Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

It's still in the top 10?๐Ÿ˜†......truly UTTER CRAP is what sells in general....guess now it fits in perfectly with the rest of the crapfests in the top 10 list๐Ÿ˜ณ

It'll take some time Anu...people have formed an affiliation with the show....it won't go away in a week! More so, because people in general are not yet aware of Mishal's exit being a permanent one!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

It'll take some time Anu...people have formed an affiliation with the show....it won't go away in a week! More so, because people in general are not yet aware of Mishal's exit being a permanent one!

Yeah I guess it might, Rosa......but if the general audience didn't get a clue with the MEGA RUSHED exit of MR from this show then toh they'll NEVER get a clue.....they'll just keep on watching this trash as it gets worse and worse....Jai ho Indian audience๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘......Especially the aunties that watch such shows.....their LOYALTY is really something.....once they get hooked to something, NOTHING can make them budge....they'll just keep onnnnnnnnnnnn watching chaahe kuch bhi ho.....My mom does this too with some shows she watches and I find it so frustrating....I'm like Mom, WHY are we still watching this crap and she keeps finding some random miniscule thing to be curious about in the story to keep watching๐Ÿค”......what can I say.....My mom actually watched Kasamh Se till the very end๐Ÿ˜†....through all the face changes and the leaps *sigh*๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I guess it might, Rosa......but if the general audience didn't get a clue with the MEGA RUSHED exit of MR from this show then toh they'll NEVER get a clue.....they'll just keep on watching this trash as it gets worse and worse....Jai ho Indian audience๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘......Especially the aunties that watch such shows.....their LOYALTY is really something.....once they get hooked to something, NOTHING can make them budge....they'll just keep onnnnnnnnnnnn watching chaahe kuch bhi ho.....My mom does this too with some shows she watches and I find it so frustrating....I'm like Mom, WHY are we still watching this crap and she keeps finding some random miniscule thing to be curious about in the story to keep watching๐Ÿค”......what can I say.....My mom actually watched Kasamh Se till the very end๐Ÿ˜†....through all the face changes and the leaps *sigh*๐Ÿ˜†

I agree Anu! Like I'd mentioned in another post....until and unless the show really annoys or bores them, the "crores" or at least some part of it, will definitely continue, with or without Mishal! Why else do you think people like PS have their jobs in tact? Aah...this TRP system...root of all evil!๐Ÿ˜ก

EDIT: Then again, LTL has been different in many respects...so the loyal viewers of the show might have different expectations from it! I mean, take Mishal's last week in the show for example, LTL even beat PR, right? And it was all about a MAN's fight to win back his place....no rona-dhona, no family-drama! That was unprecedented, or at least a rare occurrence! So, you never know, the audience might reject the new LTL sooner than we think!
Edited by sub_rosa - 13 years ago
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@rosa:

hope so rosa... this is indeed not fair....
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree..๐Ÿ˜†  I too have an example at my home.. my mom..she keeps on watching some local language serials.. EK serials are nothing in  front of some of them.. and she watches it so faithfully.. i just can't understand what she finds in it.. and she was so surprised that i stopped watching LTL.. still she can't believe it...๐Ÿ˜†

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

I agree..๐Ÿ˜†  I too have an example at my home.. my mom..she keeps on watching some local language serials.. EK serials are nothing in  front of some of them.. and she watches it so faithfully.. i just can't understand what she finds in it.. and she was so surprised that i stopped watching LTL.. still she can't believe it...๐Ÿ˜†

I too have an example....๐Ÿ˜†...my mom watches Jahnsi ki rani....religiously......its not unsual i know but when i told her not to watch LTL for the reason being obvious she agreed...but in my absence she switches on colors and watches it hoping that the story might take a u-turn and D would come out of nowhere....i hide the remote after her jhansi finishes and she tries to search for it......and until she finds the show is over.....๐Ÿ˜†
-Roopa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

mom watches Jahnsi ki rani....religiously......its not unsual i know but when i told her not to watch LTL for the reason being obvious she agreed...but in my absence she switches on colors and watches it hoping that the story might take a u-turn and D would come out of nowhere....i hide the remote after her jhansi finishes and she tries to search for it......and until she finds the show is over.....๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† they all think alike.. she asks me to switch to colors to at least know what is happening in LTL.. i refuse to budge though ...now she has given up..๐Ÿ˜†

there might be so many out there who likes these kind of drama.. it is just a time pass for them.. but for those who are watching LTL from the start no amount of drama now can keep them hooked to it for long.. when you have seen the best who will settle for a trash.. i hope so..
and hope the show ends soon, also ending all the misery..
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL all our Mom stories are so similar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....although I also many times succeed in bossing my Mom out of watching some of the crapfests she watches๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: -Roopa-

there might be so many out there who likes these kind of drama.. it is just a time pass for them.. but for those who are watching LTL from the start no amount of drama now can keep them hooked to it for long.. when you have seen the best who will settle for  trash.. i hope so..
and hope the show ends soon, also ending all the misery..

Word๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘......I too hope the end is near......they can't get TRPs for too long on the basis of the whole "is he dead.....will he come back?" mystery๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

But yeah it's true that most ppl just watch for timepass....so it depends.

I think Rosa is right.....LTL was a different show with a different sort of audience too.......I'd definitely like to believe that........that soon the numbers will speak for them.....they can't keep the average audience hanging for too long over the intrigue factor.....they will be rejected once it is shown to the audience that Dutta won't return as MR.
-Roopa- thumbnail

LOL all our Mom stories are so similar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....although I also many times succeed in bossing my Mom out of watching some of the crapfests she watches๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

Word๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘......I too hope the end is near......they can't get TRPs for too long on the basis of the whole "is he dead.....will he come back?" mystery๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

But yeah it's true that most ppl just watch for timepass....so it depends.

I think Rosa is right.....LTL was a different show with a different sort of audience too.......I'd definitely like to believe that........that soon the numbers will speak for them.....they can't keep the average audience hanging for too long over the intrigue factor.....they will be rejected once it is shown to the audience that Dutta won't return as MR.

Yes.. even those who might have started to watch the show now, will loose the interest after few days.. because the uniqueness of LTL which attracted the viewers has been lost.. the X factor of the show has been destroyed with Mishal's exit and the change to a  fantastic storyline..if they have to watch such shows they will find them in lots in every other channel.. so why they have to get hooked to LTL??
both ways, LTL will loose its regular as well as the new viewers.. though this may take some time to affect their TRPs...

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
guys i feel COLORS ppl are hell bent on destroying LTL and want to get rid off it by ending it........in june........i m sure this will happen as three new shows r gonna come........Sasural simar ka......then Saasbahusaga frm Taraak mehta pll........and another ekta kapoor show.........so LTL will go off air......i m literally disappointed.........