LTL although it was bigger than ipl and last year during ipl ltl ratings were better than this week 😆

they have to blame something now they cant blame someones tantrums and a learned person has got their way whats left to blame and the learned person cannot be blamed ever ðŸ˜›
HumaG thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki11

I agree with you they deliberately finished the datta track in a hurry so that new track with their star performer might start during the ipl so that any fall in trps could easily be attributed to ipl craze

i would say yes but the thing is i dont think they even had a plan after MR left from what i have read or heard it seems like they have taken a bunch of ideas placed it in mixer and created one helluva of a mess
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@HumaG and Bushra:

No, I don't think they will say it. I just saw an article on last week's TAM ratings. I saw nine serials on that list and LTL was not one of them..😃...9 serials beating LTL has not happened in many weeks..those shows are in top 10 so why not LTL..Tarak Mehta Ka chasma made it in the list but not LTL..you cant blame IPL for that..😛