Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
trps will dwindle till ipl is on so....maybe the cvs won't realize that they are losing ground till its normal time in GEC..that means cricket fever is down in may....tab tak kahani will go so bad ki koi kuch nahi kar payega...mishal is better off without this crap..I say.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Guys just wanted to point out that IPL is occupying 5 out of 10 positions. But then earlier even cricket couldnt shake LTL so I guess we can celebrate the sadistic pleasure we are deriving.

three of Colors show are on this list..i suppose they are BUN...all 3 of these shows havent beaten LTL in weeks now..LTL always beats atleast one of them..so that is good news..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

trps will dwindle till ipl is on so....maybe the cvs won't realize that they are losing ground till its normal time in GEC..that means cricket fever is down in may....tab tak kahani will go so bad ki koi kuch nahi kar payega...mishal is better off without this crap..I say.

I absolutely agree with u Shilpi.
Even in UK,IPL is being telecast on ITV 4 channel which is freely available to all the viewers.
So not only indian audience ,but some of the UK audience will also stick to watching IPL.๐Ÿ˜†
ABhi toh IPL start hue sirf week hua hai,i am wondering jab quarters & semis chalu honge tab what will be LTL's haal.๐Ÿ˜•
Also its funny that during weekend some new promo was aired & channel was promoting LTL 2 in every other show,but still couldn't manage even 10th position๐Ÿ˜†
Lage raho colors๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So ltl out of top 10. Sometimes back someone called ps said dat everyone is replaceable guess what he was right. jo lof ltl ko tpo pe dekhne ke liye shayad vrat(fast) rakhne ke had tak bhi jate wohi aaj isse top 10 bahar dekh ke khus hai. Mr.saxena you certainly dont have any idea what you have lost Not only a gem of a actor but crore of people on whom you were banking. By cheating the loyal fans you have not commited a mistake or blunder its a sin and you will have to pay for it.Its just the begining.
Its sad that i'm happy with downfall of the show closet to my heart or its not the same show 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
SP has topped again with colors taking 2nd position. Producer Hemal Thakkar says IPL will have only marginal dip in his show.
Even HT is so confident of not loosing trps.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preety_219

I absolutely agree with u Shilpi.
Even in UK,IPL is being telecast on ITV 4 channel which is freely available to all the viewers.
So not only indian audience ,but some of the UK audience will also stick to watching IPL.๐Ÿ˜†
ABhi toh IPL start hue sirf week hua hai,i am wondering jab quarters & semis chalu honge tab what will be LTL's haal.๐Ÿ˜•
Also its funny that during weekend some new promo was aired & channel was promoting LTL 2 in every other show,but still couldn't manage even 10th position๐Ÿ˜†
Lage raho colors๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Good point...this was the most promoted episode with the 'hawt' scene of Naku clinging to Dogi.
As for IPL there is no interest so far this season becuz of the overdose of cricket and WC win. Plus this year all teams have gone for new players. People are confused which player belongs to which team. LOL!
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mnx12

SP has topped again with colors taking 2nd position. Producer Hemal Thakkar says IPL will have only marginal dip in his show.
Even HT is so confident of not loosing trps.

The TAM ratings are out? Does LTL figure among the top 10 shows?
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Shilpita, even during the world cup, which was greater than IPL, LTL remained in top 10. Plus despite of IPL. quite a few shows of other channels and colors are still in top 10. So if the channel people actually ponder properly, they'll realise this is not due to IPL .....

But in the view of last few acts of the channel, that will be a bit too much to expect from them!!!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

The TAM ratings are out? Does LTL figure among the top 10 shows?

I saw on rival site.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mnx12

I saw on rival site.

Thanks!๐Ÿ˜Š